IGNORED

Bringing golf club to gym

Themightyoz
Note: This thread is 2242 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi folks,

I was wondering if you have ever brought a club to the gym to practice.  What was the reaction. 

WITB

Cobra  Wishon 911 D FMAX 10.5 ,EQ-NX 4W, 7W, 4H/6H, 7-LW

Biomech Acculock Ace Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Have hit foam balls in apartment/condo exercise areas/rooms very early (once security thought I was hitting real balls, damaging the place), before anybody got there, once someone came in, I stopped. If you're just doing swings w/o a ball though, don't see a problem with that, gyms are handy, have lots of mirrors.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

They all know I golf so people just ask what I'm working on.  I use it after my workout.  It's the best place to do it because there is plenty of room.  This year I plan on using the Super speed system and the gym is the perfect place.

I used to ,but I just got  tired of yelling "four" and the  weightlifters were really getting upset after getting hit by my drives which kept me from getting a good read on my distances.

Edited by JCrane
mis spell
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Why would you?  It would be better to practice in the garage or a driving range.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

On 2/1/2018 at 7:25 PM, Yukari said:

Why would you?  It would be better to practice in the garage or a driving range.

Depends where u live Yukari...we have winter here where the ranges are covered in snow and often days the temperature is near 0 degrees.

I have room in my garage to swing but it's an attached garage and it's nearly as cold as outside.

I started Superspeed and I have to do it before I workout because it's tiring.

Note: This thread is 2242 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!