Claim Your Achievements Here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Broke 80!!!   Bluff Creek Golf Course shot a double bogey free, 8 par, 2 birdie 78!!  par 72 - 72.00/126

If solo rounds count, I'd like to claim the Broke 90 award. If not, that's cool. I was so caught up in posting rounds towards my HC last year, I totally missed this. (the first 9 was a solo 46, a

Broke 80 last night! shot a 40-38 for a 78. First time under 80. I love seeing my handicap creeping lower and lower

Posted Images

1 minute ago, klineka said:

After shooting multiple +1 and +2 rounds, I can finally claim the "Broke Par" achievement! Shot a -4 67 today to break par for the first time.

Congrats!  And you did it in a big way.  A golf buddy of mine finally broke 80 a while back... with a 76!

9 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Congrats!  And you did it in a big way.  A golf buddy of mine finally broke 80 a while back... with a 76!

Thank you! Funny how that works. Seemed like everything was bouncing my way today and I just tried my best not to get in my own way!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 minutes ago, klineka said:

Thank you! Funny how that works. Seemed like everything was bouncing my way today and I just tried my best not to get in my own way!

Don't even play your next round... 'cause you know it's gonna be over 75!  Just skip to the round after that.  😁

• Funny 1

Holed out an approach for eagle in today’s round. I think it’s been over 22 years since my previous (and only other) eagle.

• Administrator
On 11/17/2020 at 11:30 AM, Golf With John said:

I broke 100 consistently these past couple round! Super happy 

Congrats!

On 11/27/2020 at 2:07 PM, klineka said:

After shooting multiple +1 and +2 rounds, I can finally claim the "Broke Par" achievement! Shot a -4 67 today to break par for the first time.

Nicely done.

9 hours ago, Darkfrog said:

Holed out an approach for eagle in today’s round. I think it’s been over 22 years since my previous (and only other) eagle.

You could have claimed the other one, but no worries now as you've got the new one.

• 1 month later...