IGNORED

Tiger beating the heat in hotlanta, on the range at 6:30 am.

Note: This thread is 3595 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Haha think because of the heat. He's kinda kind to the press lately.

On the other hand, Tomorrow he plays in the heat also, better get used to it.

Some extra work done could do no harm also, he wasn't  on it last weekend.

Not suprised to see him high on the leaderbord this weekend!

I actualy hope that Ricky Fowler wins the PGA tho, he's on top on his game

lately would be something for a first victory on tour.

Otherwise sergio Garcia

Originally Posted by michaeljames92

Wow it doesn't get very light at 6.30 does it? pretty sure it wouldn't be much darker here and we are in month 3 of winter......

We are in the end of summer and our daylight hours are getting shorter everyday. A month ago there would have been a lot more light at 6:30.

In our peak of summer our sunrises are at 5.00 am. Although you guys have daylight savings.

Originally Posted by shades9323

We are in the end of summer and our daylight hours are getting shorter everyday. A month ago there would have been a lot more light at 6:30.

IMHO, I think this shows one good reason we might see a "W" out of Tiger.

I know I know....big expectations, but I think that photo has less to do with worrying about the media, and more about the fact he feels healthy, he WANTS to practice, getting the extra reps in, and kick some ass this week.

• Upvote 1

Originally Posted by majorchamp

IMHO, I think this shows one good reason we might see a "W" out of Tiger.

I know I know....big expectations, but I think that photo has less to do with worrying about the media, and more about the fact he feels healthy, he WANTS to practice, getting the extra reps in, and kick some ass this week.

You make a good point.  Personally, I would be happy if he just competed and finished somewhere in the top 10.

[url=http://www.balltribe.com/toolbar/12289]This post[/url] cites the photo from the US Open, but that makes no sense...

Tiger is known for practicing extremely early in the morning. He is usually the first one on the course/range. Especially at a major.

Tiger is known for practicing extremely early in the morning. He is usually the first one on the course/range. Especially at a major.

Yup. From what I understand, he prefers the early tee times for pro-ams, which are given to the highest ranked players. Or, at least he's gotten used to them.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nothing new here, he is always early. Seems to be holding the wrong club though. He has to straight out his driver.
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3595 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!