IGNORED

2018 Arnold Palmer Invitational

colin007
Note: This thread is 2223 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

11 minutes ago, jbishop15 said:

:whistle:

I just stole the better one.  An homage to you wonderful line about that putt.

• Like 1

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Golf Channel showed a stat yesterday. The last three winners at Bay Hill have had at least 2 rounds where they made over 100 feet of putts. Before today, Tiger's best putting rounds of the year were around 90 feet of made putts. Today he made about 151 feet of putts when you include the 71 footer and 18 footer from the fringe.

• Administrator

Stupid Jimmy Walker.

• Upvote 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

It's been a helluva two weeks in golf!

I have not been this excited about golf tournaments on TV since ... 

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

That putt and that pitch really made this round. The pitch is just stupid good.

4 birdies on 4 par 5s. Eagles is the only way to improve on that stat.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Tiger with 68 awesome. I'm happy and so is @colin007

• Like 1

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, onthehunt526 said:

Tiger with 68 awesome. I'm happy and so is @colin007

We have to see if he's still alive before we deem him "happy."

Maybe he's just off buying new pants.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

(edited)
2 minutes ago, iacas said:

We have to see if he's still alive before we deem him "happy."

Oh my god...I don't know that anyone has lived and died by a succession of tweets like I have....

Edited by colin007
Spelling

Colin P.

He's alive. :-D

colin.png

• Like 2

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

27 minutes ago, turtleback said:

I just stole the better one.  An homage to you wonderful line about that putt.

SO much better! it's hysterically funny.

PING G400 Max 9*  Taylormade  M2 15*  Callaway Steelhead XR 19* & 22*   Callaway Apex CF-16 5-GW  Callaway MD3 54* & 58*  RIFE 2 Bar Hybrid Mallet 34"

I don't much of anyone bettering Walker's 67. So Tiger is going to be in great position going into tomorrow. The up-and-down on No. 9 (Tiger's 18th) was a huge confidence boost. 

@colin007 your close with Tiger, maybe he should go back to that 44" driver, he won Memorial with in 2009. Dude only missed 7 fairways all week and hit all 14 on Sunday.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

1 minute ago, GrandStranded said:

SO much better! it's hysterically funny.

Although there's something about YUKARI's....

PING G400 Max 9*  Taylormade  M2 15*  Callaway Steelhead XR 19* & 22*   Callaway Apex CF-16 5-GW  Callaway MD3 54* & 58*  RIFE 2 Bar Hybrid Mallet 34"

Jimmy Walker played well last week as well. I think Tiger has something to prove to the kids. He played well today. The tee shot at 3 was an outlier. 

@iacas, Tiger is going for a record this week you know.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

• Administrator

33 minutes ago, iacas said:

1078.gif

20 minutes ago, onthehunt526 said:

@colin007 your close with Tiger, maybe he should go back to that 44" driver, he won Memorial with in 2009. Dude only missed 7 fairways all week and hit all 14 on Sunday.

I'll have a chat with him tonight about what he thinks of that...

Colin P.

4 minutes ago, iacas said:

The guy moves the needle. Not just in golf. But in all sports. Other athletes, coaches, managers, racecar drivers, etc. Take notice of when he plays. They all realize he is the GOAT of his sport. He creates a buzz of electricity that is unmatched.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Note: This thread is 2223 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!