IGNORED

Favorite TV Show(s)

cignatz21

. Yep, saw em both, I guess all 3 (2 from Afghan as I recall). Greatness. And, the best opening song of any show I know, although Brady Bunch was pretty catchy. It's the only show I don't ff through the opening.

Plus the one with the lady with the pickup truck who wanted him to do the sexual favors first. Ha ha.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Anyone catch the new Gotham show on Fox?  About Bruce Wayne as a kid and Commisioner Gordon as a young detective.  Just wondering if its any good?

Forgot to DVR it but interested. Superboy I can handle, Batboy? Mmm, but I'll give it a shot.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Anyone catch the new Gotham show on Fox?  About Bruce Wayne as a kid and Commisioner Gordon as a young detective.  Just wondering if its any good?

Probably going to watch it later.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I caught a couple of minutes of Gotham. It looked alright, with a lot of villans familiar from Batman lore. I'm more mad that I missed the season premiere of Sleepy Hollow yesterday.

Corey

http://time.com/3422764/vince-vaughn-colin-farrell-true-detective/ [QUOTE]What seems like years of speculation has finally come to a close, with HBO announcing Tuesday that Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn will serve as the leads in the second season of the network’s hit drama True Detective. Farrell had already confirmed his own casting on Sunday, and Vaughn’s name had been mentioned as one of the possible leads in recent weeks. Also as rumored, Justin Lin (The Fast & The Furious, Community) will serve as the director for the season’s first two episodes. Here’s the press release from HBO:[QUOTE] The eight-episode hour-long drama is set to begin production later this fall in California. Logline: Three police officers and a career criminal must navigate a web of conspiracy in the aftermath of a murder. The series is created and written by Nic Pizzolatto. Justin Lin will direct the first two episodes. Cast: Colin Farrell as Ray Velcoro, a compromised detective whose allegiances are torn between his masters in a corrupt police department and the mobster who owns him. Vince Vaughn as Frank Semyon, a career criminal in danger of losing his empire when his move into legitimate enterprise is upended by the murder of a business partner. Additional casting will be announced as it is confirmed.[/QUOTE] It’s worth mentioning that although there’s already been substantial outcry on social media since the casting of Farrell (and now Vaughn) was announced, there are still two more leads left to be cast, so long as the press release is to be believed.[/QUOTE]

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Parks and Rec is the shit. I need season six to be on Netflix doe.

@RJH999 This is how I watched season 6 http://www.couchtuner.eu/parks-and-recreation/    Thank me later; though you'll end up waiting longer for season 7

:callaway: Big Bertha Alpha 815 DBD  :bridgestone: TD-03 Putter   
:tmade: 300 Tour 3W                 :true_linkswear: Motion Shoes
:titleist: 585H Hybrid                       
:tmade: TP MC irons                 
:ping: Glide 54             
:ping: Glide 58
:cleveland: 588 RTX 62

Meh could have found better Would be much more exited for a Fargo season 2

They're already confirmed that Fargo is coming back, and that's it's going to be about the Sioux Falls case Lou (Molly's father) mentioned a few times. Don't remember reading anything about casting and stuff though.

In my bag:

I've just finished episode ten of season three of Suits, which seems to be as far as Netflix will take me. I absolutely adore this show. It's quickly become one of my all time favourites. Pirate Bay, I'm heading our way to watch more....

Corey

I've just finished episode ten of season three of Suits, which seems to be as far as Netflix will take me.

I absolutely adore this show. It's quickly become one of my all time favourites.

Pirate Bay, I'm heading our way to watch more....

I'm about half-way through the 2nd season now. I completely agree!

In the Bag:
:titleist: 913 D3 - 9.5* - Diamana Stiff 62g
:mizuno: MP 64s 3-PW - DGS300
:cleveland: CG12 52* & 56*
:tmade: Rosa

I finished season three a minute ago and now I have this huge grin. Suits is easily my favorite show in the past five years. I'm glad I sometimes listen to what people on the Internet suggest. But I still can't get into the Wire.

Corey

Based on this thread, I've given Suits a go. 4 eps in and ya, I dig it. No idea why, those cats have nothing in common with me, I'm no fan of NY, but somehow, the show is captivating. Well, Rachel doesn't hurt and Donna is pretty milfy.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Amazon's Transparent is getting lots of good reviews. I think the showrunner used to write for Six Feet Under , one of my all time favorite shows. The pilot wasn't bad, but apparently the rest of the season one has been released and it's vedy vedy good. Will put this at the top of the watchlist.

Sleepy Hollow is back on, and more and more goofy over the topness. Ben Frankenstein, took a page from Game of Thrones the flaming sword. Dunno how much more of this I can take before rolling my eyes, but enjoying it. A perfect antidote for super depressing shows like The Leftovers .

Manhattan is winding down. I'm going to find me a book about Fat Man and Little Boy. Implosion, baby!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Based on this thread, I've given Suits a go. 4 eps in and ya, I dig it. No idea why, those cats have nothing in common with me, I'm no fan of NY, but somehow, the show is captivating. Well, Rachel doesn't hurt and Donna is pretty milfy.

It's a weirdly captivating show.

In my bag:

Do you like The West Wing? You might like this:

http://www.empireonline.com/westwing/part1.asp

Steve

I'm a few episodes into You're the Worst. Didn't expect to like it, but it's very funny. It helps that Aya Cash is very attractive. And occasionally naked.

In my bag:

• Administrator

I'm a few episodes into You're the Worst. Didn't expect to like it, but it's very funny.

It helps that Aya Cash is very attractive. And occasionally naked.

She's been in some other things I've liked. She was on The Newsroom for example.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets