IGNORED

Big Break Atlantis

SVTGolfer
Note: This thread is 4145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Someone tell that black chick she she's dressed like a street hooker and nobody wants to see her camel toe. All these girls will be catty and talk a big game, but none of them will be able to hit a green from 50 yards. Nobody in Big Break is ever PGA or LPGA worthy. I would be surprised if any of them could even cut it on a mini tour.

Originally Posted by SVTGolfer

What are you talking about? You know you weren't looking at their faces anyways… Hahaha, You were looking at their Ta-Ta's weren't you?

Meghan-Hardin_new320x400.ashx

WITB:

Fast 10 10.5* Driver  |  adams.gif Fast 10 15* 3 Wood  |  adams.gif Idea V3 19* Hybrid  |  titleist.gif 710 AP1 4-GW  |    55* and 60* Wedges  |  Lajosi KLP7J Putter

Someone tell that black chick she she's dressed like a street hooker and nobody wants to see her camel toe. All these girls will be catty and talk a big game, but none of them will be able to hit a green from 50 yards. Nobody in Big Break is ever PGA or LPGA worthy. I would be surprised if any of them could even cut it on a mini tour.

Gainey?

Originally Posted by VMAN

Gainey?

And Matt Every? Wasn't there another guy who's played on the PGA tour? I think he's on NW right now. James something or other?

From the Golf channel website:

"Past Big Break champions have won tournament exemptions to compete on some of the world’s top professional circuits, including the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour, European Tour, LPGA Tour, Nationwide Tour and Canadian Tour. Tommy “Two Gloves” Gainey, Big Break VII: Reunion champion and PGA TOUR professional, caught the world’s attention in 2011 with three top-five finishes, and Ryann O’Toole, competitor on Big Break Sandals Resorts in 2010 competed on the U.S. Solheim Cup Team as a Captain’s Pick during her rookie year in 2011.

Several other past Big Break competitors are currently competing on the world’s top tours, including Matt Every (PGA TOUR), James Nitties (Nationwide Tour), Kim Welch and Sara Brown (Ladies European Tour); and Gerina Pillar, O’Toole and 2009 U.S. Solheim Cup Team member Kristy McPherson (LPGA Tour)."

I'm pretty sure Anthony Rodriguez is on the Nationwide Tour this year too.

Originally Posted by Harmonious

From the Golf channel website:

"Past Big Break champions have won tournament exemptions to compete on some of the world’s top professional circuits, including the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour, European Tour, LPGA Tour, Nationwide Tour and Canadian Tour. Tommy “Two Gloves” Gainey, Big Break VII: Reunion champion and PGA TOUR professional, caught the world’s attention in 2011 with three top-five finishes, and Ryann O’Toole, competitor on Big Break Sandals Resorts in 2010 competed on the U.S. Solheim Cup Team as a Captain’s Pick during her rookie year in 2011.

Several other past Big Break competitors are currently competing on the world’s top tours, including Matt Every (PGA TOUR), James Nitties (Nationwide Tour), Kim Welch and Sara Brown (Ladies European Tour); and Gerina Pillar, O’Toole and 2009 U.S. Solheim Cup Team member Kristy McPherson (LPGA Tour)."

Joe Paradiso

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by rockinar

Someone tell that black chick she she's dressed like a street hooker and nobody wants to see her camel toe.

After this show is over, she is a perfect candidate for What Not To Wear. Stacey and Clinton need to get it through her head that clothes which give us an anatomy lesson are not projecting the image she wishes to have.

In fairness to her, we don't know what the circumstances are that led her to wear that outfit.  Is that the outfit she wore to join the cast on the 1st day or is it's part of her normal golf wardrobe.  Do the rules of golf address camel toe?

Originally Posted by The Recreational Golfer

After this show is over, she is a perfect candidate for What Not To Wear. Stacey and Clinton need to get it through her head that clothes which give us an anatomy lesson are not projecting the image she wishes to have.

Joe Paradiso

Originally Posted by rockinar

Someone tell that black chick she she's dressed like a street hooker and nobody wants to see her camel toe.

I just threw up in my mouth. But all the other girls looked pretty darn good.

I certainly don't think they will be hackers and can't hit a green from 50 yards. I mean how do you know their skill levels? Have you personally played with them?

Just because they look hot, doesn't mean they can't game. Let's see Natalie Gulbis, Holly Sonders.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

[quote name="Motley01" url="/t/57712/big-break-atlantis/18#post_708388"] I just threw up in my mouth. But all the other girls looked pretty darn good. I certainly don't think they will be hackers and can't hit a green from 50 yards. I mean how do you know their skill levels? Have you personally played with them? Just because they look hot, doesn't mean they can't game. Let's see Natalie Gulbis, Holly Sonders. [/quote] I want to see her camel toe. Do you not like black girls? Natalie Gulbis looks like a drag queen...

Colin P.

Quote:
Gainey?

Yeah, but Two Gloves looks terrible in those little tight shorts--   Time and time again when the BB winners are given the chance to play in big events, they

fall on their swords. Can you imagine the pressure to perform in one tournament where your competition is at the top of their game?

LOL at the Meghan Hardin chick pretending to care about golf.  She had implants.  I'm sure that's helping her swing.

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:  Callaway Razr X, 4H:  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:  Callaway X Tour
GW:  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

Originally Posted by Mr3Wiggle

LOL at the Meghan Hardin chick pretending to care about golf.  She had implants.  I'm sure that's helping her swing.

Well, they helped her get on a golf show on television...

Driver:  :callaway: Diablo Octane
Fairway Wood:   :adams: Speedline 3W
Hybrid:   adams.gif A7OS 3 Hybrid 
Irons:   :callaway:  2004 Big Bertha 4-LW

Originally Posted by Gresh24

Well, they helped her get on a golf show on television...

That they did.  I'd be surprised if this wasn't the peak of her golf playing career.

Driver:  Callaway Diablo Octane 9.5*
3W:  Callaway GBB II 12.5*, 5W:  Callaway Diablo 18* Neutral
3H:  Callaway Razr X, 4H:  Callaway Razr X
5-PW:  Callaway X Tour
GW:  Callaway X Tour 54*, SW:  Callaway X Tour 58*
Putter:  Callaway ITrax, Scotty Cameron Studio Design 2, Ping Anser 4

Gosh. Who can forget Danielle? All of Big Break now is footnote to her appearance.

My wife thinks Big Break is the stupidest show on television and can't see why I watch it.

So I told her I watch it because it is the stupidest show on television. I can't get enough. Some of the things they do and say on this show, I wonder, Where do they get these people?

And in just a few hours, the wait will be over!

boobies > more important than quality of the show.

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Note: This thread is 4145 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!