IGNORED

Big Break Sandals Resort

kennay92
Note: This thread is 4993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Lili and Carling on the final. Sara is out.

I guess that makes sense. Sara seemed like her game had started to decline as the season went on, and Lili was just the opposite. Carling has been solid for the entire show. Should be a good final.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that makes sense. Sara seemed like her game had started to decline as the season went on, and Lili was just the opposite. Carling has been solid for the entire show. Should be a good final.

Yeah, Sara screwed the pooch on the first two holes, except Carling couldn't play either. Carling made a major putt in the end and put the pressure on and Sara, with Carling's line could not seal the deal with her putt.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Go Carling!!!

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

Im saddened. I think Sara is so hot, IDC how good a golfer she is lol. Good thing were "friends" on FB lol. I think Lili has it in the bag.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

Finally something exciting happened! Way to make a clutch putt, Carling. As far as I'm concerned, that was the championship episode.

Brandon

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Im saddened. I think Sara is so hot, IDC how good a golfer she is lol. Good thing were "friends" on FB lol. I think Lili has it in the bag.

Agreed on the Sara hotness factor. I was sad to see her go. I thought this was one of the better episodes that I've seen since I started watching Big Break 4-5 seasons ago. That Carling putt at the end was quite the dagger.

Constantine

i love that latina attitude.

I hate how she screams at the ball in spanish everytime she hits it.

WITB:

Fast 10 10.5* Driver  |  adams.gif Fast 10 15* 3 Wood  |  adams.gif Idea V3 19* Hybrid  |  titleist.gif 710 AP1 4-GW  |    55* and 60* Wedges  |  Lajosi KLP7J Putter

I hate how she screams at the ball in spanish everytime she hits it.

+1

It drives me nuts. I was cracking up last night when Carling yelled, "Andale!" PS - I was rooting so hard for a Sara / Carling final. They've been two of my favorites right from the start. PSS - Sara looked super hot in those polka dot shorts and tight purple shirt. Caliente!!

My equipment:

Driver - Callaway FT3 Fusion (9 degree)
3 Wood - Orlimar Tri-Metal (9 degree)
Hybrids - Bobby Jones (17, 21 & 25 degree)

Irons - KZG XCB 5 - PW

Wedges - Warrior (52 & 56 degree)

Putter - STX Envision

Ball of choice - Callaway TOUR i(s)

add me to the "Lili drives me nuts" bandwagon. The way she talks, the things she says to her ball...damn it all drives me nuts!

I wanted a Sara/Carling final.....that skirt of Carlings needed to be just a couple inches shorter!

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

Sorry, but ALL I could think about on the final episode was POLKA DOT SHORTS!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!

In my Nike SasQuatch Staff Bag:
Driver: Callaway FT-IQ 9.5 Stiff
Irons: Ping G5 4-P
Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 56*, Cleveland bent to 49*
Putter: Scotty Cameron California Monterey
Ball: Srizon Z-Star Yellow
Range: SkyCaddie 2.5

+1

the best part was wehn Lili said "did she just tell the ball to andele?" !! hahahaha!!!

that was classic! i personally like when she talks to her ball in spanish, kinda funny to me cause i have no idea what she is saying i was quite dissapointed to see Sara go........im routing for Lili....cant stand Carling
"My swing is homemade - but I have perfect flaws!" - Me

Sad to see Sara go. Big time hottie and cute with those big goofy ears. Those polka dot shorts she was wearing really accentuated her...assets. En fuego!

I think her shirt accentuated her real assets!

WITB:

Fast 10 10.5* Driver  |  adams.gif Fast 10 15* 3 Wood  |  adams.gif Idea V3 19* Hybrid  |  titleist.gif 710 AP1 4-GW  |    55* and 60* Wedges  |  Lajosi KLP7J Putter

Was rooting for Sara. Were those Loudmouth Shorts? Carling was wearing a similar polka dot skirt a week or so ago. The Loudmouth type designs look great on women.

HiBore XLS Tour 9.5*
Adams Fast10 15* 3W
A2OS 3H-7iron 60* LW
8iron Precept Tour Premium cb
9iron and 45* PW 50* GW 56* SW m565 and 455 VfoilPutter Anser Belly Putter Ball in order of preference TPblack e5 V2  AD333

Was rooting for Sara. Were those Loudmouth Shorts? Carling was wearing a similar polka dot skirt a week or so ago. The Loudmouth type designs look great on women.

Yes. Loudmouth has a deal with BB.

Not sure why , but I sure the ladies BB more then the men. Maybe the LPGA could learn something for this show.
Driver R7 Superquad NV 55 shaft or Bridgestone J33 460 NV 75 shaft
3 and 5 Wood X
Hybrid original Fli Hi 21* or FT 22*
Irons AP2
Wedges Vokey 52* - 8 , 56* 14, 60*-7Putter California CoranodoBall TP RedGPS NeoRange Finder- Bushnell Tour V2 When Chuck Norris puts spin on the ball, the ball does not...

Sad to see Sarah Go. SMH. She had the best backside of the whole show. Now we are stuck with the Raging Bull and the little annoying princess. Neither is easy on my eyes

Primary Bag  | PING G410+ 9deg | Titleist 917F 16.5deg | TM rescue hybrid 18deg | King Cobra Black Utility 21deg | TM P790 5-AW Recoil shafts | TM MG2 54/58 Wedges | TM Spider X putter 

Note: This thread is 4993 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!