IGNORED

TST 2017 Fantasy Golf

Note: This thread is 1317 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

How come we don't do the match play tournament this weekend?

The league is based on points for low scores of each round.
A separate scoring system would probably create havoc for the site developers.
Plus with the limited field, most likely many teams would have very similar lineups.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought it might be fun to have a little prize for the winner at the end of the season.  That will keep me more plugged in too.  I'll buy the winner a dozen snells then if I win, doubtful, but I

So here are Wallys tips for new participants: - watch the deadlines for changing your line-up (bench/starters), also be prepared for the yahoo clusterfuq when the schedule changes due to weather

Positions after the first segment:

Posted Images

5 hours ago, boogielicious said:

How come we don't do the match play tournament this weekend? Too much carnage?

They don't get scores this week - as many (most) rounds end before they reach 18.
I thought in the past they did have a fantasy challenge with the opposite event (Puerto Rico Open), but I think many people forgot to pick a team, and it is a very strange field when almost all the "A" players are in Austin, and a lot of the "B's" too

4 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

DO I have to do anything to be in the Spring league?

Nope, the season is played all year. There are three segments with an overall total.
No game this week, it returns in the Shell Open March 30th.

12 hours ago, Ernest Jones said:

My man Rickie!

Me too! I had Rose on the bench. Moved him up. Kutch didn't play well enough to stay out.

Well the start of the summer segment picked up right where it ended in the winter segment...
40 points in the first round and a stellar 8 points in round 2.

Thank God my golf game isn't that bad... Yet...

UGH - what a mess. My team has 3 MC's and 2 MDF's, leaving me with Rickie (thankfully), Rahm and Cantlay and no "B" players to play today.

41 minutes ago, Ernest Jones said:

When the mother-**** did DJ withdraw??? After the deadline? Shitbag coke head!!!

You didn't drop him after he fell down the stairs? This isn't hockey my friend. I changed him last night for Day. 

1 hour ago, Ernest Jones said:

When the mother-**** did DJ withdraw???

He WD yesterday, in the evening I believe. (maybe non-official announcement)

I'm guessing he likely slipped on some stairs due to wet shoes in the rental home where he was lodging in Augusta.

When one player blows away the field, every team suffers....

When that one player is on my bench, I CRY.....  :cry:

NO MORE "SPIETH" for me .... I'm giving up on him.....

• iacas unpinned this topic
Note: This thread is 1317 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!