IGNORED

WITB Photo Edition!

Doesn't this thread cover it, or do we need a new one?
http://thesandtrap.com/forum/threads...-Photo-Edition !

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I do throw my old 11* Nike driver into play often but these are my primary clubs.

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Currently in the bag:

Tools of the trade: Red=Pics
2.0 Push Cart
V14 Club Count Cart Bag
Driver - Nike SQ Dymo 2 HL w/Cleveland Headcover
Fairway Wood - Hibore XLS 5 WoodHybrids - Hibore 3,4,5Irons - CG Gold 6-PWWedges - CG14 52 & 60 CG15 - 56 Degree Custom Squareback 1

A spare set, including a few Hogans, 3 Wilsons, a Spalding and a Nickent:

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd post a pic of what is currently in my quiver at the moment.

Hopefully you guys will be able to post your bag/club pics in reply too.

nb: Driver and 4 Iron are out of the bag, as they are still in car after the range this afternoon.

Would appreciate your comments! and would be happy to answer any questions!!

Cheers!

Driver: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 10.5* (UST Proforce v2 77g X Flex) 3 Wood: Callaway Diablo 15* (UST Proforce v2 86g S Flex). 2 Hybrid: Adams A4 Tech 17* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex). 3 and 4 Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro 20* and 23* (UST Proforce v2 105g S Flex)
Irons: Tour Edge Exotics...

Hi guys,

Have you ever played with the white balance on your camera?

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

here is my 2010 WITB photo edition

quite a few changes for me this year
couple tweaks as well .....

added some tour sticks (alignment aids) for the range
got some 909 Headcovers for the Driver and 4w-IMO they are the best looking headcovers ever made...so they got put in the ol bag
new PING Vantage bag.....ok..i get the PING bag hype now..its awesome
had my PW bent to 48.5 degrees, from 47 - wanted to shorten the gap from 47 to 54
changed out the DG S300 steel shaft in the 4w for a new GD shaft (see sig for specs)
added a VR FULL Cavity 3i
brand new CCi forged irons 4-PW
new VR Black Satin Forged Wedgies - went from a 52/56 set up to 54/58 this year
Tacki Mac Itomic grips...these things are phenomenal.....seriously...they blow MCND's out of the water and are 1/2 the price

i think thats it.....for now!! haha
heres the pics!!!!

"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

I don't think I've seen any clubs here that actually look used. Don't you guys ever play? I notice that my bag, and the pro players WITB shots all look battered and beaten, with worn chrome, and big marks on the faces.

I don't think I've seen any clubs here that actually look used. Don't you guys ever play? I notice that my bag, and the pro players WITB shots all look battered and beaten, with worn chrome, and big marks on the faces.

mine havent been used yet (irons yet anyways)......first round is this weekend

wanted to post pics all shiney and new!! hahaha!

Pros don't take care of their kids either, I take care of my babies. Just because you use 'em don't mean they have to look like sh*t.

Enis, "Tour Sticks", really? I can get the same thing at Home Depot for about 2-3 bucks a piece, c'mon now.....

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

Pros don't take care of their kids either, I take care of my babies. Just because you use 'em don't mean they have to look like sh*t.

dude..tried to buy them at BOTH HD's in town...neither had them...neither did Rona

tour sticks were only $20...not exactly breaking the bank bro

Nan, it's impossible to keep a club looking perfect if you use it enough. You can't repair worn faces, they're a sign of proper use.

For some reason I don't think the HD's in Canada carry those sticks. I have looked all over my area. I had to go down to NY to get them. Funny thing is I just saw those Tour Sticks in the Golf Town here and laughed when I saw the price. I totally thought of doing that...people are always beating me to my great ideas.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

For some reason I don't think the HD's in Canada carry those sticks. I have looked all over my area. I had to go down to NY to get them. Funny thing is I just saw those Tour Sticks in the Golf Town here and laughed when I saw the price. I totally thought of doing that...people are always beating me to my great ideas.

They should be anywhere where they sell house numbers, mail box accessories, or winter preparation supplies.

They should be anywhere where they sell house numbers, mail box accessories, or winter preparation supplies.

Dude, I completely agree...you can't find them anywhere here. It's a constant conversational peice on a local golf forum here.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

Dude, I completely agree...you can't find them anywhere here. It's a constant conversational peice on a local golf forum here.

im all about savin a buck man...like u said though, they are not anywhere in Canada

had to buy what i could find

• 1 month later...