IGNORED

What Am I Missing in My Bag?

Note: This thread is 1457 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I currently have 13 clubs in my bag. Pretty basic set up I think. I am looking to add a club or 2 to fill some gaps, especially between my hybrid and 5 iron and maybe changing my wedges around a bit to get more consistent loft gaps between clubs. I have attached a pic of what's in my bag. My driver is at the top, it's kind of cut off but it's a cheap basic Tour Edge 10.5° regular flex graphite shaft.

Screenshot_20200426-083742_Golf Pad.jpg

• iacas changed the title to What Am I Missing in My Bag?

What you’re “missing” that most would have, is something to fill a yardage gap between your 3-hybrid and 5-iron.

A 4-hybrid...likely 21°- 23° or so would usually cover that.  If you don’t have an actual gap there, then you don’t necessarily need anything.  Just because you can carry 14 clubs doesn’t mean that you have to…  :-)

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Hello and welcome to TST. It would really benefit you to know your numbers. What’s the yardages with your 3w vs 3H? And like @ncates00 said...4H/4i. What’s your gap between your 3H and 5i? Knowing your numbers can make it much easier to know what to add or replace.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

47 minutes ago, BubbaJ28 said:

My lofts are posted next to the club. Adjustable 3 wood and 3 hybrid

I think folks are asking what your distances are for each club, this will identify possible gaps in yardage and may answer the question of what to add.  Not asking about lofts.

Gus
---------------

Maybe something fun, like a 62 or 64 wedge. lol.

Julia

:callaway:  :cobra:    :seemore:  :bushnell:  :clicgear:  :adidas:  :footjoy:

Spoiler

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha w/ Fubuki Z50 R 44.5"
FW: Cobra BiO CELL 14.5 degree; 
Hybrids: Cobra BiO CELL 22.5 degree Project X R-flex
Irons: Cobra BiO CELL 5 - GW Project X R-Flex
Wedges: Cobra BiO CELL SW, Fly-Z LW, 64* Callaway PM Grind.
Putter: 48" Odyssey Dart

Nothing. In fact take the 58° out. Take out the 50° out. Take the 8 and 6 iron out. Hell the pitching wedge out for now. As a beginner, you don't need a full set of clubs. A half set is all you need.

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

On 4/29/2020 at 3:24 PM, DrvFrShow said:

Maybe something fun, like a 62 or 64 wedge. lol.

Big Tex Wedge!

big tex.jpg

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Note: This thread is 1457 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!