IGNORED

Share Your Personal Course Pictures

Note: This thread is 1629 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I was fortunate to be invited to play Isleworth CC yesterday.  One of two courses they play the Tavistock Cup at and home to a bunch of Tour Pros including Annika Sorenstam, Bubba Watson, and formerly Tiger....an amazing place.

Number 2.  Playing 193 and yes, the tee shot IS as tight as it looks.

Number 7.  Uphill par 4 playing about 435.  About 235 to carry that 3d bunker, probably 275 to carry the 4th.

Waaaaay outa my league.  And no, that is NOT the clubhouse.

Just for colin007.......yep, it's Tiger's fire hydrant.

Bubba lives here now.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by phan52

Terrential rains this morning and here's the result...

Price we pay for being in a flood plane:

Scraping silt out of the bunkers

More silt

Removing silt

final cleaup of sand

After the flood

And that is just one bunker. There are probably about a dozen or so that need this treatment.

Bill M

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

[URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/81723/] [/URL]

I'll bet the rat-bastards like to cut the pin on the right side of that green...... :~(

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

• Administrator
Originally Posted by David in FL

I'll bet the rat-bastards like to cut the pin on the right side of that green......

Sure. But it's a par five, though one you can often reach with a 3I give or take.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I took this picture of the Par 3 #5 hole at Shoal Creek, site of two PGA Championships, in Birmingham, Alabama while volunteering at this year's Regions Tradition Champions Tour tournament.  As a volunteer, I get to play the private course in November and am looking forward to trying out this Jack Nicklaus design.

View from the 7th tee at The Ranch Country Club. 530 yd par 5 with a somewhat intimidating tee shot over water, dog leg right. The green is over the hill. The green to the left is a practice area with about 120 yds of fairway and a couple of bunker. It was once the 7th green before the remodel. The course was beautiful yesterday sad to think fall is just around the corner. This time next month leaves will be ready to drop.

Dave :-)

Originally Posted by Dave2512

View from the 7th tee at The Ranch Country Club. 530 yd par 5 with a somewhat intimidating tee shot over water, dog leg right. The green is over the hill. The green to the left is a practice area with about 120 yds of fairway and a couple of bunker. It was once the 7th green before the remodel. The course was beautiful yesterday sad to think fall is just around the corner. This time next month leaves will be ready to drop.

Seems like that practice area could be a dangerous place being so close to the fairway of a hole.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop

Seems like that practice area could be a dangerous place being so close to the fairway of a hole.

It's not, the depth is deceiving. Can't get close from the tee and the 2nd shot plays away from it to the right, even a big hook 2nd shot really only gets into those trees on the left and the practice green is some 70-80 yards behind them. The hole before the remodel was a long par 4 dog leg left. The trees on the left are more than 300 out uphill. I have hit the house on the left. Thankfully they have nets protecting it.

Dave :-)

Dubbed one of the hardest par 3's in the UK... 174 from the tips, narrow shot to a semi island green with water front right and a small lake surrounding behind and to the left of the green and water in front of you.

Visited Superior National on the North shore of Lake Superior.  Course condition was OK.  Views were fantastic!

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

FINALLY, the range is open for play again. I was tired of the mats.

That may be the nicest looking range I've ever seen on a non-tour course.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Trump National in Los Angeles, pictures really did not do justice to how great the view was or the two water falls.

Mike M.

Irons G30's 4-U.

Hybrid's Callaway X2Hot 3 and 4.

Vokey Wedges SM5 Tour Chrome, 54*, 58*.

Putter Greyhawk, G25 4 wood, G25 Driver.

Quote:

FINALLY, the range is open for play again. I was tired of the mats.

Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop

That may be the nicest looking range I've ever seen on a non-tour course.

It was laser-leveled and completely regrassed and re-opened today. We've been hitting off mats for the last 6 weeks. I am heading over right now.

Bill M

Note: This thread is 1629 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!