IGNORED

Subscribe to Golfer's Journal

iacas

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, shakogolfer78 said:

I have read the first 2 volumes and I will be getting a subscription.  This is my favorite golf publication by a long shot.  Love the stories and the photography!  Can't wait to read no 3 and 4.

Follow my link please and you get an extra issue free!

https://www.golfersjournal.com/referral/c247508404

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Re-upped my subscription to this earlier this month. I got issue 4 like 2 weeks ago but haven't cracked it yet. Got a vacation starting on Wednesday which should give me the time to read it, so I'm pumped for that!

Also, my 3rd issue was water damaged in shipping, and they replaced it without any hassle. Great customer service. It's not cheap, so that's to be expected, but it was super easy. Love this publication.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

3 hours ago, iacas said:

Follow my link please and you get an extra issue free!

I just subscribed. Looking forward to reading these! Thanks Erik.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator

Thanks for those who subscribe via the link. You get the extra issue. I think I saw one earlier today.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 5 months later...
  • Administrator

Subscribers get a 20% discount on merchandise, and Christmas is a great time to start a subscription for you or someone else. If you use the link above, you get five editions for the price of four.

I can vouch for the continued great writing, photography, and overall quality of TGJ. I think that the others here who have subscribed would agree, and so I strongly encourage y'all to subscribe.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Bill Fusion said:

just signed up, 

I also just received my copy of LSW. Can't wait to get into that. 

Cool, did you use the link provided? You'll get a fifth free issue if so.

I gave you the LSW badge. Please let me know what you think when you've finished reading it!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Bill Fusion said:

I did use your link.  Thanks for the badge. I've only just started it CH3. but I already like it.

Happy Thanksgiving! I think you'll enjoy TGJ.

• 3 months later...

I got my first publication a few days go. Looking forward to reading it! 

• Like 1

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

47 minutes ago, saevel25 said:

I got my first publication a few days go. Looking forward to reading it! 

I look forward to every one.  Quarterly seems just often enough.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

3 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

I look forward to every one.  Quarterly seems just often enough.

Nope. I would literally be pumped for a new one every week. 

:tmade:  - SIM2 - Kuro Kage silver 60 shaft
:cobra:  - F9 3W, 15 degree - Fukijara Atmos white tour spec stiff flex shaft

:tmade: - M2 hybrid, 19 degree
:tmade: - GAPR 3 iron - 18degree
:mizuno: MP-H5 4-5 iron, MP-25 6-8 iron, MP-5 9-PW

Miura - 1957 series k-grind - 56 degree
:bettinardi: - 52 degree
:titleist: - Scotty Cameron Newport 2 - Putter

check out my swing here

Great publication.   I have been slowly reading thru them because I find myself thinking about it after reading, so I like to be able to reflect and not take too much in at once.

There is also a good magazine I found from down under, Caddie magazine.  So far has a lot of great articles.   What I like about both publications is the obvious love of golf that the people have who write for them.

—Adam

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome Head cover. Gift from Golf Journal. Very nice!

60356508-A23D-4D47-9240-F6901BC9E3D9.thumb.jpeg.11b0322bbb2cf94529e34c760a8f6c00.jpegCFD88889-D62C-4438-8E96-C03E21EEB18C.thumb.jpeg.2317c6d700c3bfe3707d58473c0a07cc.jpeg94826E01-1AA1-4BA6-97D6-D4C6A332F0B7.thumb.jpeg.ac53fa8edb1296e231d784f5fa19bcf9.jpeg

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator

Yes, they're quite nice.

Remember, if you sign up using this link, you get an EXTRA, FREE issue added to your subscription: https://www.golfersjournal.com/referral/c247508404 .

• 1 month later...