IGNORED

Best Shot of the Week

iacas

The best shot of the week for me was today. It was on a 200 yard par 3 and I hit just to the left of the green. With my new CG14 60 degree wedge I chipped up and watched in excitement as the ball rolled into the cup! Was pretty fun day on the course today.

My best shot in the last week came on a 121 par 3 where I hit a nice draw with my PW. The ball's landing mark was literally 2 inches from the pin and stopped around 4 ft. I made the birdie putt and I was satistfied. Nothing awesomely cool, but I was satisfied :)

Mine happened yesterday morning at Mcleansboro Golf Club in Mcleansboro, IL. Hole 6, 452 yard par 5. From the elevated tee(which is not usually used on this hole) and with about a 10 mph wind at my back, i hit my longest drive ever, about 290 yards and only had about 160 left for my 2nd shot. Hit a flush 7 iron to the right side of the green, first ever par 5 reached in 2. Almost messed it up by leaving eagle putt about 5 feet short but made the birdie. I guess i used up all my mojo on that hole as I played the last 3 holes at +8 but still shot a 47 for 9 as I made no worse than a bogey on the previous 5 with 2 pars.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

today on #15 at South Hills in Pa. a Par 4 456yds straight with elevated tee box......drove it to 147yds out, right down broadway....took a 7i and planted it pin high to the left on my 2nd shot.......

Last week was out on a work golf outing. Had a 200 yard 2nd shot and used my rough relief wood. Put it 2' from the cup. It was a feel good shot!

New Member signing in. Best shot I had this week was on the 4th, up-hill par 4, 308 yds. Tee'd off with my 6 for about 160-165 yds, 7 iron to the left side of the green about pin high. I found my self about 10 feet from the fringe of the green. Got my trusty Vokey, and lo-and-behold, I chipped it in for a Birdie. Great way to start off the round.

Cheers!

The two best balls I hit this week was when I stepped on a rake coming out of a sandtrap. (ba-dum-bump)

Even par through 9 is my best.  I don't even want to think about what was my worst.

Played in a scramble over the weekend, team tied for second, but on the last hold, par 3, 135, you could bet money to hit the green, win and double your money, lose and you donated good money to charity, I bet 10 bucks and stuck it to 2 ft. and hit the right to left birdie putt, it was a good way to finish.

Driver - SQ Dymo 9.5*
3 Wood - SQ Dymo 15*
5 Wood - SQ Dymo 19*
4-PW
52* w/ 10 bounce 56* w/ 14 bounce 60* w/ 10 bounce Odyssey White Hot XG 2-Ball F7

Have only played 9 holes this week, I scored pretty well for me but I can't say there were any notable shots. I'll go with a drive I hit on a par 5. Been struggling with the driver lately but really hit this one nicely. A little lower trajectory that ran out down the middle of the fairway, put me in good position to go at the green in 2 and I made birdie on the hole.

2 very memorable shots this week....on Tuesday I chipped in from about 20 yards for par on a par 5 (had hit my 2nd shot into the woods after a great fairway drive, ugh!) and then on Wednesday I drove my first par 4 of my life! The tees were up so it was only 288 to the front and I hit one of the more perfect drives of my life, one of those swings where you don't feel like you swung hard and the weight transfer just felt perfect.....I wound up about 20 ft past the hole and missed the eagle putt by about 9 inches, that would have been another first!

:
Driver:  MachSpeed Black 10.5 Fukikura Motore Speeder shaft

1Hybrid: VR PRO 15* (replacing my 3wood with this) 

Hybrids:  Baffler 18*, DWS 20*, TWS 23*

5I-GW  Mx-19 

Wedges - 50.08/54.14/58.10 

Putter:iN Craz-e

Ball: Pro V1x or Callaway Tour i(z) 

Par 5 - 252 to the center, downwind probably 15 yards worth. Hit the green (2-putt for bird).

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

I hit my best shot about 20 minutes ago. 8I from 130. Been playing with the s&t; lately, and finally got one right. Center of the face swinging to right field. Nice high push draw. Landed in a trap next to the green, but it was the prettiest ball flight I have ever seen off from my club.

In the bag
Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
Fairway: Launcher 2009 17*
Irons: X-18r 4-SW
Gap Wedge: CG15 52*Wedge: X Tour 60*Putter: Crimson 550Ball: E5

My best shot was my 2i for a 202 yard par 3. Greened it, missed the putt, made par. But the tee shot was beautiful, it sounded great, and felt like I hit the perfect spot on the club/ball.

Live, Breath, Golf.
My Home
FT-3 8.5* Driver
X22's
2i Hybrid 3i Hybrid 55* Wedge 60* Wedge PutterWhen Tiger puts spin on the ball, the ball does not hit the green and then spin back, the ball hits the green and the world spins forward.

with the wind at our back yesterday on a 325yd par 4 I decided to go for it( i always do and im usually to one side or the other of the green) Put one up in the wind straight at the pin. It flew to the edge of the approach and rolled about 15-20 feet leaving it about 4 feet short. Hit my put for eagle.

congrats u hit a long ball , but seriously nice eagle

driver. taylormade tour burner tp ust avixcore tour green 75 x
3 wood 909 f3 13* voodo xnv8
3 hybrid adams idea pro vs proto 95x
irons 3 no 4 5-pw nike cci forged blades
gap wedge nike sv tour blacksand wedge cg14 56* 14flopadopolous vokey spin milled 64 7putter scotty cameron classics newport...