IGNORED

Golf Bags, What do you do?

Note: This thread is 5184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

my current bag is falling apart, guess it's a good incentive to win a new one!

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Callaway bag that doesn't match a single club in it. I liked the bag, it had everything I was looking for, and was On Sale for $65. Couldn't pass it up, and don't care what it says on the side.

I bring a Callaway Fusion Tour bag to indoor golf - $75 demo bag. The number of Callaway clubs in it has reached as high as 1. A 10 year old BB Warbird.

I thought about getting a Hogan bag for my Hogans or a Cleveland bag for my Clevelands, then I came to my senses.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I love my nike sasquatch bag. I dont have anything else nike though. I like that the color matches the mizuno theme though, its royal blue and silver. I got a sweet deal on it and it had everyhting i wanted so im good.

I still like my old burton Clemson cart bag though too. I never saw the option of matching the bag to your college. after all, they grant me the right to pay thousands of dollars a year to them in tuition. the LEAST i can do is have an orange bag...

~Grey
in the nike.gifsasquatch blue/silver bag:
taylormade.gif R580 10.5* driver | mizuno.gif MP-01 13.5* 3-wood | mizuno.gif F-60 18* 5-wood | mizuno.gif MX-200 4-GW |
mizuno.gif MP-T10 56*/13* satin black | mizuno.gif MP-R 60*/9* black Ni | odyssey.gif White Hot 2-ball XG 35" putter |
bridgestone.gif e6

I use a Callaway stand bag and have not a single Callaway club in it.

:cobra: Amp Driver 10.5*(R)
:tmade: Burner 3W 15*(R)
:tmade: Burner 2.0 Rescue 3-4
:titleist: 714 AP1 Irons 5-pw, gw(Steel XP95 R300)
:callaway: MD3 Wedges 56, 60
:nickent:Omen Long Putter(un-anchored)

You buy the bag that fits the your needs. Not what the company is.

Exactly!!!!!
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

My current bag is a Callaway in Army digital camo. It was a special Birdies for Charities edition. When I purchased it I was playing Callaway irons, now I'm playing Taylor Made irons. The bag is a cart bag. I would like a nice stand bag but I love the Army camo being retired Army.

My current bag is a Callaway in Army digital camo. It was a special Birdies for Charities edition. When I purchased it I was playing Callaway irons, now I'm playing Taylor Made irons. The bag is a cart bag. I would like a nice stand bag but I love the Army camo being retired Army.

Check out Cleveland bags - they make a camo.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I have 2 bags one is a Nakashima stand bag that matches my irons for when I am walking and I also have a House of Forged staff bag for when I am riding that matches my driver shafts
If you always do what you've always done....You'll always be where you are right now..
Driver: C830.2 HOF Taiwan Proto
3 wood: Versus VS 1 Proforce V2
7 wood: DCT Fujikura Motore F1
3-pw: Nakashima NX-1 Project X 6.5 53*: ...

IMO, Ogio and Sun Mountain make the best bags. I'm pretty sure neither make clubs so you'll never have to worry about it if you go that route.

And, if I were "Matching" I'd match with my Woods and Hybrids since they have headcovers that ANNOUNCE what brand they are. It'd be best to match your bag to that if you don't want to look like Raggedy Andy out there, unless you go the Ogio/Sun Mountain route and eliminate the whole issue. I have an Ogio bag I got from RockBottomGolf.com at a big discount, and I love it.

Current Gear Setup: Driver: TM R9 460, 9.5, Stiff - 3W: TM R9, 15, stiff - Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Black, 18, stiff - Irons: Callaway X Forged 09, 3-PW, PX 5.5 - SW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 54.14 - LW: Callaway X Series Jaws, 60.12 - Putter: PING Redwood Anser, 33in.

IMO, Ogio and Sun Mountain make the best bags. I'm pretty sure neither make clubs

I would agree, I look for the most functional bag I can find, if it happens to be an OEM bag so be it, but I don't do it intentionally.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

I got mine because it was on sale, had a 10-way divider, 8 pockets, and wasn't bulky. I was looking for a bag because my old one only had a 5-way divider and three pockets and I like to organize things. All the 14-ways were not only more expensive by $35+, but a lot more bulky. The brand had nothing to do with it, but then, half my clubs are no-name anyway.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

looking to get a new bag in red/black to match the callaway sock headcovers and scotty '62 headcover...doesn't look great right now with a moose and gopher headcover, cleveland hybrid cover and black neoprene iron covers lol...

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

looking to get a new bag in red/black to match the callaway sock headcovers and scotty '62 headcover...doesn't look great right now with a moose and gopher headcover, cleveland hybrid cover and black neoprene iron covers lol...

I will admit it I always match my bag to my irons.. and usually other items as well.. whatever,, I have the money so its not a big deal to match them up.. I do think that C-130 cart bag is probably the best cart bag out there though..

Lightweight Cart Bag
Scotty Cameron Putter (several models unfortunately)studio stock 4
AP2 Irons 4-PW
ProV1X Balls
2 and 3 TP Rescue07 Burner TP 9.560, 56, 52 CG 12 WedgesOld man CartSi vis pacem, para bellum

I do not really match up my bag with my clubs. I wanted a bag with 10+ full length dividers and plenty of pockets. I narrowed it down to 4 and the nike just happened to be the best fit. The clubs played a slight rule, but I could have easily gone with a callaway or sun mountain bag.

My arsenal

Bag- SQ Tour Stand Bag
Driver- Tour Burner 10.5* Stiff
3 Wood- SQ Dymo 15* Stiff5 Wood- SQ Dymo 19* StiffIrons (3-PW)- Tour Preferred StiffWedges- 56.11* and 60.07*Putter- Method 003 34 Inches

I love to match my bag to my driver cover.
I've got the full-on Cleveland red and white tour bag.
Looks like a Ferrari.
I would also match it to my irons if I could.
Its a confidence boost for me, for sure.
Its like a big advertisement,
but thats great, cuz I believe in the product.

Titleist 910D2 8.5° Diamana 'ahina 80 S
Titleist 909F3 3W 13° Diamana D83 S, Titleist 910f 5W 19° Fubuki Ax 80X
Taylormade RAC MB TP 3-PW Irons DG S300, Callaway Jaws 54° and 60°
Titleist Futura putter, Taylormade TP5 balls

hahaha .. i like that quote.

2010 Staff Bag
2010 S2 Driver - Stiff - (-.5")
2010 S2 3 Wood - Stiff
2010 Baffler TWS Hybrids 3 & 4
2010 MP-58 5-PW Irons - (+.5") 2010 MP-T10 Black Satin 52° - 56° - 60° - (+.5") 2009 Black Carbon 2 Putter Winn Grip e6Photos of my bag Golf Galaxy Wisconsin Amateur Tour PlayerGolf...

Note: This thread is 5184 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!