IGNORED

2019 PGA Championship

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1796 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

You sound like a man who might need a pocket flask, with a good single malt scotch.  Especially with a 4 year old in tow.

You’re gonna have to give me some tips on how to get that out of the house without my wife realizing. That and I'll need to smuggle it in through security. Hmm. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Moooooooo!!!! One of the reasons hesitant to go to these things. Herded like cows.

B9A5337C-295C-4DEE-B6FD-90517EA2EBF3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

31 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Moooooooo!!!! One of the reasons hesitant to go to these things. Herded like cows.

Agreed. A friend offered me VIP tix for tomorrow and I passed. Went to the US Open in Winged Foot and that was the last golf tournament for me. TV and couch is best seat in the house.

They paved over Yellow’s 10th fairway for bus depot. No sign of the big cat. DJ is out there but far away. Saw Rich Beem, Ryan Palmer, HV III on the range. Hoping Rahm shows up first tee. It’s nippy but dry so not complaining.

CC9C74D3-387C-4864-ABFB-FDFD340FC4C7.jpeg

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Worm’s eye view of rough on 2. 

C2CD0DC0-FFC9-4940-BB39-D13FB2FB90F9.jpeg

Steve

29 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Dear worm, If you see one of my balls in there, can you please pick it up? I think I lost about 20 of them.

Rahm is coming up on 5. DJ on 10 or 11. Waiting for him in the stand behind the green on 12 with an impatient four year old...

Hard to get a good view so far. 

Steve

5 minutes ago, Ty_Webb said:

Rahm is coming up on 5. DJ on 10 or 11. Waiting for him in the stand behind the green on 12 with an impatient four year old...

Time to pull out that flask and settle your nerves.

• Thumbs Up 1

Steve

Good angle?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Steve

2 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Cows are usually given something to eat while being herded. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Steve

4 hours ago, nevets88 said:

That rough is RIDICULOUS!!! is that how it usually is for the peons? I was going to play there last year but we got rained out, I'm not sure I can play a course like that. 

Colin P.

Tiger talked about the rough earlier and said it’s pretty lush. With the course already playing super long, it’s going to put an even bigger emphasis on keeping it straight. Hitting it in the rough could result in a stroke penalty depending on the lie and length of hole, and most of the holes are 450+.

Anyone catch the dig from Tiger on Daly? Damn. Asked if he agreed with Daly being allowed to use a cart, Tiger referenced him walking a course with a broken leg and left it at that.

Note: This thread is 1796 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!