IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Thanks for posting. The Handsome Family is a new discovery for me. They do remind me of Leonard Cohen and Calexico both of whom I greatly admire. (((George)))

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

Blitzen Trapper: American Goldwing. Full Album Stream-- nice dose of Americana! [video]http://youtu.be/AmoZ8CaftWk[\video]

Driver: Adams TightLies Titanium High Launch Max COR (10.5°) R Flex Graphite SuperShaft Lightweight Mid Kickpoint, GolfPride Multicompound Grip

Fairway Wood: Ping G20 4-Wood (16.5°), R Flex Ping TFC 169F Shaft, Ping ID8 Grip | Hybrid: Ping G25 (23°), Ping TFC 189H Shaft, GolfPride Tour Velvet Grip

Irons: Cleveland TA-5 Gunmetal R Flex True Temper Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Black Grips: 5-I (27°) 6-I (30°), 7-I (33.5°), 8-I (37°), 9-I (41°), PW (45°)

Wedges: Cleveland Tour Action REG 588 Gunmetal Dynamic Gold Sensicore Shafts, BlackWidow Widowmaker Black/Red Grips: 51°/6, 57°/10, LW 64°/8

Putter: Carbite Polar Balanced DC, Tiger Shark Oversized Grip 31"

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I seriously  want to hate this but the combination of gorgeous girl, phenomenal guitar and catchy pop won't let me get the song out of my head.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

Queen of the Night from Mozart's The Magic Flute. Worst... Mother... Ever...

Steve

I guess I am getting old, but I seriously do not get that crap from Lorde that won a Grammy. WTF is that? That's better than Bruno Mars or Pink?

Bill M

I guess I am getting old, but I seriously do not get that crap from Lorde that won a Grammy. WTF is that? That's better than Bruno Mars or Pink?

If I had to rank those three, it would probably be 1) "Just Give Me A Reason", 2) "Royals", and 3) "Locked Out of Heaven". Royals is a solid song, definitely not crap. I would have put Just Give Me A Reason ahead of it though. Locked Out of Heaven feels like a punt from Bruno Mars to be honest.

Tyler Martin

Two things:  Different tastes, and WTF do the Grammys really mean anyway??

Pretty sure that I heard them say that Black Sabbath won a Grammy this year.  Also remember that Steely Dan won some Grammys a couple of years ago as well ... like 8 billion years after they stopped being relevant. ;)

But for the record, I really like all 3 of those songs.  When they were each fresh, I'd say Locked Out Of Heaven 1st (Saw it on SNL and was immediately blown away), Royals, then Give Me A Reason.  Now, after hearing them each 10,000 times, I'd swap Give Me A Reason into 2nd and put Royals 3rd.  Each time I hear Royals it loses something, but each time I hear Pink/Fun guy the song seems to get better.

I still think they are all good songs though.

------------------------------------------------------

None of those are "What I'm listening to" now though.  After seeing American Hustle, I've been in love with this song by ELO ...

Probably not a coincidence that this song draws me in from the start, especially considering the intro to one of my all-time favorite songs from my all-time favorite band ...