IGNORED

The Tiger is trying to get Elin back thread

k-troop
Note: This thread is 3961 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by 3putter

I would say looks matter in picking a wife as it does when picking out clubs. Gotta pick something you wouldn't mind looking at. I won't play ping irons because of their looks, even though they may be very good for me, so I probably won't marry a Ping-esque lady either.

Yeah, but that isn't what is going on in this thread.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by turtleback

What's going on in this thread?  Just because people are responding to statements about who is hotter doesn't mean that the people in the thread only judge their wives by their looks.

Brandon a.k.a. Tony Stark

-------------------------

The Fastest Flip in the West

Originally Posted by bplewis24

What's going on in this thread?  Just because people are responding to statements about who is hotter doesn't mean that the people in the thread only judge their wives by their looks.

Be careful, you might lose a finger.

Oh Please, do explain what is going on in this thread as best you can. Just askin'

Nike Covert 2.0 10.5* with Fujikura Motore F3 Stiff Flex
Nike Covert 2.0 3 Wood 15* Kuro Kage X-stiff 71g
Nike Covert 2.0 21* 3 hybrid Kuro Kage X-stiff 85g
Nike VR Pro Combo CB 4--PW
Nike VR Pro forged 50, 56, 58
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

My point exactly!  And I agree with you, I wouldn't pick a Ping-esque lady either!

Originally Posted by 3putter

I would say looks matter in picking a wife as it does when picking out clubs. Gotta pick something you wouldn't mind looking at. I won't play ping irons because of their looks, even though they may be very good for me, so I probably won't marry a Ping-esque lady either.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

• 3 weeks later...

Rumor has it that TW and Lindsey stayed at a certain discrete luxury resort a few miles from where I live during the Farmers this year.  If true, that would not be a good move if you're seriously trying to get back with your ex.

Just an unconfirmed report mind you ....

Driver: Cobra 460SZ 9.0, med.
3 Wood: Taylor stiff
3-hybrid: Nike 18 deg stiff
4-hybrid:
Taylor RBZ 22 deg regular
Irons:5-9, Mizuno MP30, steel
Wedges: PW, 52, 56, 60 Mizuno MP30
Putter: Odyssey 2-ball

The part of the whole Tiger Woods/Ho's/Thanksgiving thing that always has blown my mind was, when he had time for all these chicks. When he lived in Orlando, this guy did nothing but practice. His schedule must have been really packed. He must have never been at home anyway?

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

I'm guessing it was a "Happy Hour" thing.  After the full day of work/training/practice, and before heading home.

"Happy Hour."

Just realized Tiger hasn't won a major while Obama has been President.  And he's in his second term.  That's a loooong time.

Kevin

Titleist 910 D3 9.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Titleist 910F 13.5* with ahina 72 X flex
Adams Idea A12 Pro hybrid 18*; 23* with RIP S flex
Titleist 712 AP2 4-9 iron with KBS C-Taper, S+ flex
Titleist Vokey SM wedges 48*, 52*, 58*
Odyssey White Hot 2-ball mallet, center shaft, 34"

Originally Posted by RynoHanley

I really want Tiger to be "Tiger" again, but it's probably not gonna happen.

Same here - but I've come to the realization that won't likely happen  -- but if he wins a couple of tourneys a season, or a major every other year or so, that's still pretty damn good by anyone's standards.   Don't like his personality or personal life issues, but watching golf on the HDTV when he's entered makes the weekends much more entertaining.

Same here - but I've come to the realization that won't likely happen  -- but if he wins a couple of tourneys a season, or a major every other year or so, that's still pretty damn good by anyone's standards.   Don't like his personality or personal life issues, but watching golf on the HDTV when he's entered makes the weekends much more entertaining.

Exactly. In all reality, he's probably total ass. But there's nobody else I'd rather watch play.

My wife saw this

"Golfer Tiger Woods and ex-wife Elin Nordegren were spotted together for the first time with their kids at a youth sporting event in Jupiter, Fla."

http://www.yardbarker.com/golf/articles/msn/tiger_woods_and_ex_wife_elin_nordegren_spotted_together_photos/12979084

• Upvote 1

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Originally Posted by mvmac

My wife saw this

"Golfer Tiger Woods and ex-wife Elin Nordegren were spotted together for the first time with their kids at a youth sporting event in Jupiter, Fla."

http://www.yardbarker.com/golf/articles/msn/tiger_woods_and_ex_wife_elin_nordegren_spotted_together_photos/12979084

Whether that's a sign of reconcilation or not, it's nice to see.  If for no other reason than their kids' sake.

• Upvote 1

People make mistakes... I think it would be great to see Tiger have a chance to reconcile with Elin, if that is what they both believe is best for their family.

• Upvote 1

Note: This thread is 3961 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!