IGNORED

Corrupt a Wish Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2632 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, iacas said:

I wish that the ice cream I bought always had the right mixture and ratio of the ingredients in it. No more skimping on the cookie dough or cherry bits!

Wish granted, but the FDA rules that ice cream is no longer fit for human consumption and bans it.

I wish White Castle opened a store in Orlando.

p.s. I'm running out of things to wish for.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CarlSpackler said:

Wish granted, but the FDA rules that ice cream is no longer fit for human consumption and bans it.

I wish White Castle opened a store in Orlando.

p.s. I'm running out of things to wish for.

Wish granted but they run all the other restaurants you like out of business.

I wish to never, ever eat White Castle (nasty!).

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

23 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Wish granted but they run all the other restaurants you like out of business.

I wish to never, ever eat White Castle (nasty!).

Wish granted but Wendy A&W Mac Burger King all reduce their burgers to 2in squares with holes in them. Keeping the same price.

I wish the Patriots win their 5th Super Bowl this year. Brady gets to accept it from Goodell

2 hours ago, gatsby47 said:

Wish granted but Wendy A&W Mac Burger King all reduce their burgers to 2in squares with holes in them. Keeping the same price.

I wish the Patriots win their 5th Super Bowl this year. Brady gets to accept it from Goodell

Wish granted! But Goodell is too chickenshit to show up. 

I wish Roger Goodell gets arrested in Maine for having too low a pressure in his tires and gets four months in jail. 

Scott

My Swing Thread

38 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Wish granted! But Goodell is too chickenshit to show up. 

I wish Roger Goodell gets arrested in Maine for having too low a pressure in his tires and gets four months in jail. 

Wish granted, but after he serves his sentence, the NFL decides to extend his contract 20 more years and increases his powers.

I wish I didn't eat too much for dinner.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

Just now, billchao said:

Wish granted, but after he serves his sentence, the NFL decides to extend his contract 20 more years and increases his powers.

I wish I didn't eat too much for dinner.

Wish granted, now you're hungry again and eat even more a little later.

I wish I could go in a submersible to dive to the bottom of the mariana trench to see really creepy creatures.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach; Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI

Team :srixon:!

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, phillyk said:

I wish I could go in a submersible to dive to the bottom of the mariana trench to see really creepy creatures.

Wish granted, but they're the last things you ever see, and one makes a meal ("tough, but with a creamy center!") out of your submersible.

I wish that doctors, dentists, etc. were actually ready to see you at your scheduled appointment time.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

31 minutes ago, iacas said:

I wish that doctors, dentists, etc. were actually ready to see you at your scheduled appointment time.

Wish granted, but they've brought in a class of interns to train for your prostate exam.

I wish my computer didn't seem obsolete 2 months after purchasing it.

Jon

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, JonMA1 said:

I wish my computer didn't seem obsolete 2 months after purchasing it.

Wish granted. You buy a Mac like all the other smart people. ;-)

I wish that cop shows would often feature other crimes beyond murder. They could make an interesting show out of robberies, art theft, counterfeiting, and all kinds of other things. But it's almost always murder.

P.S. Interesting to know that @JonMA1 gets prostate exams at his dentist's office…

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2 minutes ago, iacas said:

Wish granted. You buy a Mac like all the other smart people. ;-)

I wish that cop shows would often feature other crimes beyond murder. They could make an interesting show out of robberies, art theft, counterfeiting, and all kinds of other things. But it's almost always murder.

P.S. Interesting to know that @JonMA1 gets prostate exams at his dentist's office…

It is a Mac, and I wouldn't mind the hygienist giving the prostate exams, I just wish she'd perform them after my teeth cleaning. 

Wish granted. But the name of the show is "Embezzzzzzzzzzzzlement She Wrote"

I wish I wouldn't have that nasty after-taste in my mouth after visiting my dentist.

Jon

2 hours ago, JonMA1 said:

It is a Mac, and I wouldn't mind the hygienist giving the prostate exams, I just wish she'd perform them after my teeth cleaning. 

Wish granted. But the name of the show is "Embezzzzzzzzzzzzlement She Wrote"

I wish I wouldn't have that nasty after-taste in my mouth after visiting my dentist.

Wish granted but you now have to take your drilling and filling w/o numbing

I wish Wile E.  caught the Roadrunner in mid-beep / squak

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 1/4/2017 at 9:56 PM, gatsby47 said:

I wish Wile E.  caught the Roadrunner in mid-beep / squak

Wish granted, but then we'd all have to see what happens when a predator catches his prey and it's not pretty.

I wish that Brandel Chamblee would unblock me on Twitter. ;-)

7 hours ago, iacas said:

Wish granted, but then we'd all have to see what happens when a predator catches his prey and it's not pretty.

I wish that Brandel Chamblee would unblock me on Twitter. ;-)

Wish granted but now he makes unwanted romantic advances toward you on Twitter.

I wish Orlando Florida would have snow all winter at courses @Carl Spackler plays because he set up this thread. :-P

Scott

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
12 hours ago, boogielicious said:

I wish Orlando Florida would have snow all winter at courses @Carl Spackler plays because he set up this thread. :-P

Wish granted, but the relative temperature differences between Orlando and Boston remain the same, so now you're stuck with -10° weather all winter.

I wish that there was some empirical, accurate way to rank golf instructors.

5 hours ago, iacas said:

I wish that there was some empirical, accurate way to rank golf instructors.

Wish granted. Golf instructors are now ranked by the success of their students in weighted values. Major wins have the most weight, PGA Tour wins have more value than Web.com Tour wins, and so on.

I wish the NJ Devils started officially rebuilding three years earlier.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

13 minutes ago, billchao said:

I wish the NJ Devils started officially rebuilding three years earlier.

Wish granted. Construction on their Newark arena was therefore completed three years earlier...but I don't see how that helps their team!

I wish I could "fast-forward" to this weekend, mentally skipping the rest of my work week.

- John

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Hardspoon said:

I wish I could "fast-forward" to this weekend, mentally skipping the rest of my work week.

Wish granted. You're in a coma until Friday evening, but when you awake, you find that the coma came with an incurable case of amnesia.

I wish that my PSB college golf team could place higher than 20th at Nationals this year.

9 hours ago, iacas said:

Wish granted. You're in a coma until Friday evening, but when you awake, you find that the coma came with an incurable case of amnesia.

I wish that my PSB college golf team could place higher than 20th at Nationals this year.

Wish granted. They will win! But they will win the pre-golf ping pong match instead.

I wish I had an indoor place in my house to hit balls and set up as a practice area.

Scott

My Swing Thread

Note: This thread is 2632 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!