IGNORED

YouTube (or Whatever) Video Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2478 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Did he learn how to use a chainsaw from Greg Norman?

:dance:

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This guy showed some major guts!

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

This guy showed some major guts!

I'll probably need to brush up on my baseball rules understanding, but why did the commentator say "having tied this game if he can get around" and he then said "Justin Green wanting to help but he's not allowed to do so"?

The guy just hit a homerun, and I understand the he has to touch all the bases, but let us assume the guy breaks his leg and he really can't get around.. what do they do?  Take away the home run?  sounds stupid if that is the case.. I really hope someone with baseball knowledge can chime in on this.. or what about not being allowed to help him.. why not??  The guy just hit a damn home run.. getting around the bases at this point is a damn formality if you ask me.. the guy is hurt.. what the *)$% is the deal with him getting some help (if he wanted it that is.. I know he sort of waved people away not wanting help, but that is not what I'm commenting on)..

Anyway.. this guy sure loves the game to do what he did IMO!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

I'll probably need to brush up on my baseball rules understanding, but why did the commentator say "having tied this game if he can get around" and he then said "Justin Green wanting to help but he's not allowed to do so"?

The guy just hit a homerun, and I understand the he has to touch all the bases, but let us assume the guy breaks his leg and he really can't get around.. what do they do?  Take away the home run?  sounds stupid if that is the case.. I really hope someone with baseball knowledge can chime in on this.. or what about not being allowed to help him.. why not??  The guy just hit a damn home run.. getting around the bases at this point is a damn formality if you ask me.. the guy is hurt.. what the *)$% is the deal with him getting some help (if he wanted it that is.. I know he sort of waved people away not wanting help, but that is not what I'm commenting on)..

Anyway.. this guy sure loves the game to do what he did IMO!

Several years ago - I believe it was 2000 - Robin Ventura hit a famous " grand slam single " to end a big playoff game for the Mets.  The bases were loaded, the game was tied, and he launched one over the fence.  As soon as he crossed first base, the entire team came out of the dugout and mobbed him because they had won the game as soon as the guy on third base scored.  And because he (or the other two runners) never touched home plate, then they didn't score.  The official ruling for the play was a single with one RBI.

It is basically a formality (its not like anybody could tag him out) but it does have to be done.  And nobody that is not already on the field can come on the field to help him, that's for certain.  (There are rules in place prohibiting runners from even being touched by their third base coach during the course of the play)  However, I don't see any reason why a good sport on the other team couldn't help him.  (He was actually gesturing towards second base or shortstop when it looked like he was waving somebody off, so maybe one of those guys was the one offering)

I'm also wondering if there was, say, a runner on first, if he could sort of wait for him and then help him around (and then make sure to touch each base before the batter did ;)) the bases legally.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

All I can say is, better the go-pro camera than someone trying a weird stunt like lying where the camera is situated. . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

All I can say is, better the go-pro camera than someone trying a weird stunt like lying where the camera is situated. . .

Someone do this for those 200mph, 300mph trains!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Someone do this for those 200mph, 300mph trains!

. . .but, I heard that he had cancer and wanted to "experience" life.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

. . .but, I heard that he had cancer and wanted to "experience" life.

Found one. Pretty sure the TGV goes around 200.

Steve

Found one. Pretty sure the TGV goes around 200.

That is kinda anti-climatic really. :-\

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

That is kinda anti-climatic really. :-\

I'm watching these just hoping someone gets squished underestimating how fast 200 mph is. :-)

Steve

I'm watching these just hoping someone gets squished underestimating how fast 200 mph is.

They should just put a tee on their mouth, and they can get some idea how fast 80-120mph can be. Of course, we need two more people so the golfer can stand on their faces so the lie angle is not screwed up or anything. :-D

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

I'm amazed the camera doesn't move at all with this big huge heavy thing coming just over it at 200mph.

Steve

This reminds me of my first Algebra test. There were 20 questions and I answered all 20 of them just by figuring out the answer in my head. I got up and turned in my paper in about 10 minutes. As the minutes ticked by and nobody else in the class was handing in their papers I wondered how they could be so stupid.

The next day when we got our grades I had a "0% F" in red at the top of the paper. :bugout: I had every single answer correct but didn't show how I got the answer.

BTW I hated math from that day forward until some college math courses I took a couple of years ago. They did a much better job of actually teaching me math than my teachers did years ago and finished both courses with "100% A" for each semester.

See the RC car on green, smash the RC car on green.

Steve

See the RC car on green, smash the RC car on green.

Expensive prank.

TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56

LOL. Poor guy...

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 2478 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!