IGNORED

what bag do you rock?

Note: This thread is 3904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Quote:
Does this bag come with a matching skirt?

Actually yes, and it looks just as good.

:cobra: Fly-Z+ White
:callaway: XR 3 Wood
:adams: Idea Pro Black 21*
:callaway: XR 4 Hybrid
:callaway: Apex 5, Apex Pro 6,7 Apex MB 8,9,P
:tmade: 50° Gap Wedge
:callaway: Mack Daddy 2 54° 58°
:nike: Method 001 33"

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Callaway.jpg

I just picked this up. I don't play a single Callaway club, but for $100 it is the best deal I could find on a decent cart bag. I guess now I will have to play Callaway balls to justify it. :)

Itching for the start of the season up here, but there is still so much snow on the ground!

Driver: TM r9 Driver Motore F1 65 Stiff
Woods: TM r5 Dual 3 Fairway Wood Stiff, TM Mid Rescue 3H Regular
Irons: TM r7 Irons 4-AW Regular
Wedges: Cleveland DSG 588 56/14, Callaway X Series Jaws 58/8
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Your TaylorMade clubs are gonna stage a nasty revolution!

Originally Posted by NickDarius

I just picked this up. I don't play a single Callaway club, but for $100 it is the best deal I could find on a decent cart bag. I guess now I will have to play Callaway balls to justify it. :)

Itching for the start of the season up here, but there is still so much snow on the ground!

Quote:
Your TaylorMade clubs are gonna stage a nasty revolution!

I hope not :)

I was really debating on getting this bag, but in the end I saw it as a bag made by a company named Callaway, not a club maker selling a branded bag. It was the best bag I can find for $100 in my area. I wanted a Taylor Made bag, but at $200 for the same caliber I couldn't justify it to my clubs

Driver: TM r9 Driver Motore F1 65 Stiff
Woods: TM r5 Dual 3 Fairway Wood Stiff, TM Mid Rescue 3H Regular
Irons: TM r7 Irons 4-AW Regular
Wedges: Cleveland DSG 588 56/14, Callaway X Series Jaws 58/8
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

It's a great looking bag.  I've got a TM Stratus and hate it.  Not enough space.  That Callaway appears to have ample storage capacity.  Good purchase, especially for $100!  I just ordered the Sun Mountain C-130.  Can't wait!

I have a black Taylormade Monaco SL cart bag. I also have a cheap stand bag for the range and par 3 courses I play at.

Frank

taylormade.gifBurner Superfast 2.0 3 Wood, RBZ Tour 2 Hybrid, Burner Superfast 2.0 3 Hybrid
taylormade.gif Burner 2.0 Irons 4-PW
titleist.gif 50*, 54*, 60* Vokey Wedges

taylormade.gif Corza Ghost Putter

[img]http://i.imgur.com/D4PQi.jpg[/img] Maxfli VT3 stand. 10-way divider and 8 pockets.

"Golf is an entire game built around making something that is naturally easy - putting a ball into a hole - as difficult as possible." - Scott Adams

Mid-priced ball reviews: Top Flight Gamer v2 | Bridgestone e5 ('10) | Titleist NXT Tour ('10) | Taylormade Burner TP LDP | Taylormade TP Black | Taylormade Burner Tour | Srixon Q-Star ('12)

Just picked up the Nike Tour Cart Bag II.   Had the Ping Latitude V2, but retired it because clubs stuck all the time.  I love this bag.  Lots of storage and looks good (I have black and red bag).

tour-cart-bag-ii-bg0220-2010-navy.jpg

Driver: Ping K15 (10.5*), Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech v3 2i, Ping G15 4i (23*), Irons: Callaway Diablo Edges (5-9, P, A, S)Putter: Nike Method 001, Bag: Nike Tour Cart II Shoes: Nike Lunar Control, Other: Cliqgear 3.0 Handcart, Callaway uPro GPS, Sun Mountain ClubGlider Meridian Travel Bag

Do you ride or walk? I'm wondering how this bag would be for walking.

Originally Posted by CincyCreech

Sun Mountain four 5!!!

It has the 14 way divider. I have a little ocd when it comes to clubs being in the right place. Tomorrow will be first day of use for the year. Finally some decent weather in ohio!

« Keith »

Taylormade Monoco cart bag ... certainly can't justify a staff bag with my game.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Taylormade Catalina cart

Catalina-Blk.jpg

In the bag:

Driver: :tmade: '07 Burner Draw 10.5 
3/4 Hybrid: :adams: Idea a205
Irons: :tmade: Burner Plus  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Ive got a Mizuno Renegade right now.  Its a decent bag for the price but Id like something better.  Right now Im planning on getting either a Sun Mountain or Ogio bag.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

No one is rocking the Ping anymore huh? I have the second generation Hoofer. It's badly in need of an upgrade, I want something with a 14 way divider; I'm tired of all the grips tangling at the bottom of the bag.

Driver: R11s 9 with a Fubuki Tour 63 X-Stiff
Fairway Wood: R11s 15.5 with Miyazaki Kusala Black 83 X-Stiff

Hybrid: taylormade.gif 4 with Fubuki 515 X-Stiff
Irons: titleist.gif Forged 660 3-PW with Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: callaway.gif CC Jaws 52 and 58 Degree
Putter: ping.gif In Anser 2

Titleist 14 Way. I love this thing especially since I got it a lot cheaper than the usual 199 or 189...

2011-01-27 18.58.11.jpg

- VR Pro LTD - 9.5 Ahina X

- VR_S 3, 5 woods - Fubuki X

- VR Pro Combo - 3-Pw S300's
nike.gif - VR VRev Wedges - 52, 58 

- Method 001 - 34in.

- 20XI-S

- 20XI Staff Bag

Originally Posted by Bastid

No one is rocking the Ping anymore huh? I have the second generation Hoofer. It's badly in need of an upgrade, I want something with a 14 way divider; I'm tired of all the grips tangling at the bottom of the bag.

i like the ping bags the most nowadays too.

I do both. If i play by myself i usually walk. But this is my second Sun Mountain Bag. I upgraded to the 4.5 for the 14 way divider and it's the Best Bag ive had hands down. It's perfect for walking.

Originally Posted by wrx_junki

Do you ride or walk? I'm wondering how this bag would be for walking.

Note: This thread is 3904 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!