IGNORED

2016 Masters Toonamint Discussion Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2938 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So much for all of us who thought Rickie would play well in the wind... he's been way too gung ho today

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

WTF is Rickie doing on 13? It's like he's hitting random shots with no thought. Way to throw away your Masters on one hole.

Dave :-)

2 minutes ago, Dave2512 said:

WTF is Rickie doing on 13? It's like he's hitting random shots with no thought. Way to throw away your Masters on one hole.

It was the second shot I really didn't get... just made no sense to go that way and it didn't look like a horror slice. To triple the easiest hole on the course is just nuts...

Edited by b101

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Rickie not playing smart golf, one bad shot after another.  No one likes to see a snowman on their card.  

Joe Paradiso

1 minute ago, RJH999 said:

Waiiit did Ernie really just make a 10 on #1...

From the shot tracker it doesn't look that bad, unless he lost a ball?! Leaderboard does say +6 after 1 though. Eep...

2 minutes ago, b101 said:

From the shot tracker it doesn't look that bad, unless he lost a ball?! Leaderboard does say +6 after 1 though. Eep...

I think he got a 6.  Not a 6 over.  Just entered it wrong into the system, I am guessing.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

Just watching Casey and Spieth tear the 13th apart really puts Fowler's horror-show in perspective - 3 wood and mid iron for Spieth and Casey for crying out loud. It's just not a par five any more, they really should buy up that land they've been talking about.

2 minutes ago, b101 said:

Just watching Casey and Spieth tear the 13th apart really puts Fowler's horror-show in perspective - 3 wood and mid iron for Spieth and Casey for crying out loud. It's just not a par five any more, they really should buy up that land they've been talking about.

No way, its perfect now.  So what if its shorter?  Its the same distance for everyone.  I would rather see more eagles than bogeys.

Tony  

:titleist:    |   :tmade:   |     :cleveland: 

3 minutes ago, b101 said:

I may be wrong but I think they said this week that they did recently buy the adjoining land from Augusta CC

Note: This thread is 2938 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!