IGNORED

The Stack and Tilt Golf Swing

iacas

Stack and Tilt is a fad, and it is a lazy man's way to improve. Totally unnnatural, backwards, difficult, unhealthy, and only good for one thing...chipping. It ruins more swings than it helps...and will make you worse, than better. Β Just keep your head still, while your lower body shifts side to side, with balance and with pivot. And for God's sakes, get rid of this Stack and Tilt fallacy, like another Aussie get-rich-scheme idea, like Natural Golf! It'll go away too.

Originally Posted by seve

Stack and Tilt is a fad, and it is a lazy man's way to improve. Totally unnnatural, backwards, difficult, unhealthy, and only good for one thing...chipping. It ruins more swings than it helps...and will make you worse, than better. Β Just keep your head still, while your lower body shifts side to side, with balance and with pivot. And for God's sakes, get rid of this Stack and Tilt fallacy, like another Aussie get-rich-scheme idea, like Natural Golf! It'll go away too.

Talk about being phallic...

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22Β HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7Β Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Β 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond

Talk about being phallic...

LOL - Good One!!!

Driver: Taylor Made Β Rocketballz Stage 2
3 wood: Rocketballz Stage 2
4 wood: Rocketballz Stage 2
Hybrids: Cleveland 20 and 23.5 degree
Irons: Mizuno MP57 5-7, Mizuno MP62 8-9Β Wedges: Mizuno MP62 Pitching Wedge, 49 degree, Β Titleist Vokey SM4 Β 55.13 (bent from 56.14) Sand Wedge, Titleist Vokey SM4 60.10Β Lob wedge

• Administrator

It's okay that you don't understand it one little bit, seve.

It's not okay that you're on here demonstrating how poorly you understand it.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

I almost finished the new Stack and Tilt by the Numbers DVDs or rather, for me, video downloads and I have to say, to me, they are worth it. Should have pre-ordered, procrastinated.

For those who are on the brink, get it. There's a great review, an in-depth masterclass like detail of every aspect of the pattern, a section devoted to the driver, shaping the ball, drills and progressions of various students. I always wanted to attend a clinic with P&B;, but this is pretty close to being there. I also like how they didn't try to make their audio presentation overly polished.

I read the book, took lessons and read these forums but still got alot out of the video clinic. The one thing it has over all the other instruction video I've seen out there is proof of concept via Trackman and Shot Tracer. The overlays were cool too and I got to see what the AMM device looks like. I'm going to put the denser, detailed parts on my smartphone.

So when are the 5SK videos coming out?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

FYI, I have studied numerous programs...from Maximum Golf, Power Golf, Fit Fore Golf, Natural Golf (Aussieland), Natural Golf (Moe), Square to Square (and everything including every great and profess-to-be great author from Harry Vardon to de la Torre,Β from Homer Kelley to Jim Flick,Β and mainly the CPGA and USGA Teaching Manuals. And this one takes the cake...so sorry you have to teach this....!

Seve

Is that where you dug your info. from? Phallic research...you're going down, too!

You keep on proving you phallic-sy.

:-)

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22Β HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7Β Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

Β 

Is that where you dug your info. from? Phallic research...you're going down, too!

Not one thing you posted has added anything.Β  You really are a piece of.....work.Β  Lets see your move in another post.Β  Sure you got some video being a scratch player.Β  Check out iacas thread on his swing.Β  Man, it is horrid.Β  He can't hit it solid at all.

Brian

FYI, I have studied numerous programs...from Maximum Golf, Power Golf, Fit Fore Golf, Natural Golf (Aussieland), Natural Golf (Moe), Square to Square (and everything including every great and profess-to-be great author from Harry Vardon to de la Torre,Β from Homer Kelley to Jim Flick,Β and mainly the CPGA and USGA Teaching Manuals. And this one takes the cake...so sorry you have to teach this....!

Seve

And we're sorry you're posting like a troll.

I guess Tiger, who has gone more to a center-pivot swing under Foley (i.e. with many elements of S&T;), and many other pros who have placed elements of Stack & Tilt into their swing, are crying all the way to the bank.

As golfers, we have many ways to swing a golf club - it's about finding the swing that works best for you.

Good luck in your continuing study of the golf swing.

Β 

Seve

Patrick?

:ping:

• G400 - 9Β° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16Β° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5Β° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff β€’ / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff β€’
  • Glide SS - 54Β° / CFS Wedge β€’ / Glide 2.0 SS - 58Β°/10 / KBS 120S β€’ / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"Β  -Β  :titleist: - Pro V1 / WhiteΒ  -Β  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Originally Posted by bwdial

Patrick?

My response, too.

Like a jilted lover, a guy who just can't let go...

Β 

Originally Posted by Rob

I always look at the "stack and tilt pro`s?" and I don`t see them on the weekends{PGA} So,BS.IMO.

Really? Some stack and tilt pro's - Sergio, Rory, Tiger.

Not arguing with you, just an observation.

• Administrator
Really? Some stack and tilt pro's - Sergio, Rory, Tiger. Not arguing with you, just an observation.

Those aren't S&T; pros. They have some of the components, but so does every PGA Tour player.

Erik J. Barzeski β€” β›³Β I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. πŸŒπŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Director of InstructionΒ Golf EvolutionΒ β€’Β Owner,Β The Sand Trap .comΒ β€’Β Author,Β Lowest Score Wins
Golf DigestΒ "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17Β &Β "Best in State" 2017-20Β β€’ WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019Β :edel:Β :true_linkswear:

Check Out:Β New TopicsΒ |Β TST BlogΒ |Β Golf TermsΒ |Β Instructional ContentΒ |Β AnalyzrΒ |Β LSWΒ | Instructional Droplets

More like JJ Henry, Brad Faxon, Charlie Wi....

but as Erik stated every one of these guys has some of the elements from s&t; in their swing, whether it be straightening the back leg (BUBBA) or the downward shoulder turn (almost everyone on tour) or even the weight forward (like Erik showed almost everyone does this on tour)

so yea Rickie, Tiger, and Rory do some these moves but to be officially stack and tilt people not hardly, Tiger is more Sean Foley ( which puts a lot of emphasis on S&T;), Rory has the downward shoulder at p4 so yea he shows some of it....

Its nothing new....its just that the past didnt have a way to decribe what they were doing by feel.......but theres proof that most of all players on tour past or present have done some kind of move to make it look like Stack and Tilt....

I think mostly the back leg....which i questioned all along whether is needed to stay flex or not....i went to so many pros and they said keep the same flexion...and id come home and watch Vijay Singh and he didnt do so why does he want me to do it.....

Anyway i could rant on and on but i thought i would key in on this

No, more like Weir...can't break 80, and Elkington...can't make a cut, and Baddeley... who dumped you fools, 'cause it doesn't work, and O'Hair...who also gave up on it, and won shortly after in the Canadian Open. And no, I'm a plus 2...golf professional...amateur,

Seve

Originally Posted by segagolf

Yeah, just keep on swinging like a sissy...and continue on with your backwards move...

Where exactly is the backwards move in SnT? One of the main difference between SnT and other methods is the absence of a backwards move

For the record I'm not pro-SnT anymore than I am anti-anything else, people have won big with all kinds of methods but you're just being ignorant for the sake of being ignorant. My guess is not many people will talk to you in real life so you try flaming on the internet to get reactions and attention.

Consider this my last interaction with you.

Ciao.

Yours in earnest,Β Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks:Β :cleveland:Β 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5* Β :tmade:Β RBZ HL 3wΒ Β :nickent:Β 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H Β :callaway:Β X-22 5-AW Β :nike:SV tour 56* SWΒ :mizuno:Β MP-T11 60* LWΒ :bridgestone:Β customized TD-03 putterΒ :tmade:Penta TP3 Β Β :aimpoint: