IGNORED

Paula Creamer vs. Natalie Gulbis

Birdie
Note: This thread is 4045 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Were not talking about game here!

• Paula Creamer
    • Natalie Gulbis
    • Other

It seems as though you've never seen either in person. It changes things (and not to Natalie's benefit).

I'm terribly sad to hear that. Nothing worse than seeing a picture that gives the illusion of hotness/cuteness, and meeting someone in person and almost not being able to recognize them. Damn you, Adobe.

Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm terribly sad to hear that. Nothing worse than seeing a picture that gives the illusion of hotness/cuteness, and meeting someone in person and almost not being able to recognize them. Damn you, Adobe.

That's one person's opinion. Mine was the exact opposite, I wasn't a Gulbis fan until I met her. She's so overexposed on TV and the Web that it's easy to have contempt and pick out things that are wrong with her. I have seen her up close and let's just say I could easily see what the positive fuss was about.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

That's one person's opinion. Mine was the exact opposite, I wasn't a Gulbis fan until I met her. She's so overexposed on TV and the Web that it's easy to have contempt and pick out things that are wrong with her. I have seen her up close and let's just say she I could see what the positive fuss was about.

same here. Ive seen her in person twice and thought she was even better looking in person (both times). she is gorgeous.

Natalie has the body hands down. I dont find either one of them extremely pretty, just above avg.

But yeah Natalie just for the body, mmm.

Aerolite III bag
MP600 10.5*
F-50 15*
MP57's Project X 5.5 3-PW
CG10 56* RAC 52* 60* 2 Ball putter ProV1/ProV1X Blackberry Storm GolfLogix

That's one person's opinion. Mine was the exact opposite, I wasn't a Gulbis fan until I met her. She's so overexposed on TV and the Web that it's easy to have contempt and pick out things that are wrong with her. I have seen her up close and let's just say she I could see what the positive fuss was about.

Fair enough. I'll have to wait until/if I see her in person.

That's the thing about judging by pictures, like I alluded to in my last post. For the most part, it doesn't matter how ugly a person is, you can still find a picture that makes them look good. Conversely, it doesn't matter how good looking someone is, you can always find a picture that makes them look gross.
Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

Gulbis is much hotter than Creamer. Or any other LPGA tour pro. I would say a few of the Asian players on the LPGA tour give Creamer a run for her money as well.

In my stand bag:
909D3 with 10.5 degrees of loft and a 45 inch Fujikura Rombax 6Z08, x-flex
909F3 15* with a stock Diamana Blue
FT 18* with an Aldila NV
X-forged ('07), 3-PW with Project X 6.0 CG12, 53/11, and 58* with DSG Red X2, 33"All with Lamkin Crossline Full Cord. (except the putter of...

• 1 year later...
I love them both, but Natalie is just really hot.

Coming to you from the now, in the middle of now.

Driver- TRX Ti 10.5* w/ UST V2 Stiff
5-wood- Verve w/ UST ProForce 75 Stiff
Hybrid- Verve #3 w/ Grafalloy Epic hybrid shaft StiffIrons- Pursuit C510 Forged Cavity Backs 4-PW w/ Rifle 6.0Wedges- SGS Black 52* & 58* w/ Dynamic Gold High Launch...

this was fun.

It's like asking "Coke" or "Pepsi". Meh - without some rum or rye they're both just cola.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I wouldn't kick either one out of bed for missing a three foot putt.

:ping:

• G400 - 9° /Alta CB 55 Stiff / G410-SFT - 16° /Project X 6.0S 85G / G410 - 20.5° /Tensei Orange 75S
  • G710 - 4 iron/SteelFiber i110cw Stiff • / i210 - 5 iron - UW / AWT 2.0 Stiff
  • Glide SS - 54° / CFS Wedge / Glide 2.0 SS - 58°/10 / KBS 120S / Hoofer - Black

:scotty_cameron: - Select Squareback / 35"  -  :titleist: - Pro V1 / White  -  :clicgear: - 3.5+ / White

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I was a Paula fan until I stood next to a Danica Patrick cardboard cutout. Now I am a racing fan

Taylormade Driver HT
Taylormade 3 HT

Mcgregor 7w
Vulcan irons 5-P
Solus 53 61

Vokey 56

Scotty Caneron Flange/ Ping Cushin

Srixon ZStar

71 gold tees

bring cash

I was a Paula fan until I stood next to a Danica Patrick cardboard cutout. Now I am a racing fan

I'm with you here..... I wasn't a racing fan until I stood next to a real Danica Patrick dressed in cocktail attire at a corporate outing. Now I'm a racing

driver fan, at least of one of them. OK, two....I'm a fan of the Stig too (different reasons).

I mean theres plenty of other lpga players out there that i would put above either one of them. Amanda Blumenhurst(shes bound to win soon, great potential), Cristie Kerr(got a little extra junk in the trunk but I like her), Michelle Wie(until she starts talking), Anna Rawson, and a most recent newcomer and winner Beatriz Recardi(shes cute and I dont think she knows it yet).

Driver-Taylormade Burner Ti 420 cc 10.5 deg reg flex
3 wood-orlimar rcx 14 deg
Hybrids-warrior golf 20 deg, 23 deg and 26 deg
6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 irons steel shafts, reg flex, 56 deg tour series wedge
Putter-Rife 2 Bar Hybrid Mallet...

I think Gulbis is what Howard Stern refers to as a butaface (as in everything but a face). She has a hot body for sure but I think for the full package it's Paula by a mile.

BO THE GOLFER

In my Top Flite stand bag:

Driver-Ping G400+ 10.5 degrees regular flex Hybrids-Ping I25 17 & 20 degrees stiff flex Irons-Ping I3 O-size 4 through lob wedge regular flex Putter-Nike Oz 6

Note: This thread is 4045 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!