IGNORED

"5 Minutes Daily" Practice Challenge May 2016

iacas
Note: This thread is 2876 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Backswing drill using mirrors FO and DTL inside using net and pitching per quicki pitching video.

This completes the May challenge for me.

⛳️??

Under construction, signature and game.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another mirror day, no range. 15 minutes working on getting from A4 to A6 to feel less closed to the target.

Successful month of May (posted all 31 days), and I'm hopeful that I'll be able to submit better video submissions to my instructor in June! I'll definitely continue to post for at least another month as I make progress on my priority.

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell:

Went to the range, had an ugly time there.  I kept hitting behind the ball and taking very deep divots.

I have met the May Challenge.

Edited by krupa

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

Practicing different speeds of backswing almost making a drill of it.  Super slow checking positions, then slow, then kind of slow and swing  .

I think I had one day of my reply to topic not posting bc sometimes my phone is crappy but was able to do the next morning and had two entries that day.  Its up to the powers that be if I completed the challenge. 

Completed my successful 31 days of May golf practice with 20 minutes of putting.

Drawing on the prelim :aimpoint: videos, I tried some sidehill lag putts using break estimation.

Then, I worked on 3- to 10-foot putts. Much better than Sunday - I think earlier problems were from bending neck/poor posture over the ball. Sank five 3-footers for finale.

Tomorrow and Friday I play at least 18 holes each day - finally get to launch main season. 

Focus, connect and follow through!

• Completed KBS Education Seminar (online, 2015)
  • GolfWorks Clubmaking AcademyFitting, Assembly & Repair School (2012)

Driver:  :touredge: EXS 10.5°, weights neutral   ||  FWs:  :callaway: Rogue 4W + 7W
Hybrid:  :callaway: Big Bertha OS 4H at 22°  ||  Irons:  :callaway: Mavrik MAX 5i-PW
Wedges:  :callaway: MD3: 48°, 54°... MD4: 58° ||  Putter:image.png.b6c3447dddf0df25e482bf21abf775ae.pngInertial NM SL-583F, 34"  
Ball:  image.png.f0ca9194546a61407ba38502672e5ecf.png QStar Tour - Divide  ||  Bag: :sunmountain: Three 5 stand bag

I believe I have completed the May 2016 practice challenge.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

Played 18 on a course I have never played before. It was hot and humid. The course was hilly with every hole having a hill or major gully. It felt like the Bataan Death March. I was spent after the round.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

I've awarded 5 Minute awards to @MiddleTees, @krupa, @sirhacksalot, @onthehunt526, and @WUTiger.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• iacas unpinned and unfeatured this topic
Note: This thread is 2876 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!