IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

The best shot of the week for me was today. It was on a 200 yard par 3 and I hit just to the left of the green. With my new CG14 60 degree wedge I chipped up and watched in excitement as the ball rolled into the cup! Was pretty fun day on the course today.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Made a hole in one yesterday! 9 iron from about 160. I basically flew it in the cup. The ballmark destroyed the side of the hole. We saw it bounce from the tee and disappear, so I'm not 100% sure how

Kind of cold wet day, hole 17, 195 yards, hybrid, one bounce, ace 

116 yard par 3. Wedge. Lands two feet right of the hole, takes one hop left and . . . It's in the hole!! Bedlam on the tee box!!  

Posted Images

My best shot in the last week came on a 121 par 3 where I hit a nice draw with my PW. The ball's landing mark was literally 2 inches from the pin and stopped around 4 ft. I made the birdie putt and I was satistfied. Nothing awesomely cool, but I was satisfied :)

Mine happened yesterday morning at Mcleansboro Golf Club in Mcleansboro, IL. Hole 6, 452 yard par 5. From the elevated tee(which is not usually used on this hole) and with about a 10 mph wind at my back, i hit my longest drive ever, about 290 yards and only had about 160 left for my 2nd shot. Hit a flush 7 iron to the right side of the green, first ever par 5 reached in 2. Almost messed it up by leaving eagle putt about 5 feet short but made the birdie. I guess i used up all my mojo on that hole as I played the last 3 holes at +8 but still shot a 47 for 9 as I made no worse than a bogey on the previous 5 with 2 pars.

today on #15 at South Hills in Pa. a Par 4 456yds straight with elevated tee box......drove it to 147yds out, right down broadway....took a 7i and planted it pin high to the left on my 2nd shot.......

New Member signing in. Best shot I had this week was on the 4th, up-hill par 4, 308 yds. Tee'd off with my 6 for about 160-165 yds, 7 iron to the left side of the green about pin high. I found my self about 10 feet from the fringe of the green. Got my trusty Vokey, and lo-and-behold, I chipped it in for a Birdie. Great way to start off the round.

Cheers!

The two best balls I hit this week was when I stepped on a rake coming out of a sandtrap. (ba-dum-bump)

Played in a scramble over the weekend, team tied for second, but on the last hold, par 3, 135, you could bet money to hit the green, win and double your money, lose and you donated good money to charity, I bet 10 bucks and stuck it to 2 ft. and hit the right to left birdie putt, it was a good way to finish.

Have only played 9 holes this week, I scored pretty well for me but I can't say there were any notable shots. I'll go with a drive I hit on a par 5. Been struggling with the driver lately but really hit this one nicely. A little lower trajectory that ran out down the middle of the fairway, put me in good position to go at the green in 2 and I made birdie on the hole.

2 very memorable shots this week....on Tuesday I chipped in from about 20 yards for par on a par 5 (had hit my 2nd shot into the woods after a great fairway drive, ugh!) and then on Wednesday I drove my first par 4 of my life! The tees were up so it was only 288 to the front and I hit one of the more perfect drives of my life, one of those swings where you don't feel like you swung hard and the weight transfer just felt perfect.....I wound up about 20 ft past the hole and missed the eagle putt by about 9 inches, that would have been another first!

I hit my best shot about 20 minutes ago. 8I from 130. Been playing with the s&t; lately, and finally got one right. Center of the face swinging to right field. Nice high push draw. Landed in a trap next to the green, but it was the prettiest ball flight I have ever seen off from my club.

My best shot was my 2i for a 202 yard par 3. Greened it, missed the putt, made par. But the tee shot was beautiful, it sounded great, and felt like I hit the perfect spot on the club/ball.

with the wind at our back yesterday on a 325yd par 4 I decided to go for it( i always do and im usually to one side or the other of the green) Put one up in the wind straight at the pin. It flew to the edge of the approach and rolled about 15-20 feet leaving it about 4 feet short. Hit my put for eagle.

congrats u hit a long ball , but seriously nice eagle

• iacas changed the title to Your Latest "Shot That Keeps You Coming Back"