• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
wrx_junki

Consecutive Birdies

1. 1. Most birdies in a row?

• Haven't birdied yet.
    • 6 or more. (Specify in thread)

wrx_junki    4
Had 4 consecutive birdies today and was quite close to making the 5th. What's the most in a row you have ever made?

wrx_junki    4
#1 - 400 yard par 4, driver hit fairway, smooth 8 iron hit GIR, and sunk a 13-15 footer.
#2 - 130 yard par 3, smooth 9 iron hit GIR, and sunk a downhill 5-6 footer.
#3 - 320 yard par 4, driver hit fairway, short 56° pitch hit GIR, and sunk a tap in 1 footer.
#4 - 400 yard dogleg par 4, hit fairway with 3 iron, smooth 8 iron hit GIR, and sunk a 16-18 footer.

opie    1
3 is the best I've done. Funny thing is I prefer par 3's because my iron game is 100x better than woods. I rarely birdie a par 5 even though I'm a longish hitter. Never know where the driver or 3 wood is going

sean_miller    371
I said 4 birdies in a row. The first 3 I remember (long putt on a par 5, chip in from 50 yards after flubbing my tee shot on a par 3, knock down to 2 feet on a short par 4) but I got a phone call right before teeing off on the fourth hole and all I can remember is the details of the phone call.

I should have had 4 birdies in a row last Sunday, but I only made one of 4 straight short birdie putts (one ended up as a 3-putt par - grr).

ghalfaire    70
Two in a row and the most bridies in a single round is 3. Most eagles in a single round (I know you didn't ask) is 2. Never had a double eagle.

NM Golf    73
Shot 67 a couple weeks ago. Birdied the first 5 holes in route to a 31 on the front. Wish I could have kept it going, I could have gone real low!

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I made 3 birdies in a row earlier this year on holes 5, 6, & 7 at Heron Lakes Great Blue in Portland OR and finished the front nine in even par.

kpaulhus    262
I can never seem to follow up a birdie with a birdie. I have played with a gentlemen at my club who had 6 birdies on his first 6 holes to shoot a 29. He ended up with a -2 overal on the day.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Dartguy    2
I had three in a row once. But the first eagle I ever recorded (drained a 30 foot putt) was followed up with a chip in birdie! I don't really make many birdies (I putt like crap) but I don't make may doubles.