IGNORED

Donald Trump Golf Swing Analysis - a fair and balanced no PC look

david_wedzik
Note: This thread is 2965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Whatever the exact number, it's impressive for a 70 year old.  My dad and FIL are both toughly that same age and both in relatively good shape for said age, and either of them is lucky if their good drive goes 200 yards.

• Upvote 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, colin007 said:

What I'm saying is, if it takes forty yards of roll for you to "hit" those ones 285 then in my book, you don't really hit anything 285. That's by my yardstick. 

What subject do you teach again??.....  :)

In my book, if it went 285, it went 285.  

• Upvote 2

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

3 hours ago, 14ledo81 said:

I've got to agree with this one. I have partners who hit long rolling balls and they go pretty far as well. I agree with @Golfingdad, that's pretty good for a 70 year old golfer. Not only that, he's got a really athletic swing for anyone over 60.

• Upvote 1

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Anyone watch this? What did GC have to say if they discussed Donald "285" Trump?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

16 hours ago, 14ledo81 said:

high school spanish.  we have different rules aquí lol...

Colin P.

Note: This thread is 2965 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!