IGNORED

Pick Three

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1115 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Pick Three  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Three

• Lifetime tickets to Masters
    • 1 Round with Tiger
    • Free Lifetime Beer from Cart Girl
    • 1 Round at Augusta
    • Free Golf Clubs for Life
    • 1 Round with John Daly

1 hour ago, mcanadiens said:

For the right price, I'll sell you some of my memories.

Unless they are listed in the OP, I will pass.

On another note, I would be happy to trade in the lifetime of golf clubs for a lifetime of Pro-V1's.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

One round with Tiger, one at Augusta (could be the same round, even better!) and some sweet clubs. I wouldn't even need to sell them. Just change driver, woods and irons every other year, wedges every 6 months, and putter whenever...

Philippe

:callaway: Maverick Driver, 3W, 5W Big Bertha 
:mizuno: JPX 900 Forged 4-GW
:mizuno:  T7 55-09 and 60-10 forged wedges,
:odyssey: #7 putter (Slim 3.0 grip)

19 hours ago, Hardspoon said:

I'd still take walking around a course with Tiger, while I played, over anything else on the list.

The thing about playing with Tiger, and even John Daly, is the thrill or enjoyment I would have would probably not be reciprocal. Do I really think Tiger would get excited playing 18 with a mid capper? or would I get the feeling that I would be putting him out and wasting his time? I think Tiger is a gracious type of individual, but I don't think he would be thrilled to play with the likes of me, and I am ok with that. 

Thomas Gralinski, 2458080

26 minutes ago, Billy Z said:

The thing about playing with Tiger, and even John Daly, is the thrill or enjoyment I would have would probably not be reciprocal. Do I really think Tiger would get excited playing 18 with a mid capper? or would I get the feeling that I would be putting him out and wasting his time? I think Tiger is a gracious type of individual, but I don't think he would be thrilled to play with the likes of me, and I am ok with that. 

But a golf cart, lots of beer, a pack of Marlboro's, a tolerance for swearing and John Daly could have a blast playing with you.

Edited by Double Mocha Man
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

But a golf cart, lots of beer, a tolerance for swearing and John Daly could have a blast playing with you.

ROTF

Thomas Gralinski, 2458080

Note: This thread is 1115 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!