IGNORED

Golf Resume. What's Yours?

parplease
Note: This thread is 1802 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Re: Golf Resume. What's yours?

Height: 5'10"

Where are you from: NJ originally. Last 20 years South Carolina

How Long have you been Playing: since 1983

Best Score: 67 casual round, 70 tournament

Favorite club in the bag: Driver

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Hogan's 5 lessons, Nicklaus, Ballard, Stan Utley

Where do you play: Upstate SC, Myrtle Beach

Best courses you've played so far: (NJ) Hominy Hill, Knob Hill. (SC) Tidewater, Legends, TPC, Prestwick, Cross Creek

Things you enjoy most about golf: Competition

Goals for 2K10: Short Game, Short Game, Short Game

Jim Morgan

Driver: :callaway: GBB Epic Speed 10.5 deg Reg
Woods: 3W :callaway: Epic Flash 15 deg, Heavenwood:callaway:GBB 20 deg
4 Hybrid: :callaway:  Epic Flash 21 deg, 5 Hybird: :callaway: Apex 24 deg
Irons: :ping: G425 Graphite 6-SW, Wedges: :ping: Glide 58 deg
Putter: :bettinardi: Armlock  :aimpoint: Express
 :titleist: golf bag, Blue Tees RF

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Height: 6'3"

Where are you from: Perth, Western Australia

How Long have you been Playing: 2 1/4 years

Best Score: 75(+3) Lake Karrinyup Country Club

Favorite club in the bag: Lob wedge

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: -

Where do you play: My home course mostly(LKCC) but also WA golf club and several other clubs for pennants

Best courses you've played so far: Lake Karrinyup Country Club- listed 12th in Australia and #1 in WA. Hosted several Aus opens with the likes of Nicklaus, palmer, Player etc and Johnnie walker classic which Els and Goosen have won.

Things you enjoy most about golf: Going out and trying to better yourself from your last round. Trying to perfect your game and lower your HC
Goals for 2K10: Win Team Junior pennants and try to not drop a game myself.

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Height: 5'8

Where are you from: NY/NJ

How Long have you been Playing: this will be my 4th year playing

Best Score: casual round: 73. tournament: 83

Favorite club in the bag: Exotics CB2 Tour 5 Wood...prettiest club in the bag

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: I haven't read any yet

Where do you play: Mainly in Jersey and upstate NY...but I'm fortunate enough to travel A LOT and played over 80 courses around the world.

Best courses you've played so far: Essex County Country Club, NY Country Club, Doral, Winged Foot, Mayakoba, Ka'anapali, Turtle Bay, Chamber's Bay, Harding Park
and there's something about Celebration in FL that makes me want to go back and play every time that i'm in Orlando

Things you enjoy most about golf: atmosphere...nature...calmness...it's my happy place away from my crazy life

Goals for 2K10: CONSISTENCY. and a better longer iron game.... re-gain my confidence b/c my shanks issue to end 2009 has SCREWED ME UP
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

Height: 5 10

Where are you from: TX

How Long have you been Playing: 20+ years

Best Score: 80, several times

Favorite club in the bag: 8 iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Fearless Golf

Where do you play: DFW Area

Best courses you've played so far: Torrey Pines, TPC Sawgrass, The King and the Bear

Things you enjoy most about golf: Sun on my face, the challenge, meeting new peeps, smakin da cart girl on da booty

Goals for 2K10: Shoot in 70's, handi down to a 5

Height: 5'9

Where are you from: Kansas

How Long have you been Playing: 20 years

Best Score: 67

Favorite club in the bag: 56˚and Driver

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Hogan's 5 Fundamentals, [Not a Game of Perferct, Game of Confidence, Golfer's Mind] - Rotella

Where do you play: Kansas, and on vacations

Best courses you've played so far: Colbert Hills (KS), Prairie Dunes (KS), Plantation (HI), Crandon Park (FL)

Things you enjoy most about golf: The new challenge everyday Walking the course.

Goals for 2010: get to scratch

driver: FT-i tlcg 9.5˚ (Matrix Ozik XCONN Stiff)
4 wood: G10 (ProLaunch Red FW stiff)
3 -PW: :Titleist: 695 mb (Rifle flighted 6.0)
wedges:, 52˚, 56˚, 60˚
putter: Studio Select Newport 1.5

Height: 6'2

Where are you from: Arkansas

How Long have you been playing: 12 years

Best Score: 68 (At the 3-AAA State Golf Tournament in Arkansas, able to take medalist honors)

Favorite Club in the Bag: 8 iron

Where do you play: A course about 5 minutes from my doorstep..The Creeks in Cave Springs Arkansas

Best Courses you have played so far: Pinnacle CC (site of the P & G beauty open LPGA) Rogers Arkansas and Edgewood CC in Lake Tahoe

Favorite things about playing golf: Challenging myself and the nice relaxing walk around the course

Goals for 2010: Fine tune my 100 yards and in game to enable better birdie opportunities....

What's in my Stand Bag.....
Driver: 909 D2 8.5 Graphite Design YS-6
3-Wood: 904 F 15 Rifle Shaft
Irons: 2-PW 690 MB Blades
Wedges:Spin Milled 54 & 58 degreePutter: TeI3 Newport LongneckBalls: Pro-V1xFavorite Golfer: Nick Watney

Height: 5'9''

Where are you from: New Jersey

How Long have you been Playing: 16 years

Best Score: 68

Favorite club in the bag: Sand Wedge (56˚)

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Nicklaus' "Golf My Way", Ken Venturi's book (read that stuff as a kid)

Where do you play: North Jersey CC, Northern NJ (Morris County/ Bergen County)

Best courses you've played so far: Champion Course at PGA National (FL - Honda Classic course), Worcester CC (MA), North Jersey CC (NJ), Ridgewood CC (NJ), Blackstone National (MA)

Things you enjoy most about golf: Playing with family and friends, walking the course, hitting memorable shots that make you excited to tee it up again

Goals for 2K10: Hit more fairways, Break 70 again

"I'm not going left or right of those trees, okay. I'm going over those trees...with a little draw." ~ Tin Cup

Height: 6'1

Where are you from: Northern KY, Cincinnati suburb

How Long have you been Playing: 8 years

Best Score: 75

Favorite club in the bag: My wedges

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Stack and Tilt book, Pelz short game and putting Bible

Where do you play: The vineyard, Blueash, elks run, Lassing pointe

Best courses you've played so far: Traditions GC, Belterra GC
Things you enjoy most about golf: I like the challenge, having control over my score, the luck involved, the feeling and look of a great shot, being outside, and the feeling that I can get better.

Goals for 2K10: Be more consistant, play better than I did in the Vineyard classic last year. I want to play the best I ever have. I want to know where the ball is going most of time and lose my wild shots. They are killing me.

Brian

Height: 5'10"

Where are you from: MI

How Long have you been Playing: 23 years

Best Score: 74

Favorite club in the bag: Putter

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Hogan's 5 Fundamentals

Where do you play: Michigan - all over

Best courses you've played so far: Arcadia Bluffs (MI), Pilgrim's Run (MI), Treetops (MI)

Things you enjoy most about golf: Getting out with friends, competing in tournaments

Goals for 2K10: Break 40 every round in golf league (did it 7 of 15 times last year), shoot in the 70's 50% of the time for 18 hole rounds.

Titleist 910D3 8.5* Aldila RIP
Titleist 910F 13.5* Diamana Kai'li
Nickent 4DX 20* and 24*
Tour Preferred 5-PW
52.08, 56.14, 60.04 Titleist Vokey

Odyssey Metal-X #9 Putter

Pro V1x

Height: 6'0''

Where are you from: Manchester, England

How Long have you been Playing: 2 and 1/2 years

Best Score:80 (oct 30th)

Favorite club in the bag: Driver BOOM!

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: 0

Where do you play: Ellesmere Golf Club

Best courses you've played so far: Ellesmere, Marriot Worsley and Boysnope (all ive played)

Things you enjoy most about golf: Playing with friends, hitting it well, improving, having fun

Goals for 2K10: get down to ~14

Cobra S2 Driver
Nike SQ 3 Wood
Nike Sumo SQ 3 Hybrid
Callaway X-16 Irons 3-PW
Nike Victory Red 56 and 60 WedgesScotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Putter

Height: 6'4"

Where are you from: Florida

How Long have you been Playing: 3 years (this time), 2 years back in 1999/2000, 2 years (1994/1995)

Best Score: 76

Favorite club in the bag: Redwood Anser Putter

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: S&T; (book and DVD)

Where do you play: Bloomingdale GC, Apollo Beach CG (only Robert Trent Jones Sr design on the west cost of FL) Summerfiled, Babe Zaharias and Siver oaks

Best courses you've played so far: Both courses at Champions Gate (International and National)

Things you enjoy most about golf: The personal challenege of trying to better yourself from your last round and lower your HC.

Goals for 2K10: Recover from shoulder surgery fully and get back to my game…hopefully compete by the end of the year in some local torunaments...

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

Height: 5'8"

Where are you from: Mason, Tn

How Long have you been Playing: Played for 10 years, took 20 years off and just starting back

Best Score: 78

Favorite club in the bag: 8 iron then 52 Wedge

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Jack Nicklaus "Lesson Tee" good pictures

Where do you play: Oakland's Fair Oaks mostly

Best courses you've played so far: TPC at Sawgrass, Southwind in Memphis, Ridgeway Country Club, Germantown Tn

Things you enjoy most about golf: The challenge!! Walking the course.

Goals for 2K10: Hit the mid to long irons better and Putting.

Driver: 9.5 Titleist 910, Fairway Woods: G2 3 wood and 5 woods
Irons: Titleist CB712
Wedges: 52 - Vokey, 56 - Vokey Raw,
Putter: Odyssey White Hot #1
Ball: NXT Tour

Height: 5'11"

Where are you from: 30 year Michigan native but spent 6 in New York and 2 in North Carolina

How Long have you been Playing: 30+ years

Best Score: 67 (several times)

Favorite club in the bag: 6-iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: None, never read any instructional books or watched any self-help DVD's before

Where do you play: Inverness Country Club, any and all local tournaments

Best courses you've played so far: Bay Harbor (Michigan), Shepherd's Hollow (Michigan), Forest Dunes (Michigan), Juliette Falls (Florida)

Things you enjoy most about golf: Competition, the outdoors, tinkering with new equipment, 3 hour rounds

Goals for 2K10: Win my club championship, improve GIR % to 65, improve fairway % to 55, make a ton of money in my Tuesday p.m. skins game

Callaway X-Hot Tour GD Tour AD DI-7 Sonartec SS-3.5 16* FTP-X Adams Idea Super S 19* Matrix Kujoh
Bridgestone J33B DG X100 Mizuno MP 53*6 Mizuno MP 56*10 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported
Mizuno MP 60*6 WRX Sq. Gr. GTO Ported Odyssey White Hot Tour #5 Callaway Tourix

GHIN: 10436305

Height: 5'9"

Where are you from: St. Louis, MO

How Long have you been Playing: 15 years, Took time off from age 19-23

Best Score: 72

Favorite club in the bag: 8 iron

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Stacked, How I Play - TW

Where do you play: Annbriar - Waterloo, IL

Best courses you've played so far: Cog Hill #4, Whistling Straits, Blackwolf Run

Things you enjoy most about golf: You are always trying to get better

Goals for 2K10: Play a lot

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

Height: 6'0

How Long have you been Playing: 10mos

Best Score: 84

Favorite club in the bag: 3wd

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Mickelson's "Secrets of the Short Game" DVD

Where do you play: Meadowbrook CC in Richmond, VA

Best courses you've played so far: Mattaponi Springs in Ruther Glen, VA

Things you enjoy most about golf: Improving week to week

Goals for 2K10: Get down to a 12hcp, improve in all areas of the game.

Driver: i15 8* UST Axivcore Red 69S
3w: CB1 15* Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum 75s
5w: G10 18.5* UST V2 HL
3h: HiFli CLK 20* UST V2 Hybrid
4h: 3DX 23* UST V2 Hybrid5i-pw: MX-23 TT Dynalite Gold S300GW/SW: RAC 52*and 56*Putter: SabertoothBag: KingPin

• 4 months later...

Height: 5'9''

Where are you from: Indianapolis, Indiana

How Long have you been Playing: 3 Years

Best Score:78

Favorite club in the bag: 60* wedge

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: none yet, may do a book this winter

Where do you play: NW Indiana mostly

Best courses you've played so far: Crooked Stick, Brickyard

Things you enjoy most about golf: Shooting the bull, being outside, the challenge of every shot

Goals for 2K10: improve consistency, break 80 more often

Driver - SQ Dymo 9.5*
3 Wood - SQ Dymo 15*
5 Wood - SQ Dymo 19*
4-PW
52* w/ 10 bounce 56* w/ 14 bounce 60* w/ 10 bounce Odyssey White Hot XG 2-Ball F7

Height: 6'3

Where are you from: CT

How Long have you been Playing: 7 years

Best Score: 77

Favorite club in the bag: 54 deg

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Rotella - Golf is Not a Game of Perfect

Where do you play: CT

Best courses you've played so far: Don't know about best - these are my favorites- Legacy GC, Wampanoag CC, Gillette Ridge.

Things you enjoy most about golf: Squarely struck shot.

Goals for 2K10: Stop sucking

Height: 5'11

Where are you from: WI

How Long have you been Playing: In all, <1 year. This year, after a nearly 10 year gap, ~3 months.

Best Score: 84 (par 54 par-3 course)

Favorite club in the bag: Without having played with it on the course, my 3H. I've managed to hit really well with it at the range.

Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Five Lessons

Where do you play: So far, only around me within about 15 miles.

Best courses you've played so far: Missing Links GC (WI... almost 10 years ago now). Lake Park GC (WI) is a pitch-putt par 3 which is good for starting out, but I have the normal-course itch...

Things you enjoy most about golf: The challenge

Goals for 2K10: Doubt I'll be able to do it for 2K10 since I have about 2 more months and limited time/resources, but I want to figure out my club distances. Something that's make me a little nervous about playing on longer courses. I can handle ending up short on holes, but powering a shot with way too much club is what I'm scared of.

What's in my Tartan Precise TS-869 Bag:
Woods: Northwestern 1W, 3W, stock grip
Hybrids: 855 Graphite shaft 3H, 4H, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Irons: 855 R flex steel shaft 5-PW, Golf Pride Tour Wrap midsize grips
Wedges: PureSpin Tour Series Diamond Face 52* AW, 56* SW, 60* LW, Golf Pride...

Note: This thread is 1802 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!