IGNORED

A cruel joke

k-troop
Note: This thread is 4088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It's a cold, cruel world we live in when you buy new irons, wait over a week for them to arrive, and they come in on a Monday.  THIS HAS BEEN THE LONGEST WEEK EVER!

If anyone cares I just picked up a set of 712 AP2s with KBS C-Taper S+ (125g) shafts.  I've hit the setup a few times, but I've yet to play a round with them.  My wife is trying to talk to me, but I'm barely listening to her as I keep glancing anxiously towards the garage.

And it's supposed to rain this weekend.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by k-troop

It's a cold, cruel world we live in when you buy new irons, wait over a week for them to arrive, and they come in on a Monday.  THIS HAS BEEN THE LONGEST WEEK EVER!

If anyone cares I just picked up a set of 712 AP2s with KBS C-Taper S+ (125g) shafts.  I've hit the setup a few times, but I've yet to play a round with them.  My wife is trying to talk to me, but I'm barely listening to her as I keep glancing anxiously towards the garage.

I feel your pain!  And you can almost guarantee unplayable rain all weekend.  Sometimes I swear that God hates golfers!

Sweet sticks.  Let us know how they play!

• Upvote 1

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

I just called the golfer's depression hotline to alert them to this situation. I believe they called it a level 5 scenario that could involve big butterfly nets and guys in white coats.

• Upvote 1

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Rain? I'll take that. How about 40 inches of snow here in Connecticut instead?? That's what I consider "cruel".....

All you guys that live in a cold and snowy area i don't know how you all do it?

Is there a special golf depression pill that is on the market, if not maybe the drug makers should look into this could make millions.

Take it once a day until the snow and rain lifts!

K-Troop I have waited a month for my new sticks can feel your pain RD call last night to say they where in but had to wait for today to pick them up talk about a bummer call. And really on valentines day, what to do be home for my wife and get points. Go pick the new sticks up after work and never hear the end of it for not being home or leave work early because I have a virus, you know the one "the need to pickup new club virus". Help!

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

haha.  I feel your pain.  I ordered some new i20s and they were set to arrive on V-day.  I slyly convinced my wife to celebrate v-day yesterday instead, then my clubs arrived a day early.  All I could think about at dinner was getting home to hold my irons.

I'll be heading to the range tonight though

• Upvote 1

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Seriously ktroop, how much empathy do you expect living in HAWAII?!?! I played 2 days ago, but it was two weeks before that, and I thought I was going to lose my mind. I don't know how you folks in really cold/snowbound areas do it...

dak4n6

Yeah LOL get out there and play, rain or not. I was out yesterday and we still had snow in the bunkers. Twice I had to dig for my ball in it.

Dave :-)

Originally Posted by hacker101

All you guys that live in a cold and snowy area i don't know how you all do it?

Club ho'ing. Lots and lots of club ho'ing.

I swing in my office daily, I usually get to work around 10 minutes early and I take practice swings to work on tempo and my timing/hip slide. I putt in the living room a lot.

I'm pretty sure my local range opens in March. I, along with many other golfers, will be celebrating like 10 year olds on Christmas morning. I just learned there's a driving range with heated bays about 10 minutes from my office, but all the snow we've had (and are going to continue to get) aren't helping matters...

Russ B.

Looks like I should be thankful for what I have and stop bichin.  Well, sorry to al of y'all suffering in the snow and cold right now.  It's 70 degrees and skies are relatively clear, so I'm heading out to the course!!

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Note: This thread is 4088 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!