Ceej

What are you listening to?

3,141 posts in this topic Last Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Here's to a speedy recovery, Elvis Costello. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Mein Fuhrer, I CAN WALK.

Great song when you want to slow it down, guitar solo that kicks in at 2:42 is epic

Holy crap, Madonna is 60.

I liked this song when I was young, now that I'm old, I understand it exactly.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2018 TST Partners

PING Golf
    FlightScope Mevo
    More to come…
    • Day 73.  Tuesday, before evening social plans, I did 30 minutes of putting at my home course (between work and my social plans).  I attempted the 10' drill but the putting green became too crowded so I went to doing shortish (6-10' putts) around one hole. 
    • Hitting the 64 around the greens out of rough is scary...u can almost whiff going under the ball.  Need a lot of focus and still...  When I first got my 64 I remember doing it from the fringe.  It was funny to look back down at the ball which barely moved and say "wtf?"
    • I have two sets of irons that are at completely different ends of the spectrum but for good reason.  I have a set of Cleveland 588 Altitude irons and I love them and will NEVER get rid of them.  This is because they are the result of all my experimenting with with my other set of irons that I will speak of in a moment.  I am a high swing weight player and I have to feel the club head moving around me at all times. My irons swing weights are E2 - E9.  I am able to easily manipulate the swing weight of the Altitudes because they are hollow clubs so I drilled holes in the toe and ran a hotmelt in them until I got the desired swing weight. They are forged face irons and extremely durable but the hotmelt gives them a very dense "soft" feel at impact and it mutes the sound so they don't sound like a hollow head iron at all. They are ugly...but I love em!  My other set of irons are a set of Miura left hand cavity back irons and they were my "test" clubs that finally helped me understand what I needed in a club as far as swing weight and center of gravity bias.  The clubs are beautiful but they were put through hell as I epoxied weights used to balance car tires to them to experiment with swing weight and center of gravity placement.  I dogged these clubs out but the knowledge gained was invaluable to me so I will NEVER get rid of them either.  I have since had all of them ported so that I can add tungsten plugs to the toe of them to replicate the swing weight of my Altitude irons. I also had a v sole ground into them so they don't dig so much. and they were sand blasted and brought back to life.  They will forever have a place in my heart because they taught me so much about what I like in my clubs. They are pretty...and I love em just the same as my ugly clubs!! 
    • Day 40: Working on full swings in the mirror. Going to play tomorrow, so I was more focused on ensuring I can center the ball with my feel than anything else (I do this by setting up to a spot in the carpet and ensuring that my club is centered on it when I would make contact). 
    • Wow...do you rotate through them or is it that you just can't let them go?  
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. hockeyref18
      hockeyref18
      (19 years old)
    2. Joelg
      Joelg
      (59 years old)
    3. Mike86
      Mike86
      (32 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...