IGNORED

Your Top 5 Must-Haves In Your Bag

Note: This thread is 4831 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. condoms

This is like a puzzle! The sunscreen is because you never hit is past the ladies tees and have to play elephant style on 14/18 holes. The gatorade is to keep hydrated for the next part. Around the 7th hole you see that your johnson is still hanging out and you think what the heck. So you slap on the rubber and stare at you zunos' while stroking it. Then you empty your condom out on the pages of the playboy making it look like you jerked it to that instead. The .45 is for when you get to 14 and your johnson is still out and realized you rubbed one out to golf clubs instead of bewbies and off yourself. AMIRITE?

This is like a puzzle! The sunscreen is because you never hit is past the ladies tees and have to play elephant style on 14/18 holes. The gatorade is to keep hydrated for the next part. Around the 7th hole you see that your johnson is still hanging out and you think what the heck. So you slap on the rubber and stare at you zunos' while stroking it. Then you empty your condom out on the pages of the playboy making it look like you jerked it to that instead. The .45 is for when you get to 14 and your johnson is still out and realized you rubbed one out to golf clubs instead of bewbies and off yourself. AMIRITE?

not close. The playboy is to keep me entertained while I am wooping players like you because it can be a bit boring. Sunscreen, the obvious sun and gatorade to hydrate. Colt .45 is to protect myself when you go into a rage while Im dominating the whole round and you feel humiliated annd the condoms are for the girls waiting at my car after I win.

not close. The playboy is to keep me entertained while I am wooping players like you because it can be a bit boring. Sunscreen, the obvious sun and gatorade to hydrate. Colt .45 is to protect myself when you go into a rage while Im dominating the whole round and you feel humiliated annd the condoms are for the girls waiting at my car after I win.

Shall we meet in Benton Harbor, MI area for a match? It is about half way for both of us.

Or if you are ever vacationing in the TC area with your parents let me know.

beer #1

We need to play when I get back to New England!

One more for Gerald.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My top 5
1) confidence
2) dignity
3) self esteem
4) pride
5) self respect

because I tend to lose all of these before and after the round.

Whats in the Four 5?

Burner 10.5 Stiff
Burner 3W
CPR 22/26 HybridsG5 5-PW Black Dot +2 Vokey Sm OilCanSV Tour 60* Black FinishBarbadosPro-V1 recycled

Or if you are ever vacationing in the TC area with your parents let me know.

with my parents? You do realize that Im 27, right? how old are you

and how do you know where I live, my location says private, creepy

with my parents? You do realize that im 27, right? How old are you

we r know all ur secretz

Driver:callaway.gifBig Bertha 460cc 10* Hybrids: adams.gif A7 3-4H  Irons: adams.gif A7 5i-PW
Wedges: cleveland.gifCG 12 50*, CG 14 56*, CG12 60* Putt Putt:odyssey.gif White ICE Tour Bronze 1 Putter

Balls, tees, clubs included.

1. Gatorade
2. GPS
3. Towel
4. Silicone spray(Gotta take care of that Scotty)
5. Divot tool(low because a tee can be used as one)

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

Dude, you are not good enough to be spouting that crap.

What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

haha, i know but its a joke. He made a verbal attacking comment off of a funny post I made so I had to respond with something. It would be a good match though. Although I havent seen him hit a shot

haha, i know but its a joke. He made a verbal attacking comment off of a funny post I made so I had to respond with something. It would be a good match though. Although I havent seen him hit a shot

Ha fair enough, sarcasm isn't easy to interpret over internet :D

What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

I would have to have these 5 in my bag for sure..
1. Extra Titleist glove
2. Ball marker
3. uPro GPS
4. Something to drink
5. An extra towel

- VR Pro LTD - 9.5 Ahina X

- VR_S 3, 5 woods - Fubuki X

- VR Pro Combo - 3-Pw S300's
nike.gif - VR VRev Wedges - 52, 58 

- Method 001 - 34in.

- 20XI-S

- 20XI Staff Bag

• 2 months later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysandy View Post

100% agree. Grow up.

I do not need much really.

1. clubs

2. towel

3. glove (only have and wear one)

4. water

5. snack

titleist.gif Titleist 910 D3 - Project X 6.0 7C3 Shaft  |  adams.gif Adams XTD Super Hybrid - 15 degrees  
adams.gif Adams Idea Pro A12 Hybrid - 18 degrees 
Adams CB2 - KBS Tour Shafts - 4 - PW
vokey.gif Vokey 54.10 Oil Can  |  vokey.gif Vokey 60.07 Oil Can  |  rife.gif Rife Trinidad - SuperStroke

Aside from Clubs/Balls/Tees/Bag:

1. Towel

2. Focus

3. Sense of humor

4. Rockstar for the turn

5. Lucky 1985 quarter as a ball marker (year I was born, has a distinquishable nick just above the date)

In my Titleist 2014 9.5" Staff bag:

Cobra Bio+ 9* Matrix White Tie X  - Taylormade SLDR 15* ATTAS 80X - Titleist 910H 19* ATTAS 100X - Taylormade '13 TP MC 4-PW PX 6.5 - Vokey TVD M 50* DG TI X100 - Vokey SM4 55 / Vokey SM5 60* DG TI S400 - Piretti Potenza II 365g

1-Balls, Tees, Clubs, Glove, etc.

2-Stat Sheet

3-Seeds/Peanuts(I'm a baseball guy)

4-Water/Sports Drinks

5-Athletic Tape

Career Bests:

9 Holes--37 @ The Fairways at Arrowhead-Front(+2)

18 Holes--80 @ Carroll Meadows Golf Course(+9)

Home Course:

1) The Fairways at Arrowhead

2) Mayfair Country Club

What I HAVE to have in my bag:

1. Titleist NXT Tour balls

2. Footjoy gloves (at least 2)

3. Tees

4. Water-I drink water like a camel

5. Yardage book

R11 10* | cobra.gif Baffler TWS 20*

titleist.gif AP2 4-PW |vokey.gif 52*, 56* and nike.gif60* SV Tour |  Scotty Cameron Newport 2 TOUR ONLY | ping.gif Hoofer | titleist.gif NXT Tour

Note: This thread is 4831 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!