IGNORED

2023 U.S. Open (Los Angeles Country Club)

saevel25

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, billchao said:

Ok what else is on TV?

Law & Order

Because that's always on somewhere.

F1 was on earlier, if you recorded it. It was a very, very boring race. So… like way more interesting than this.

Two shot swing.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I feel deflated at this point

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

9 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Welcome back Christian!

Thanks, man!

10 minutes ago, billchao said:

Ok what else is on TV?

I very much enjoy the hype the broadcast is trying to create using the "you never know" narrative for the last three holes. 🙄

• Thumbs Up 1

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

• Administrator

giphy.gif

• Funny 1

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

If you take that long to putt Wyndham, you better make it dude!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Why do grown adults line up with the kids to bump fists with players ffs.

• Funny 1

Stevie T

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Beastie said:

Why do grown adults line up with the kids to bump fists with players ffs.

It's fine. Why do adults fist pump or high five each other? Or get autographs?

Well at least a LIV player didn’t win. I don’t know why I was rooting against Clark, but I didn’t want him to win. I think he’ll be one of those win once guys that we’ll never hear of again.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Upvote 2

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Classic contemporary major winner. Midwestern/western college education, as wholesome and interesting as a Kia Soul but as reliably American as a Ford Ranger. Probably has a girlfriend called Caitlyn who was on the cheer squad at Oklahoma State. A year later, after his victory...."Oh yeah, that guy. How's his season been going?"

• Funny 2

• Administrator
1 minute ago, ScouseJohnny said:

Classic contemporary major winner. Midwestern/western college education, as wholesome and interesting as a Kia Soul but as reliably American as a Ford Ranger. Probably has a girlfriend called Caitlyn who was on the cheer squad at Oklahoma State. A year later, after his victory...."Oh yeah, that guy. How's his season been going?"

I mean, did you miss the part about how his mom died?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, ScouseJohnny said:

Yes. My mother died of the exact same thing when I was 16, and she was 47. That is the absolute truth, not internet forum BS.

What's your point?

That his story is not as typical/boring as you are saying.

14 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Well at least a LIV player didn’t win. I don’t know why I was rooting against Clark, but I didn’t want him to win. I think he’ll be one of those win once guys that we’ll never hear of again.

I was rooting against him  as well.  Scottie  just cant  get the  putts  in the hole.

Same dumb schtick since joining.

• Administrator
  • Informative 2

Already gearing up to root for Rory at Hoylake next month.

no-question-about-it-ready-to-get-hurt-again.gif

Edited by JetFan1983
  • Funny 3

Constantine

14 minutes ago, iacas said:

That's crazy. But it sums up exactly why I wanted Rors and not Wyndham Bourguignon Clarke Junior The Third

• Funny 1

Colin P.

The death of a parent at a tender age doesn't make you intrinsically interesting. Lots of people have suffered that.

I have nothing against this young man, and celebrate his success. Many here like to talk about the mythical moving of the needle, and I rather wish Rory would have won, for that reason. The headlines on the back pages of the newspapers would have been more fun. This young man won, such is life - or rather, such is his incredible accomplishment. Good luck to him. Without being callous, I think he'll win as many majors as Danny Willett or Ian Baker Finch, but time will tell. The odd thing is, they stick out in the mind because they were rather unusual - true one-hit wonders. If you'd have asked me to name the 2019 US Open winner I'd have had to look it up - Gary Woodland - an excellent player among many excellent players, who came good for one weekend.

• Like 1