IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought?

1 hour ago, jmanbooyaa said:

I have been using them. Took the 60* out. No need for it. I did not get the specs checked. The 56 bites really well. Only about 4 rounds with them. No complaints. 

Awesome, thanks for the reply and feedback, I'm happy to hear that you're liking them!

Novice golfer seeking to learn and improve.

Just got myself a whygolf putting thing. Watched a Mark Crossfield video on it and am sold. Should be here on Friday.

• Like 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I’m subscribed to marks YouTube channel. He’s pretty good. 

You are welcome lol. 

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

5,6,7,8,9,pw,S,gap,60 cobra ltdx 

sabertooth putter

18 hours ago, rocket23 said:

I’m subscribed to marks YouTube channel. He’s pretty good. 

You are welcome lol. 

He needs to lay off the caffeine though.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Shot Scope V5 Watch for $179.00 current account holder offer. Now I can get rid of the little box and don't have to worry about losing it like I did a while back. 

• Thumbs Up 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

Not “Last Thing” but “Next Thing” will be shoes.  Just tried on my current shoes and due to the surgery on my foot the right shoe does not fit comfortably!

on my tennis shoes I’ve moved up a size but the left is a little loose.  Maybe I can find a 1/2 size larger or a 2x wide may work.  This could be tough.

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

22 hours ago, StuM said:

Not “Last Thing” but “Next Thing” will be shoes.  Just tried on my current shoes and due to the surgery on my foot the right shoe does not fit comfortably!

on my tennis shoes I’ve moved up a size but the left is a little loose.  Maybe I can find a 1/2 size larger or a 2x wide may work.  This could be tough.

I picked a great deal on some Puma GS-Fast.  Only $75.  They were in the “Sale” area with several available in sizes 14 & 15 (all same model & color).  I’ve never see so many large sized shoes in one spot. I think there were Ten in Size 15 alone! Someone over-brought.

Not quite on par with ghe pair of G-Fore my wife got but since just looking to get by until the swelling goes down they are very comfortable and affordable.

Stuart M.

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

(edited)

A 3 wood lydx to complete a full ltdx set of irons and woods. Under 500 bucks. 
 Now  I can slice it cheaper than the next guy.  😪

Edited by rocket23

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

sabertooth putter

Okay, so I'm on Costco.com for a totally non-golf related reason. By accident I discovered Costco has TRUE Linkswear golf shoes for a really good price. 

I promised myself to curb my golf spending, but I couldn't help myself.... So, I helped myself to another pair of TRUE OG's. ... I guess promises were made to be broken. 😜

But that's it. No more frivolous golf spending.... Well, until the next time anyway. 

• Funny 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Cashed all my chips in for a bat caddy x3r. God help me. 

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

sabertooth putter

8 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

But that's it. No more frivolous golf spending.... Well, until the next time anyway. 

Is anything golf related considered “Frivolous”?

• Like 1

Stuart M.

58 minutes ago, StuM said:

Is anything golf related considered “Frivolous”?

Let me ask the wife. 

She said “ yes”. But just left it there. She didn’t emphasize. 

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

sabertooth putter

1 hour ago, rocket23 said:

Let me ask the wife. 

She said “ yes”. But just left it there. She didn’t emphasize. 

Unless she golfs I will not considered her opinion.  😜

• Like 1

Stuart M.

10 minutes ago, StuM said:

Unless she golfs I will not considered her opinion.  😜

She has clubs. Just needs a push. 

whats In the bag. 
Callaway epic max LS

Cobra Fmax 3,5 woods 

Titleist 4 hybrid 

sabertooth putter

Took my wedges in to get regripped and saw the local store had some leftover Pure grips, was pretty excited to see those still around. Got those put onto my wedges, I love these grips, they have such a great feel to them.

Also picked up a brand new (opened and second hand) Cleveland Huntington Beach putter for a great price! About %50 of retail. It had been purchased by someone else who decided to buy a different putter and was never used. I love the feel of it.

• Like 1

Novice golfer seeking to learn and improve.

Just ordered a box of the Snell 3.0's.

• Thumbs Up 2

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

Latest purchase is an Exputt RG putting simulator thing. So far it's pretty cool. Can practice speed control on long putts on a mat that's 4 feet long. Hook it up to the TV and it's passably realistic. I don't know how it will actually translate onto the golf course yet, but I'm hoping it will help me with my speed awareness, which will hopefully improve my distance control on the course. 

A new (to me) rangefinder, went with a used model of the Precision Pro NX-10 with slope. 

Got it for about 1/3 of the price of a new one so looking forward to actually having a golf specific one as my previous one was a "hunting" one that didn't have pin lock and was easily 10+ years old and struggled greatly past 175yds.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV