IGNORED

2018 Valspar Golf Championship in Tampa, FL

kpaulhus
Note: This thread is 2227 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, MrGolfguy67 said:

Ask Marty2019, he's the one that brought it up; left a huge matsa ball out there that he had to know someone would respond to.

You're the one he asked, because you're the one who said this:

5 hours ago, MrGolfguy67 said:

You like Tiger more because he has absolutely zero respect for women, was proven to be a terrible husband and father, and is an awful role model for young people? He should be treating women with honor and respect and he does the exact opposite.

So I think he's asking you: what does anything you said have to do with golf?

I can answer for you: nothing. It has nothing to do with golf.

But it's certainly a perfectly valid reason not to like Tiger.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Typical 'Moving Day Saturday' so far, I've only been watching sporadically because I had yard work to do (85* degrees here in Texas today). When I first checked in Connors was up by 3, then he wasn't and Woods was closing in. Then Woods is tied for the lead and Connors bogeys 2 in a row, now Connors is surging again to a 3 shot lead and Woods has fallen back. Back & forth, forth & back. How will the board look at the end of the day?

Carry on my wayward drive

There'll be pars when you are done

Lay your weary wedge to rest

Don't you shank no more 

Crap, TeeGray! You're killing me

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

You're the one he asked, because you're the one who said this:

Wrong!!! Marty posted that he liked Tiger more now after the "incident". My post was after that post responding to that huge matsa ball. Read back through the posts to see the order - Marty posted first then I responded.

Don't you shank no more 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, MrGolfguy67 said:

Wrong!!! Marty posted that he liked Tiger more now after the "incident". My post was after that post responding to that huge matsa ball. Read back through the posts to see the order - Marty posted first then I responded.

I know all of that.

@kpaulhus asked you about what you wrote.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

(edited)

Not breaking news, of course he's human...I think his last 3 yrs have proven that

Edited by woodzie264

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

• Administrator
1 minute ago, colin007 said:

You lucky sonofabitch

I said almost the same thing. That ball could have gone a LOT of places.

• Like 1

This is what I wanted to see from Tiger today. A 66 og 65 round. Could've made without the bogey though.

Conners is really holding his own out there today, -4 with two bogeys. A final pairing with Tiger and Conners could be fun. The GOAT vs a new-name.

Nice tee shot by tiger on 15.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Then get it right and stop accusing me of something I didn't do.

Don't you shank no more 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Zeph said:

This is what I wanted to see from Tiger today.

Even if he doesn't win, this is a HUGE step forward for Tiger.

Just now, MrGolfguy67 said:

You posted what you posted. @kpaulhus asked you about it. It's not me who is "not getting it" or whatever at this point. You said something, someone else asked you about it. Your response was basically "i was just responding to someone else." We know that, but your response prompted a different question/response from Kyle.

2 minutes ago, MrGolfguy67 said:

:offtopic:  let's keep this focused on the tournament 

-Jonny

1 minute ago, iacas said:

Even if he doesn't win, this is a HUGE step forward for Tiger.

I agree. His swing looks so good...and he's making some nice short game shots. I can't believe how much better his swing looks now than from the Hero tourney.

Colin P.

4 holes to play for the last group and Connors still holds the lead.

Don't you shank no more 

that was a really good par putt by Tiger. That thing broke like two full cups!

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

(edited)

Reeeeealy wish Tiger would've made those two birdie putts! Gonna be hard to let that go come tomorrow afternoon

That bogey by Conners is helpful, as was that next tee shot

Edited by woodzie264

-Jonny

Note: This thread is 2227 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!