IGNORED

Share Your Personal Course Pictures

Note: This thread is 1615 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I missed the opportunity of taking a picture of all but the top of the flag being under water. I took this picture and tried to get as close as I could to the same picture on google maps. My car was pretty much right were you can see the partial circle in the picture on the right.

It's hard to tell but that ground slopes down anywhere from 6-10 feet as it gets further from the road. The green you can see in the picture on the right is where all but the top 20" of the flag stick was under water. I don't know how long it will take for the course to recover from this, especially considering there is supposed to be more rain yet this week. From what I understand almost every course in this area has at least one hole that is like these. there are probably 3 or 4 greens under at least a few feet of water in just this area of this course. I think I'll be travelling out of town to do any golfing in the next few weeks to a month.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

The par 3 5th hole at Keystone Ranch in Summit County, Colorado.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Photos from Teton Pines country club in Jackson Hole, WY. It's a beautiful course in its own right, but at 7,000 feet elevation, the added 50 yards on my drives were a nice bonus!
  • Upvote 1

The flip side from Teton Pines is The Links at Teton Peaks in Driggs, Idaho on the west side of the Tetons.  Completely different style of course, and at $39 with cart weekend price, a good deal too.  The course winds through a wetland, so there is water in play on many holes.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

A Few pictures from my Bandon Dunes ( This is actually Pacific Dunes )

My Brother, Freind, Me

This short par 3 was into the wind (used a 5 iron and still didnt get there.

• Upvote 1

Taylor Made R1 10.5 Rip Phenom Reg Flex Shaft

Taylor Made 09 Burner 3 wood stock shaft (stiff)

Nike Covert 2.0 Tour Hybrid Kurokage stock reg flex shaft

Nike VR_S Forged Irons 4-AW Nippon 950 GH HT stock reg flex shaft

Cleveland 588 RTX 56 deg wedge

Titleist 60 deg wedge

Odysee Versa Sabertooth Putter

This is the only Arnold Palmer Designed Course in Oregon (Klamath Falls) The Runnin Y Ranch. I grew up there but it was not built until after I moved away. I wish it would have been there I probably would have started golfing when i was in my teens. It is beautiful.

The 4th hole. Klamath Lake is behind this hole.

The par 3 6th (signature hole) 148 yds.

Below the par 4 9th. You can only see the green from the tee.

The 17th par 5 you can go straight or to the right ( the right you have to go for it in 2) or maybe not.

The par 4 18th finishing hole. If it into the wind it is a long hole, and dont go left

Titleist 60 deg wedge

Had to put these in. I know this is not in my home state but it was probably the only time I would be able to golf there. The Kapalua the Plantation Course. I was lucky and the wind was not to bad.

Titleist 60 deg wedge

• 2 weeks later...

First up is a picture off the first tee at Green Hills in WV.  You get a decent view of the first fairway and the seventeenth tee, along with the lake between the two.

We've had an astronomical amount of rain which has made golf here a bit muddy, but one thing it really has done is green up the place.  My phone doesn't really do it justice, but needless to say the entire course is a beautiful deep green.

This is one of my favorite courses, its beautifully maintained especially considering I can play 18 holes for under $20 during the week.

Driver - Cleveland CG Black 265
Fairway Wood - Adams Tight Lies 16 Degrees
Hybrids - 18 and 20 Degrees Adams Pro
Irons - 4-PW Adams XTD
Wedges - 52 and 56 degree Cleavland CG16

Royal Hua Hin in Hua Hin Thailand.

The oldest course in Thailand

This is the 14th hole, par 3 149 yards.

It's a fantastic hole. You hit from one hill to another, the trees form a figure 8, it's like playing in an amphitheatre. Those trees have monkeys!

• Upvote 1

Next up is my favorite par 3 on the course, the fourth hole.  It's not an overly complicated par 3, just a straight shot into a green guarded by a couple of grass knolls.  It's a slightly narrow shot as you have a creek running through the hole to the right (guarded by the trees) and a line of trees on the left.  This photo doesn't do it justice, its much prettier than my phone can show.  My phone's camera just isn't good enough to show off the color nor the lighting.

Driver - Cleveland CG Black 265
Fairway Wood - Adams Tight Lies 16 Degrees
Hybrids - 18 and 20 Degrees Adams Pro
Irons - 4-PW Adams XTD
Wedges - 52 and 56 degree Cleavland CG16

Played from the tips at one of the courses I play a lot. This is the only hole I was worried about. 230+ yard par 3 18th.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Just a quick one, the 18th at Pinehurst #2, from the member's terrace area.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

[IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/14/40b94c2e617ec4304edcee89bdbd6a24.jpg[/IMG] Par 3 #2 hole at Oakmont Green [IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/14/cec792c7c38c56a7288be17370c6ebe5.jpg[/IMG] Par 4 #3 hole at Oakmont Green [IMG]http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/14/a1995434097a405a78d312cc7067b79d.jpg[/IMG] Par 4 #16 hole at Oakmont Green Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note: This thread is 1615 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!