IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

Not a favorite, but anticipated favorite:

Silvio from The Sopranos only available on Netflix Instant Streaming series, Lilyhammer:

s-LILYHAMMER-STEVEN-VAN-ZANDT-NETFLIX-ORIGINAL-TRAIL-large.jpg

Plus:

hbo-luck-poster.jpg

I love Deadwood, this looks good.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 6 months later...
Let's see.... so many to name. Sopranos, Dexter, Quest for the Card, Big Break, Curb, Seinfeld, Californication, I Shouldn't Be Alive, Cash Cab, Jeopardy.... My new favorite show is definitely Pawn Stars. The Walking Dead is pretty sweet at times, but pretty boring at others. I like Boardwalk Empire a lot. I probably forgot a few.

Breaking Bad is back this Sunday and I'm really excited. It's IMO the best of all-time. Add Homeland to my list too. Other personal favorites include: PTI, Family Guy, South Park, 60 Minutes, Frontline, Charlie Rose. And I don't care, Jersey Shore season one was hysterical.

Constantine

Breaking Bad is back this Sunday and I'm really excited. It's IMO the best of all-time.

Currently on the penultimate episode of season 4. Amazing show.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

[quote name="JetFan1983" url="/t/32874/favorite-tv-show-s/30_30#post_740401"] Breaking Bad is back this Sunday and I'm really excited. It's IMO the best of all-time.

Currently on the penultimate episode of season 4. Amazing show.[/quote] "Kid. I promise you this: either we're all going home, or none of us are." Enjoy the last two, my friend.

Constantine

Originally Posted by JetFan1983

"Kid. I promise you this: either we're all going home, or none of us are."

Enjoy the last two, my friend.

Wow...the last two-episodes are absolutely scintillating!!! You will not be disappointed....

The final season is setup to be thrilling!!!

In the bag:

TaylorMade R11 Driver (10.5 stiff stock shaft)

TaylorMade R11 3wood (15 degree stiff stock shaft)

Adams IdeaPro 3i hybrid (20 degree)

Titleist DCI 4-PW (photo)

Cleveland CG15 wedges (52, 56, 60)

Odyssey White-Hot 2-Ball (Superstroke oversize grip)

Bushnell Tour V2 Rangefinder

Ping Hoofer 2012 Bag

BSG, OS, CYE.  Wife and I watched Flash Forward, then found out it was cancelled.  Used to like Roswell and Smallville, but both get old quick.  Torchwood?...  Maybe.  Dr. Who is cool.  Futurama, Simpsons, Family Guy and Cleveland Show until they get raunchy.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

Breaking Bad (8 episodes this year and 8 more next year to end the series), Homeland, The Newsroom impresses me through a couple of episodes, Damages (back tonight for its last season), Two and a Half Men (with or without Charlie Sheen), NFL or College Football.  A few more that don't come to mind right now...

Simpsons, Futurama, NFL, Big Bang Theory, Golf Channel, Olympics (preferably summer).  That's about all I watch.  If none of those are on, I'm doing something else.

Oh you know the classic new one Snookie and JWOWW. Then there's the ever elusive "Hidden Poolside Webcam"......a personal favorite

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Originally Posted by NuclearMike

Breaking Bad (8 episodes this year and 8 more next year to end the series), Homeland, The Newsroom impresses me through a couple of episodes, Damages (back tonight for its last season), Two and a Half Men (with or without Charlie Sheen), NFL or College Football.  A few more that don't come to mind right now...

A few of those that i forgot...  Dexter, House of Lies, Big Break, Feherty, Weeds, even Morning Drive with Holly Sonders, and most of whatever else is on Golf Channel.  I tried to make my show choices among those shows that haven't been cancelled.  I even like Anger Management, Charlie Sheen's new comedy.  In the A/V store that I work at I've had the NFL Network on all day since we don't get Golf Channel.  Since I work weekends at least I can put all of the TVs on different sports, from golf to NASCAR to football to baseball to soccer...

Currently on the penultimate episode of season 4. Amazing show.

Finished a few hours ago. MIND BLOWN! [SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]I already knew basically what was going to happen (figured Walter and Jesse would make it through, and I had already seen the scene where Gus gets his face blown off on YouTube), but it was still amazing. That part with Brock and the Lily of the Valley plants (and the camera shot panning in on the plant in Walter's backyard at the end of the episode) was awesome.[/SPOILER] Can't wait for season five. Trying to catch up on Homeland now.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

[quote name="jamo" url="/t/32874/favorite-tv-show-s/30_30#post_740403"] Currently on the penultimate episode of season 4. Amazing show.

Finished a few hours ago. MIND BLOWN! [SPOILER=Warning: Spoiler!]I already knew basically what was going to happen (figured Walter and Jesse would make it through, and I had already seen the scene where Gus gets his face blown off on YouTube), but it was still amazing. That part with Brock and the Lily of the Valley plants (and the camera shot panning in on the plant in Walter's backyard at the end of the episode) was awesome. [/SPOILER] Can't wait for season five. Trying to catch up on Homeland now.[/quote] Jamo! Spoiler cover that! :-D

Constantine

Jamo! Spoiler cover that! :-D

Ahh! We're fixed now. :-P For all you crazy people who haven't seen it yet. Also, not that anyone cares, but I found it interesting that the Gus/Walter/Jessie Superlab that they use in seasons 3 and 4 has "Weiss" brand thermometers and pressure gauges, made by Weiss Instruments, which is run by relatives of mine. You can see a pretty good shot of one of the pressure gauges in the season 4 episode "Crawl Space." [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/290152/width/640/height/400][IMG]http://thesandtrap.com/image/id/290152/width/640/height/400[/IMG][/URL]

In my bag:

[quote name="JetFan1983" url="/t/32874/favorite-tv-show-s/60_30#post_740566"] Jamo! Spoiler cover that! :-D

Ahh! We're fixed now. :-P For all you crazy people who haven't seen it yet.[/quote] Jamo is to Jesse Pinkman as Erik is to Walter White :-P Tiger is Gus Fring. Hank is Dave Wedzik. Mvmac is Gomey. Hank Haney is Don Eladio. Gwlee is Mike. I'm Badger. Ok I'm done now :-D Actually wait. I'm changing my role to Saul Goodman.

• Upvote 1

Constantine

Gomey?!  :mad:

You got promoted to El Paso! :-P Could be worse. You could be Gale. [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugY6HNLOCo[/VIDEO] And Pinkman works fine for me, bitch. [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMR-VBN7NyM[/VIDEO]

In my bag:

[quote name="mvmac" url="/t/32874/favorite-tv-show-s/60_30#post_740655"]Gomey?!  :mad:

You got promoted to El Paso! :-P Could be worse. You could be Gale. [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugY6HNLOCo[/VIDEO] And Pinkman works fine for me, bitch. [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMR-VBN7NyM[/VIDEO][/quote] Mike, you made GS-13! Next stop Washington DC! And Gale is obviously Sean Foley :-D Amazing video clips BTW. "This is my own private domicile and I will not be harrassed.... BITCH!"

Constantine

LOL ok I'll take the promotion

Yes it's one of my favorite shows as well, can't wait for the new season!  They're saying Season is going to get darker and the "gloves are off"

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/breaking-bad-season-5-to-get-dark-real-dark_1361955

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram