IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

I've recently discovered Orphan Black.  1 actress playing half a dozen (or more) distinct clones.  She is really, really good, and the show is terrific too.

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've recently discovered Orphan Black.  1 actress playing half a dozen (or more) distinct clones.  She is really, really good, and the show is terrific too.

It's not just that. Some clones pretend they're another clone. S2 was good but a bit all over the place.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

It's not just that. Some clones pretend they're another clone. S2 was good but a bit all over the place.

I have serious heart eyes for this show. Maybe my favorite on the air right now.

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

I have serious heart eyes for this show. Maybe my favorite on the air right now.

Season 2 just finished so to be nit picky, it's off air but yeah, there were moments I liked Orphan Black better than Game of Thrones or any of the marquee critically loved shows out there. Seriously take a look at UK's Utopia if you like Orphan Black. Utopia is a conspiracy thriller about gov't trying to solve over population by setting the world's population back to 500m.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Season 2 just finished so to be nit picky, it's off air but yeah, there were moments I liked Orphan Black better than Game of Thrones or any of the marquee critically loved shows out there.

Seriously take a look at UK's Utopia if you like Orphan Black. Utopia is a conspiracy thriller about gov't trying to solve over population by setting the world's population back to 500m.

I agree. The plot meandered a bit and I wasn't sure what the hell was going on at some points. But it wrapped things up in a place that I was satisfied with, for the most part.

Utopia will go on the never-ending always-growing list of tv shows I need to watch, lol

Hunter Bishop

"i was an aspirant once of becoming a flamenco guitarist, but i had an accident with my fingers"

My Bag

Titleist TSI3 | TaylorMade Sim 2 Max 3 Wood | 5 Wood | Edel 3-PW | 52° | 60° | Blade Putter

Just finished True Detective.......Wow, was this intense. Woody & Mathew were awesome.

LOVED True Detective. I couldn't get enough of that show. Intense is the best way to describe it. Now that I just finished up season 2 of Orphan Black I'll be checking out Utopia. Thanks for the heads up.

Ron :nike: GOLF Embracing my Angry Black Male :mad:

LOVED True Detective. I couldn't get enough of that show. Intense is the best way to describe it. Now that I just finished up season 2 of Orphan Black I'll be checking out Utopia. Thanks for the heads up.

FYI to all: Utopia is a UK show you can't get it on US cable and it's not sold on Amazon or iTunes just a heads up. I'll leave it to everyone's imagination how I watch it.

Steve

The pilot for The Flash is available online if you know where to look for it.  After giving it a watch, I'm very excited to see where this show goes.  The guy playing Weather Wizard was kind of weak, but all in all I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

Corey

The pilot for The Flash is available online if you know where to look for it.  After giving it a watch, I'm very excited to see where this show goes.  The guy playing Weather Wizard was kind of weak, but all in all I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

Just watched it. Not sure of why I think about it yet

• 3 weeks later...
Three episodes into Halt and Catch Fire. Love it so far. I was dog tired around midnight and 2+ hours later, riveted, tempted to start episode number 4. Not sure if because I'm a computer geek I like it more than others who don't. AMC's Turn and this are so much better than The Walking Dead or The Killing but I'm in the minority.

Steve

Three episodes into Halt and Catch Fire. Love it so far. I was dog tired around midnight and 2+ hours later, riveted, tempted to start episode number 4. Not sure if because I'm a computer geek I like it more than others who don't.

AMC's Turn and this are so much better than The Walking Dead or The Killing but I'm in the minority.

I enjoy Halt and Catch Fire so far.

I consider Turn to be a terrible show that I enjoy nonetheless.  I find the time period to be fascinating and since I grew up about 10 miles from Setauket.  When first episode came on my wife asked if it was a true story and I didn't know much about the show.  I started telling her that I knew one story about spies on Long Island that involved a lady putting clothes out to dry as a signal to troops across the Sound and sure enough, just as I finished my sentence, that very plan was hatched on the show.  Its one of my favorite shows to watch, but I don't think its very well done.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

I enjoy Halt and Catch Fire so far.   I consider Turn to be a terrible show that I enjoy nonetheless.  I find the time period to be fascinating and since I grew up about 10 miles from Setauket.  When first episode came on my wife asked if it was a true story and I didn't know much about the show.  I started telling her that I knew one story about spies on Long Island that involved a lady putting clothes out to dry as a signal to troops across the Sound and sure enough, just as I finished my sentence, that very plan was hatched on the show.  Its one of my favorite shows to watch, but I don't think its very well done.

I agree, it did start off slowly but when Stephen Root, the spymaster guy and General Washington appeared around halfway through, it got better. It's loosely based on a book, I forget the name. Washington and Spies are in the title. Waiting for the submarine in the credits to appear in season 2 - it got renewed.

Steve

I just finished season 6 of Sons of Anarchy last night. I love that show... and what an ending to the season! Looking forward to season 7 coming out.

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

I loved The Office and Family Guy. I like Friday Night Lights for a sports series. The Wire, Breaking Bad, and The Sopranos are classics. I loved Prison Break & other prison related shows such as I (Almost) got away with it. Seinfeld & The Simpsons are great comedy. Then just some dumb guilty pleasure stuff like The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, TPB, & That 70's show. Top Gear & Jeopardy are great as well. I'm plowing through Luther on Netflix and it's great.

Riley

UK folks, anyone watching this? Yea or nay?

I love this show. Series 2 is going pretty good so far.

Steve

Just watched last weekend's episode of The Leftovers. It's all written and directed nicely, but I finish each episode approximately 700% more depressed than when I started.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Just watched last weekend's episode of The Leftovers. It's all written and directed nicely, but I finish each episode approximately 700% more depressed than when I started.

This show, after 4 episodes, I'm done with it. Ratings are low and reviews are lukewarm. It is too much debbie downer.

Steve