IGNORED

Wow, that was rude! Cabrera Answers Interview in Spanish

Texas solo
Note: This thread is 4412 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hey let's jump not down the "OP's" throat, just an attempt to make a thread. I think there's enough people to bag on you outside of the digital world, without more from it. That being said, people who comment have the right to opinon like the "OP." But can we cut him some slack? So his thread was rude, just his opinion. I for one have no opinion and din't find either rude. As Joey from Friends says "It's not what you said, it's how you said it." SO MAYBE Angel was acting like a biotch and being spiteful. Who knows? Honestly, who cares?

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Originally Posted by Domenic

Who knows? Honestly, who cares?

A lot more than you realise, evidently.

Sorry to tell you, Domenic, but comments that come across as being racist do matter, and people do care.

Just like some comments you made that led to us having a bit of a holiday from you.

And your own repetition of a sexist "joke" within a day or two of your return.

Your latest theme seems to be to want everyone to not worry about what others say, especially when what they say would never be said in public without a strong reaction from liteners.

If you don't feel moved to criticise something someone says, don't. But, for evil to prosper, good men have to do nothing, to paraphrase an idea you should be familiar with.

In life you'll find that those who stand up for decency fare better than those.

In modern society, many young people are more than happy to jump on someone who says something that appears to be racist or sexist.

And apart from anything else, for you to think that Cabrera MAY have been rude, when nothing suggests that he was, again, paints you exactly as the person who presented himself when he joined this forum.

You learned nothing in your absence.

One hoped that you might have spent some time contemplating where you went wrong, but there are none as blind as those who won't see, and that, my friend, is you down to a t.

• Upvote 2

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Originally Posted by Shorty

A lot more than you realise, evidently.

Sorry to tell you, Domenic, but comments that come across as being racist do matter, and people do care.

Just like some comments you made that led to us having a bit of a holiday from you.

And your own repetition of a sexist "joke" within a day or two of your return.

Your latest theme seems to be to want everyone to not worry about what others say, especially when what they say would never be said in public without a strong reaction from liteners.

If you don't feel moved to criticise something someone says, don't. But, for evil to prosper, good men have to do nothing, to paraphrase an idea you should be familiar with.

In life you'll find that those who stand up for decency fare better than those.

In modern society, many young people are more than happy to jump on someone who says something that appears to be racist or sexist.

And apart from anything else, for you to think that Cabrera MAY have been rude, when nothing suggests that he was, again, paints you exactly as the person who presented himself when he joined this forum.

You learned nothing in your absence.

One hoped that you might have spent some time contemplating where you went wrong, but there are none as blind as those who won't see, and that, my friend, is you down to a t.

it's a golf forum. don't you mean "tee." okay cmon that's funny.....anyways I'll just take this back to the day when I called your ass fat and lardy. had it out for me since. Don't deny, you're at least slightly biased negatively to my posts, as many are. I didn't know the OP was being racist, or coming across that way. Anyways, the same I've read Jack Nicklaus apoligize for his apparent brashness in public, so do I. But I won't apologize for my opinion stated in my post. I don't believe the OP was trying to be racist. "I believe all people are good at the heart." -Helen Keller. And by the way, during my penalty box, I didn't just sit in my room and comtemplate my posts. Gosh. What I mean to say is.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Originally Posted by zipazoid

El OP esta loca de la cabeza.

Si.  Y Domenic tambien.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

El OP esta loca de la cabeza.

[quote name="turtleback" url="/t/56733/wow-that-was-rude-cabrera-answers-interview-in-spanish/18#post_697013"] Si.  Y Domenic tambien. [/quote] Seriously guys? So rude. :-P

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Originally Posted by Domenic

it's a golf forum. don't you mean "tee." okay cmon that's funny.....anyways I'll just take this back to the day when I called your ass fat and lardy. had it out for me since. Don't deny, you're at least slightly biased negatively to my posts, as many are. I didn't know the OP was being racist, or coming across that way. Anyways, the same I've read Jack Nicklaus apoligize for his apparent brashness in public, so do I. But I won't apologize for my opinion stated in my post. I don't believe the OP was trying to be racist. "I believe all people are good at the heart." -Helen Keller. And by the way, during my penalty box, I didn't just sit in my room and comtemplate my posts. Gosh. What I mean to say is.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Hey Domenic. I like your signature but I thought you should know, it's not a Kurt Cobain quote, it's Kurt Cobain quoting Neal Young. Two versions of the song, "Hey,hey, my my," and "My,My, hey hey." AKA: "Into the Black" and "Out of the Blue", both from the "Rust Never Sleeps" album. Check it out, you might be surprised at how heavy that old Canadian was!

sorry, I know, but it's a dumba$$ thread anyway.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

thanks Earnest....and guys reall I take Spanish class! , but since you said in Spanish I just feel so much better

Note: This thread is 4412 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!