• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ernest Jones

Robin William's daughter trolled and bullied online. Deletes all social media accounts.

24 posts in this topic

Some people are real shitbags. I wish there was a way to ID these online tough guys so we could track them down and beat the living shit out of them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/zelda-williams-forced-to-delete-twitter-after-apparent-trolling-9666190.html

Seriously, the online bullying epidemic is getting to the point where I just want to unplug completely and move my family to a desert island where the internet doesn't exist.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Yes, I understand the trolls blamed Zelda for her father's death. Apparently she did not love him enough...

What people will say on the internet or behind other's backs is not too surprising ... sad, but not surprising, although some things will raise eyebrows.

That's ****ing bullshit. These fat, basement living, no life mother****ers have nothing better to do than this? I'd recommend Ohio....ZING.

It's crap like this that really makes you lose your faith in a lot of the human race......

It's crap like this that really makes you lose your faith in a lot of the human race......

I've lost faith in the human race a long time ago. This is just more confirmation that WE AINT SHIT

A negative of the Internet. In real life those people have no outlet. They are either shunned, ignored, or consistently get their asses whipped.

The same people that make negative and nasty comments under almost every U-Tube video, no matter the content of the video.

A relative few can drown out the decent people that mostly don't comment anyway.

We are a blameless society, that blames everyone else ... sad that someone would do that ...

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/13/the_trolls_zero_in_on_zelda_williams/

It is not just anonymous social media, it is even mainstream media.  They say whatever they want and give a half-hearted qualified apology later.  Yet they are still on the air.  We reward them for abhorrent behavior.  This is where I really lose faith.

Most people are decent and use the internet in an appropriate manner. But anonymous a-holes who like to kick people when they are down should be reported and deleted. I know, first amendment and all, but I am sick of anonymous idiots.

Most people are decent and use the internet in an appropriate manner.

Like TST members :dance:

Quote:

Originally Posted by phan52

Most people are decent and use the internet in an appropriate manner.

Like TST members

I wish that was accurate.

I wish that was accurate.

:tumble: :cry:

It is not just anonymous social media, it is even mainstream media.

**** the NY Daily News. **** them **** them **** them. Each and every person who had anything to do with this cover should be pushed down a ****ing well.

**** the NY Daily News. **** them **** them **** them. Each and every person who had anything to do with this cover should be pushed down a ****ing well.

Yep. That's the Daily News.

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogielicious

It is not just anonymous social media, it is even mainstream media.

**** the NY Daily News. **** them **** them **** them. Each and every person who had anything to do with this cover should be pushed down a ****ing well.

Yuck. Agreed. **** them in their stupid ****ing heads.

That is the very least of what should be done, what is worse people buy this crap. So sad it has come to this with no one to be held accountable.

[IMG ALT=""]http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/104062/[/img]

Wow.