IGNORED

Orlando Bound

jsgolfer
Note: This thread is 2175 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Heading to Orlando on Friday for a long weekend.  :beer:

Get to play with my buddy @kpaulhus and my wife and Dad at the Mission Inn - El Campeon course (very nice course I might say) on Saturday.

Then driving up to Jacksonville to play the TPC Sawgrass Stadium course on Sunday afternoon, with my Dad and my wife, as we did't get play over new Years due to bad weather.

And then another round Monday morning, somewhere near the airport before we fly back to Virginia.  

A lot of golf in a short time.  :-)

• Like 1

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Have fun, and watch out for gators! :beer:

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

• Administrator
42 minutes ago, jsgolfer said:

Get to play with my buddy @kpaulhus and my wife and Dad at the Mission Inn - El Campeon course (very nice course I might say) on Saturday.

We were just there last May for NCAA Nationals. Enjoy!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, DaveP043 said:

1 hour ago, iacas said:

We were just there last May for NCAA Nationals. Enjoy!

Thank you both!  Should be a great  time. 

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Weather is GREAT right now!  Have fun!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

(edited)
21 hours ago, David in FL said:

Weather is GREAT right now!  Have fun!

I swear, the golf gods do not want me to play TPC Sawgrass.  We have a high wind advisory for our area, they have already cancelled all flights north of us for tomorrow.  Possibility that our flight gets cancelled.  Ugh  :-(

Edited by jsgolfer

-Jerry

15 minutes ago, jsgolfer said:

I swear, the golf gods do not want me to play TPC Sawgrass.  We have a high wind advisory for our area, they have already cancelled all flights north of us for tomorrow.  Possibility that our flight gets cancelled.  Ugh  :-(

The weather is always weird in north florida this time of year. 

On 3/1/2018 at 3:09 PM, Groucho Valentine said:

The weather is always weird in north florida this time of year. 

I think Jerry is referring to the weather in the mid Atlantic right now. Florida is perfect. Looking forward to playing tomorrow. 

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

On March 1, 2018 at 2:51 PM, jsgolfer said:

Did you make it out?

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I saw some video from Washington Reagan airport, there was a plane going nearly sideways as it took off.  I'm not sure I'd have got on a plane, even if it was allowed to fly.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

Tough Nor’easter here in Florida with @jsgolfer

27D63923-AFF0-4410-95B0-48C28A772F88.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

1 hour ago, kpaulhus said:

Tough Nor’easter here in Florida with @jsgolfer

27D63923-AFF0-4410-95B0-48C28A772F88.jpeg

Not the greatest golf round today, but always a great time with Kyle. 

• Thumbs Up 1

-Jerry

On 2/28/2018 at 1:16 PM, DaveP043 said:

We saw a couple of baby gators, no big ones today.  Too cold for them.  

-Jerry

(edited)

Much better round today at TPC Sawgrass 

39-39-78 doubled 18 ugh no sixes round until then

With my Dad 9FBF77C8-9669-464F-95F7-C8A16034D1D3.thumb.jpeg.b158b7df9f4af8fba0f85e476c7f734c.jpeg

Edited by jsgolfer
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

-Jerry

• 1 month later...

Headed there myself next week.  Plan on revisiting Disney courses.  I quite enjoy them.

Note: This thread is 2175 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!