IGNORED

2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club, Brookline, MA

Friz

And with that, the winning score will be under par.  

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Z escapes with a bogey.  Six under really is cursed. 

Collin can pack his bags now, thanks to Matsuyama.  Another time.  Who knows, by the end of the day, the two of them might, collectively between them, have one of each major.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Zalatoris really stole that par right back.  This has been incredible.  Best since 2019.

-- Michael | My swing! 

3 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Nice putt Fitzpatrick! Wow!

Z answers. This is getting fun!

While I agree, I think you wanted a different thread. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

Finally. An interesting back 9 in a major. 

• Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Someone in the booth twice teased a great shot by McCarthy at 17, neither of which materialized. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

19 minutes ago, Shindig said:

While I agree, I think you wanted a different thread. 

Shoot! My apologies. <slinking away>

NBC making sure we know about the last hour of uninterrupted coverage. I think we’ll notice when ads don’t play every 5 seconds. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

1 hour ago, Zeph said:

“We will talk with our partners and do better.”

Twitter fire extinguishing with no results or will they actually change something because people complain on social media? My bet is on the money.

That’s how you affect change these days. Complaints on social media hit the company’s PR.

• Upvote 1

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

1 minute ago, billchao said:

That’s how you affect change these days. Complaints on social media hit the company’s PR.

Squeaky wheel gets the oil

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

What does Zalatoris have on his belt to his right (camera left) of the buckle?  

-- Michael | My swing! 

Amazing, KB not having a great round on Sunday? The only person surprising me even more not having a good round on Sunday is Jordan Spieth.

Interesting with Fitz 18 tee shot

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Fitz!  What a huge mistake on 18.....this has been such an incredible final round

-Eric