IGNORED

Lee Westwood - World number 1

Tiger Spuds
Note: This thread is 4862 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

How Els Goosen the Molinari Brothers Schwartzl Martin they all played in south africa

Well you would expect Els, Goosen and Schwartzel to play in tournaments in their own country....that's common sense. The Molinari brothers are constantly playing and I don't know of any top player called Martin :)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Pablo martin is doing ok for himself on the euro tour and Richie ramsay played in South africa and he was second in the WGC In Shanghai and he is from scotland

Well Pablo martin is doing ok for himself on the euro tour and Richie ramsay played in South africa and he was second in the WGC In Shanghai and he is from scotland

The 2 of them are nowhere near top European tour players. I can think of at least 50+ euro tour players that would be better

Watching the golf at Sun City this afternoon with my 5-year-old son. Westwood cans yet another birdie.

Boy: "Dad, is he better than you?"

Me: "Marginally."

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

How many of them are in the top 10 in the world?.......none

Els is only a 3 time major champion.

Molinari Brothers are only some of the biggest stars in Europe. WGR isn't everything

My Clubs
Driver - LV4 10* R flex
Wood - sam snead persimmon 2 wood (for windy days)
Hybrid burner tour launch 20* stiff flex.
Irons - Tour Mode 3i,4i stiffIrons - FP's 5-PW R-flexWedge - spin milled 54.14Wedge - spin milled 60.07Putter - Victoria Lowest round 2010: 79 (par 70)Latest rounds at...

Westwood wins the Nedbank in style winning with a chip in on the 18th hole

Driver: Taylormade R11 set to 8*
3 Wood: R9 15* Motore Stiff
Hybrid: 19° 909 H Voodoo
Irons: 4-PW AP2 Project X 5.5
52*, 60* Vokey SM Chrome

Putter: Odyssey XG #7

Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Will Lee keep the top spot even with a win for Tiger now?

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Will Lee keep the top spot even with a win for Tiger now?

Yes. Lee would have lost it with a Tiger win and a T2 or worse for Lee, but if they both win Lee keeps it.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Whatever your preference, I can't see how Westwood winning and Tiger (maybe) winning and really duking it out for the top spot isn't good for golf.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

Whatever your preference, I can't see how Westwood winning and Tiger (maybe) winning and really duking it out for the top spot isn't good for golf.

Yeah-regardless of who you prefer, this week's performance by both of them speaks volumes about their skill as golfers, and possibly accuracy of the OWGR system as well.

Fantastic way to finish it out and cement his place as number one

Agreed. Lee not only deserves to be #1 (obviously) but he represents golf well. More than I can say for certain others. -Dan

Note: This thread is 4862 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!