IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by bplewis24

Kelly is very cute and sexy, imo.

Is she the dark haired girl with the football shoulders?

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Now lets return to our regular scheduled programing, feel free to flame each other through PM's though.

The only flamer here is Brandon! LOL

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

Originally Posted by bplewis24

I didn't forget anything, and I don't think it's necessary for you to spell out all of your ignorance.  I think most people reading could have already guessed.  Regardless, they--and your straw men--have nothing to do with Big Break nor it's contestants, past or present.

But yes, rest at ease knowing you are "aloud" to have them .

Brandon

... by his phrasing "bro, LOL, man, hahahahaha, etc" he's clearly just a kid - don't waste your time.     Apparently, he doesn't recognize the difference in the clientelle who posts at this forum and the high school type forums filled with kids talking to each other like this.

Anyways, Z was cool, she had style, she had game, and I wish she was still on the show (I wish I got to see her other "outfits" she planned to wear later on in the show)  ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This thread certainly took a turn for the worst...

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:  Callaway Razr X, 4H:  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:  Callaway X Tour
GW:  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

This thread certainly took a turn for the worst...

Only once that douche bag "Brandon" came in here telling people they weren't entitled to thier opinions... This thread is still on fire!! It's got what, 15 pages or so?

In my Ogio bag.

Titleist 910D2 driver, Adams irons & hybrid, Callaway wedges & a Nike Method putter.

And a yellow ball.

The great irony of life: "If nobody gets out alive, what's holding you back!?"

I watched last season for the first time, but this season is just T&A.;  I'm curious as to whether that has increased or decreased viewership.  Anyone know if the ratings are up or down this season?

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Originally Posted by dsc123

I watched last season for the first time, but this season is just T&A.;  I'm curious as to whether that has increased or decreased viewership.  Anyone know if the ratings are up or down this season?

Just a guess... But if they had to go out and get a bunch of sexy chick golfers for the show - I'm guessing that was to try and get some viewership?

This season reminds me of Big Break Sandals Resorts where they had a bunch of hot girls that all went to college together (Carlie, Sara, Ryan) though they were better golfers than this years bunch.  The Atlantis girls are really poor golfers based on what we've seen so far.

Joe Paradiso

I think the best season was PEI, and not just because i've been able to play there (as well as Crowbush Links, nom nom nom). There was good golf, as well as interesting pertsonalities (who remembers Brian Skatell, or something like that).

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Alright... Enough.  Let's talk about some chicks man!

Maybe this can get this thread back on track?!?

This girl is smoking. Not saying I want to spend time with her but she sure is swell to look at...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

I don't like the "Buyout Option" ...............

The Golf Channel needs to forget about points and all the nonsense..............they need to get back on track with competition and leave the stupid points/and or dollar gimmicks behind.

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Brandon is such a little bitch about this subject. Quit your crying, man. It's a television show with female golfers playing not-so-great golf. Their looks will come up for discussion regardless of the quality of golf shots, let alone when it's been as uninspiring as this season has been, and there is a vocal group that thought Zakira's look was obscure, trashy, and not the least bit flattering. Quit accusing everyone of giving "ignorant" and 'straw-man" arguments as if you're some God given beacon of morality to these heathen internet forums.

Now, aside from someone's constant crying, the last episode was a little bit more exciting, and I'm really starting to like a few of the girls. Looks, attitude or golf game.

Originally Posted by ApocG10

I dont see what your problem is. Zakira is gross. Not the least bit attractive. Its not because she is black, I love good looking black women. She just isn't one of them. SVT has it right. I dont see what your problem with the truth is.

Originally Posted by Jwat381

Brandon is such a little bitch about this subject. Quit your crying, man. It's a television show with female golfers playing not-so-great golf. Their looks will come up for discussion regardless of the quality of golf shots, let alone when it's been as uninspiring as this season has been, and there is a vocal group that thought Zakira's look was obscure, trashy, and not the least bit flattering. Quit accusing everyone of giving "ignorant" and 'straw-man" arguments as if you're some God given beacon of morality to these heathen internet forums.

Now, aside from someone's constant crying, the last episode was a little bit more exciting, and I'm really starting to like a few of the girls. Looks, attitude or golf game.

Like I said, she looks like a tranny. Ru Paul should get tips from her. I dont give a shit what this Brandon thinks. There is nothing Ignorant, racist, or strawman about calling this chick fugly. That is exactly what she is.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

I am thouroughly enjoying this season of Big Breasts Atlantis.  I don't really care about the quality of golf.  These ladies are good enough that they'll hit some good shots, sink a few putts and the drama will be there.  If I want to see good women's golf I can watch an LPGA event.

The thing that I hate the most is when they say, "I have to make this putt."  Or just after missing a putt, "You can't miss that putt."  But they did miss it!  And then they're still on the show.  Also, when they get booted off, they'll say, "I didn't really show how well I can play."  Isn't that the same thing that every weekend chopper says?  "I'm really a lot better than that."

Just own it and say, "I need to practice a lot more if I'm going to play on the tour.  Good thing I'm smokin' hot so I'll never really have to worry about working too hard, because some foolish man will pay a lot of money for me to be their girlfriend."

Occam's razor

Note: This thread is 4145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!