Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k-troop

Taylor Made new "lethal" ball?

21 posts in this topic

Anyone had a chance to demo this new ball?  I heard Justin Rose talk about putting it in play this year; the name sounds gay, and I hope it's not too much of a departure from what I love about the TP5.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I think Rose was playing it in the Ryder Cup?

Lol, i play practice balls, i don't really care what's stamped on the outside...

http://taylormadegolf.com/TaylorMade/Lethal-Golf-Ball/DW-ST035,en_US,pd.html

I haven't played it yet, but agree hope they didn't stray away from the successful receipe of the TP5. I've gamed the Penta for years. If this ball sucks, I'm not sure what I'd use?

I haven't played it yet, but agree hope they didn't stray away from the successful receipe of the TP5. I've gamed the Penta for years. If this ball sucks, I'm not sure what I'd use?

They do still list the TP5 on their website.

I don't really care for the name "Lethal".  I'm a fan of good marketing and believe TM has one of the best marketing organizations in golf but imo they are getting very close to the edge of losing credibility.  Titleist has lead the industry for years with a model named Pro V1, which proves if you have a good product you don't need to give it a ridiculous name to get market share.   I like of the Penta TP5 a lot and will continue to game them as long as I can find them, hopefully by then TM changes the name again.

Anyone had a chance to demo this new ball?  I heard Justin Rose talk about putting it in play this year; the name sounds gay, and I hope it's not too much of a departure from what I love about the TP5.

If you don't mind me asking, what part of TaylorMade Lethal sounds "gay" to you? And what does a "gay" golf ball sound like?

I love the TP5 and I'm looking forward to the lethal. The name doesn't matter but how it preforms

I'm tired of the marketing. Give it a normal name, give me some facts, and yes I will play it, my coach made it our school ball. I will just use those when the probability of losing a ball is high, if not,pro v1 or nxt tour s for me

Why would you pick an NXT over a ball that is twice the ball the NXT is?

Check out the new 'male' golf balls. And sorry for the fractured English. http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/tstar/item/10001148/

Check out the new 'male' golf balls. And sorry for the fractured English. [URL=http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/tstar/item/10001148/]http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/tstar/item/10001148/[/URL]

Is this for real?

Because I dont want a seam on my ball, and I always keep a tour yellow ball or two in my bag in case of an overcast day.

Originally Posted by titleistfan2016

Because I dont want a seam on my ball, and I always keep a tour yellow ball or two in my bag in case of an overcast day.

but its a better ball.  the seam really doesnt make a difference.

Originally Posted by MyrtleBeachGolf

Is this for real?

" It becomes the shipment by "the small home delivery" about the free shipping product
The details look at a page most bottom
(because the bundling with other articles cannot be possible thanking you in advance)

" An epoch-making ball using the material called "nanofullerene" with the performance that it is excellent though it is expensive. The ball using this material which became the Nobel Prize beginning material is Cass co-だけです
It is most suitable for a present with a witty cylinder box
The settlement of this article is transfer or a credit card
It becomes the chisel"

It is pure preference when I look at the ball. I get great distance and green work with the nxt tour s