IGNORED

What ball, and why

Note:Β This thread is 2300 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

I too signed up. Β  I've not used that ball before but am eager to try it. Β  Β Thanks.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.Β Β  I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I bought 20 each lakeballs of ProV1, Chrome Soft and TM Tour Preferred to compare. I feel little difference between Cally and TM balls, but don't like the feel of the ProV: too hard off the driver face for my liking. Driver carry circa 220. Like them all for the short game. Will probably stick to Chrome Soft as best value.

Callaway Big Bertha V Series 10.5 Driver stiff shaft
Benross Hot Speed 16 deg 3 fw
Callaway XR 22 deg hybrid
Callaway XR 25 deg hybrid
Callaway Big Bertha 6-pw
Callaway Mack Daddy 3 48/54/60 wedges
Odyssey White Hot Pro Havok

• Administrator

http://taylormade.extole.com/ijwgk

For when @Jeremie Boop's link runs out (I think one more person). My daughter @NatalieBΒ will get them.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

I've been enjoying the new Bridgestone balls. I don't buy into the whole fitting balls for swing speed and I find the B330RX-S work best for me even though I swing around 110-112 on average. Great balls, good amounts of spin, and 20$ cheaper than Prov1s

• Administrator
41 minutes ago, freshmanUTA said:

and 20$ cheaper than Prov1s

???

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

2 minutes ago, freshmanUTA said:

The B330Rx-S are $29.99 and the prov1s are $47.99.

I think you're comparing prices on 2015Β B330-RXS with 2016 Pro V1. Β The new and "improved"Β B330-RXS go for $40

Joe Paradiso

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, newtogolf said:

I think you're comparing prices on 2015Β B330-RXS with 2016 Pro V1. Β The new and "improved"Β B330-RXS go for $40

Yep.

Pro Vs

I find lots of balls in the woods

The one I find the most of is Pro Vs

I think they have a large chunk of the market

Β 

15 hours ago, newtogolf said:

Β 

15 hours ago, iacas said:

Yep.

my apologies, the golf shop I go to had them listed as 2016.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone gotten their TM balls?

Driver: Taylormade R15 10.5 Rogue Silver 70SΒ  3 Wood: Krank Formula 6 Aldila Tour Blue 80SΒ  3H: Mizuno Jpx825Β  Irons: 4-PW,AW: Taylormade Rsi1Β  Wedge: Callaway 56 MD3 Putter: Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 Heavy

Gave the Bridgestone e5 another shot. Last trial was the 2012 model which performed great but felt like a brick. Bought some after a live chat with a rep on Bridgestones website. They dropped the compression to around 75. Feels great, high launch, great approach and greenside spin. Feels good off the putter. Balls dont roll off green on me anymore, and my scores are coming down so after three rounds with it, I bought four dozen.

On 5/20/2016 at 11:19 AM, Jeremie Boop said:

I don't typically like to do these things, but if anyone wants to get a free sleeve of the project {a} golf balls you can use this link. Full disclosure, it gives me a free sleeve for the first 4 people who use it also.

http://taylormade.extole.com/lqfvq

Β 

Just curious, has anyone who used the link receive their free golf balls yet?Β 

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon:Β Z355

:callaway:Β XR16 3 Wood
:tmade:Β AeroburnerΒ 19* 3 hybrid
:ping:Β I e1 ironsΒ 4-PW
:vokey:Β SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff:Β Harmonized Sole GrindΒ 56 andΒ Windy City Putter

• 2 weeks later...
On β€Ž6β€Ž/β€Ž5β€Ž/β€Ž2016 at 8:05 AM, Jeremie Boop said:

Just curious, has anyone who used the link receive their free golf balls yet?Β 

Mine came today.

8 hours ago, badfish74 said:

Mine came today.

Fantastic. I did get an email this week from Taylormade letting me know that they were backed up due to a large response in the promotion. Who'd have thought they'd get so many people signing up for free golf balls right, rofl. Happy to know that people are getting their sleeves.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon:Β Z355

:callaway:Β XR16 3 Wood
:tmade:Β AeroburnerΒ 19* 3 hybrid
:ping:Β I e1 ironsΒ 4-PW
:vokey:Β SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff:Β Harmonized Sole GrindΒ 56 andΒ Windy City Putter

e6 - was playing another ball, but went to Bridgestone fitting and fell in love. Love the feel

Driver:Β :callaway:Β Rogue STΒ Β / Β Woods:Β :tmade:Β Stealth 5W /Β Hybrid:Β :tmade:Β Stealth 25* /Β Irons: :ping:Β i500’s /Β Β Wedges:Β :edel:Β 54*, 58*;Β Putter:Β :scotty_cameron:Β Futura 5 Β Ball:Β image.pngΒ Vero X1

Β 

Β -Jonny

I use the ProV1x. I'm not even sure why other than i know what it does. I know I don't use the ProV because I spin it too much for my liking. I haven't usedΒ one in years, so maybe they're more durable now,Β but i used to chew up the coversΒ more on regular ProVs more than I didΒ the 1x.Β 

Note:Β This thread is 2300 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!