IGNORED

Best place to buy golf polos?

Note: This thread is 5109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was in Ross looking for a costume... I realized that they get all of the "last year model" shirts from nike, and a couple other brands... I saw a shirt that tiger wore in a tournament last year there it was $9.99. That is a great place for stuff. I am against paying over $30 for a golf shirt just on principle. On another note I saw the message from the guy in Norway, and he's right we Americans have sizes that are much larger than the rest of the world... I am 6'1 and 170, i can sometimes medium's that I swim in... I am not barrel cheasted, but for some reason I feel like most shirts have too much material at the bottom, they need to be tapered, and we Americans need to lose weight on the whole... Sorry for the rant, but it is true... maybe more people could walk 18 holes, and lose weight.

909D2 - 10.5º
909 F2 3 wood15º
AP 2 3-PW PX 5.5
52º Black Nickle and 60º oil can Both Spin Milled
reg 588 56º White Ice Rossie Z Star Tour YELLOWSG3

I was actually really surprised with the look and feel of the target stuff. How is the fit?

Fits nice, but I have a common generic body type.

On a slightly related subject. I bought some Nike polos the other day from USA, and the Medium shirt was like the size of a XL here, it was crazy. When looking at the size chart, even a Small shirt was slightly too big for me. The shirts are good quality, but I might have to buy from UK next time, as the sizes there are more normal.

There are some big people in the U.S.. It's not just a stereotype of the country.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

There are some big people in the U.S.. It's not just a stereotype of the country.

Yeah, but what about those that doesn't even fit Small? I think people generally wear more loose fit clothes in USA than here. Noticed the same thing when going to Germany once, the clothes were always a size or two too large and they were very long and wide, no slim fit going on there.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Never had a shirt that really properly fit me. I'm a small guy with big shoulders. 29" waist; 49" shoulders; 5'10". smalls are too close to ladies belly shirts and mediums got lot of sag in the middle. whatcha gonna do

I'm 5'8" and probably about 140, but I still fit a medium fairly well, haven't had any of the experiences of getting a really big medium.

When I weighed 140 I was a solid Smedium shirt wearer... Never could find one that wasn't a tweener.

On another note I was in Marshalls today and got some Polo Golf and Callaway shirts on the real real cheap. Have to hunt but that's part of the fun. Even better some song was on while I was thinking exactly that: "Man you really have to hunt" -- The song was about finding something you've been looking for.

The irony of God. Love it.

In the Sasquatch Bag:

Driver: R9 460cc 9.5°
Hybrids: Big Bertha Diablo 21° 24°Wedges: SV Tour 52° 56° 60°Irons: Power Max TRX Ion Control 5-PWPutter: tm100 Tour PreferredBall: e6

Kolhls has a huge selection of really nice golf polos. They were on same too. I bought six at twenty bucks a piece. I think they are grand slam brand.

Bought some of the golf shorts from Kohls... I'm not quite as picky when it comes to shorts... Sadly I'd prefer my shirts be name brand... It's just part of highschool sticking with me I guess, though there is a noticeable difference in quality, albeit a small one. Couldn't resist getting a solid white polo at a great price so I did buy one of the Grand Slam shirts at Kohl's then the next day I found a nice white Callaway polo and bought it... Bummer.

And yeah -- I threw away the tags.

In the Sasquatch Bag:

Driver: R9 460cc 9.5°
Hybrids: Big Bertha Diablo 21° 24°Wedges: SV Tour 52° 56° 60°Irons: Power Max TRX Ion Control 5-PWPutter: tm100 Tour PreferredBall: e6

If you are looking for something for the warmer months, the under armour polos are the BEST! Pay a lil more but well worth it IMO. I wear one with no under shirt and really feel like it keeps ya cooler! If I wore the cotton undershirt, it's be soaked but with just the UA polo, seems to stay great the whole round!! Check them out!

In my Nike SasQuatch Staff Bag:
Driver: Callaway FT-IQ 9.5 Stiff
Irons: Ping G5 4-P
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 56*, Cleveland bent to 49*
Putter: Scotty Cameron California Monterey
Ball: Srizon Z-Star Yellow
Range: SkyCaddie 2.5

Note: This thread is 5109 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!