IGNORED

You Know You're Addicted to Golf When…

senorchipotle
Note: This thread is 1030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Your co-workers think you are a sexual deviant as they have heardyou refer to hookers and having the shanks.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

Your co-workers think you are a sexual deviant as they have heardyou refer to hookers and having the shanks.

Not to mention preferences in shaft firmness.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Geez, I thought I had a problem because I do all the stuff mentioned above. Well, most of it, anyway. Cool, guess I am ok then. I will add one: When going for a drive through the country, you envision how every little meadow or clear spot amongst the trees would play as a golf hole.

I've designed prob 30 different golf courses on various road trips... :)

You know you are a golfer when the first thing you do on getting sent tonitaq is to check whether they have any golf courses close to where you are going! :) Regards Mailman

Mailman

Let's try that again! You know you are a golfer when the first thing you do on getting sent to Iraq is to check whether they have any golf courses close to where you are going! :) Regards Mailman

Mailman

You start looking for extra small new decade multi compounds for your grill tools and then you stress over what color to get.

Cobra LTDx 10.5* | Big Tour 15.5*| Rad Tour 18.5*  | Titleist U500 4-23* | T100 5-P | Vokey SM7 50/8* F, 54/10* S, SM8 58/10* S | Scotty Cameron Squareback No. 1 | Vice Pro Plus  

When you buy a bird from the pet store solely to work on your grip pressure.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

TourSpoon will be appearing at The Laugh Factory in West Palm Beach on October 4th and 5th.  Tickets go on sale today at noon!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Every weekday morning you snooze the 7:00 a.m. alarm clock 3 times, and finally drag your butt out of bed at 7:30.

When the 6:30 a.m. alarm goes off on Saturday morning, you immediately spring out of bed and start getting ready.

LOL hahaha this one strikes too close to home.  "Sleep in" during the week until 6:30 and need coffee but Saturday and Sundays pop up at 5:00am and dart out the door.  Golf clothes were laid out and ready to go obviously next to watch, shoes, sandals, etc.

TourSpoon will be appearing at The Laugh Factory in West Palm Beach on October 4th and 5th.  Tickets go on sale today at noon!

I hope to see you all there! Mention the SandTrap and get 20% off the price of admission. Oh, and a 2 drink minimum as usual. Don't forget to take care of the hardworking guys and gals serving up the good times.

When instead of working you are on the SandTrap asking for help because your swing is all messed up and you need help!

When you dream that you are hitting your drives over 300 yards and post it on The SandTrap because you really believe it was not a dream it was true!

• Upvote 1

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

When your immediate thoughts after receiving the news that you are out of work and penniless are...

How on earth are you going to pay next years membership fees?

Which bus route goes to your course and would you be allowed to take your bag and trolley on board free of charge?

Devise a feasible plan that should coax your wife to partake in prostitution to fund your golfing future?

Oh yes, and feel an extreme urge to kick your ex-boss in the titleists.

Note: This thread is 1030 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!