IGNORED

Warrior Custom Golf

Note: This thread is 1728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is my first post here and I will say I do not work for Warrior Golf. I will say however that I do play Warrior clubs with the exception of driver. My driver of choice is a Cleveland Classic 10.5 loft. I started with their wedges simply because I hit one and liked it. I called them ordered the clubs and turned down their offers. I liked the clubs so I called and ordered their TCP irons in gun metal black. They actually out preformed the King Cobras I was playing. Next I ordered the 3-4-5 hybrids. I'm over 50 and find them easier to hit than long irons. Believe it or not I was quite pleased. So I ordered the 3-5-7 fairway woods, again I was pleased. I have found them all to be satisfactory and now it's the only clubs I use. I have never received an email and get called no more than twice a year. Some of their practices may be high pressure but no more so than a car salesman. I will say this nothing is ever free with the exception of advice and most of that is worthless anyway. So my advice is this, if it says free reject it. If you want to try the clubs do so. Just do so cautiously as with any other purchase.

This is my first post here and I will say I do not work for Warrior Golf. I will say however that I do play Warrior clubs with the exception of driver. My driver of choice is a Cleveland Classic 10.5 loft.

I started with their wedges simply because I hit one and liked it. I called them ordered the clubs and turned down their offers. I liked the clubs so I called and ordered their TCP irons in gun metal black. They actually out preformed the King Cobras I was playing. Next I ordered the 3-4-5 hybrids. I'm over 50 and find them easier to hit than long irons. Believe it or not I was quite pleased. So I ordered the 3-5-7 fairway woods, again I was pleased. I have found them all to be satisfactory and now it's the only clubs I use.

I have never received an email and get called no more than twice a year. Some of their practices may be high pressure but no more so than a car salesman. I will say this nothing is ever free with the exception of advice and most of that is worthless anyway. So my advice is this, if it says free reject it. If you want to try the clubs do so. Just do so cautiously as with any other purchase.

Quit it. Please.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Quit what?

Ignore that.

If you're a golfer, there are plenty of other topics here in which you can participate.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Quote:

Originally Posted by williamcollins

This is my first post here and I will say I do not work for Warrior Golf. I will say however that I do play Warrior clubs with the exception of driver. My driver of choice is a Cleveland Classic 10.5 loft.

I started with their wedges simply because I hit one and liked it. I called them ordered the clubs and turned down their offers. I liked the clubs so I called and ordered their TCP irons in gun metal black. They actually out preformed the King Cobras I was playing. Next I ordered the 3-4-5 hybrids. I'm over 50 and find them easier to hit than long irons. Believe it or not I was quite pleased. So I ordered the 3-5-7 fairway woods, again I was pleased. I have found them all to be satisfactory and now it's the only clubs I use.

I have never received an email and get called no more than twice a year. Some of their practices may be high pressure but no more so than a car salesman. I will say this nothing is ever free with the exception of advice and most of that is worthless anyway. So my advice is this, if it says free reject it. If you want to try the clubs do so. Just do so cautiously as with any other purchase.

Quit it. Please.

Yes. Ignore my statement. What made the warrior clubs better than the Cobras? How have you been playing for? What brand and flex of shafts did you order them with?

They are much more forgiving and also spin the ball better on approach shots. They just seem to be a better value. The shafts are regular flex low torque graphite tour 3.1 on the irons. Harrison reg flex graphite on the woods. All with over size grips plus 4 wraps of tape. I have played golf since age 16 and at my best I was a 3. An accident in the late 80's, I broke my back forced me to stop for 15 yrs. when I took it back up I had the pleasure of breaking my neck so I stopped again. I have been back playing for about 2 yrs now and plan on staying healthy, let's hope.

• 2 months later...

Just as a heads up, I, and several friends have dealt with warrior before. Basically the only way to really profit from them is to "demo" the clubs for them, and return the demo's, and keep the free club. It's a pain in the neck to get them to do it, but if you have the patience it's worth it, the clubs are definitely high quality.

Just as a heads up, I, and several friends have dealt with warrior before. Basically the only way to really profit from them is to "demo" the clubs for them, and return the demo's, and keep the free club. It's a pain in the neck to get them to do it, but if you have the patience it's worth it, the clubs are definitely high quality.

Not so much. They aren't much better than run of the mill, no name clubs. If they were, you wouldn't have to give them away. ;-)

I must have gotten on their list somehow as I've been getting an e-mail from them almost every other day.  I have reported them as spam, but so far they still keep sending them.  I don't care how good or bad their clubs are, it's pretty obvious they are trying to scam people by any means necessary to make a dollar.

Joe Paradiso

I read other threads in other forums that are waaaay rougher on warrior than we are.

I don't get calls from them any more but I do get the occasional email. I need to get another hybrid because I just have their hybrid they sent to me free a couple of years ago but I can't tell if I'm just terrible with it or if it's just truly that bad.

Driver:   Nike 10.5° • Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki K graphite shaft

Wood:    Wilson 15° •  3W & 5W Stiff 

Irons:    Nike 4-PW+GW • SQ Machspeed

Putter:   Nike something

Ball:       Whatever is in the bag. Nike

• 2 weeks later...

I must have gotten on their list somehow as I've been getting an e-mail from them almost every other day.  I have reported them as spam, but so far they still keep sending them.  I don't care how good or bad their clubs are, it's pretty obvious they are trying to scam people by any means necessary to make a dollar.

So you are saying I shouldn't bother with the free wedges they are trying to give me to review? :-P

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

• 2 weeks later...

@Valleygolfer , bet you wish you had one of these????

I bought a 50 gallon bucket of random balls for hitting around my yard.  This beauty was in there.

• Upvote 1

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

@Valleygolfer , bet you wish you had one of these????

I bought a 50 gallon bucket of random balls for hitting around my yard.  This beauty was in there.

Well  may have one in my stash and if you send me your information and credit card number, I will send you it for FREE! You just have to pay $33 s/h....

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14ledo81

@Valleygolfer , bet you wish you had one of these????

Well  may have one in my stash and if you send me your information and credit card number, I will send you it for FREE! You just have to pay $33 s/h....

Naaah....One is enough for me.  If anybody else out there wants it though, I would be willing to let it go for a sum.

-Matt-

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Oh that's the rare find you got there. This ball has the ultimate core and provides great distance and.....ok I'll stop with the bullshit talk, lol.

Driver:   Nike 10.5° • Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki K graphite shaft

Wood:    Wilson 15° •  3W & 5W Stiff 

Irons:    Nike 4-PW+GW • SQ Machspeed

Putter:   Nike something

Ball:       Whatever is in the bag. Nike

Oh that's the rare find you got there. This ball has the ultimate core and provides great distance and.....ok I'll stop with the bullshit talk, lol.

Soooo... What will you give me for it?

-Matt-

Note: This thread is 1728 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!