IGNORED

My Swing (KyleAnthony)

KyleAnthony
Note: This thread is 3664 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Also, if you ever want to work together, we can meet up in Long Beach, I make it up there every two or three months. Planning to be at El Dorado to work with @Lihu March 8th.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Also, if you ever want to work together, we can meet up in Long Beach, I make it up there every two or three months. Planning to be at El Dorado to work with @Lihu March 8th.

Ever make it up north Mike?

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

I w[quote name="mvmac" url="/t/71448/my-swing-kyleanthony/90#post_954308"]Also, if you ever want to work together, we can meet up in Long Beach, I make it up there every two or three months. Planning to be at El Dorado to work with @Lihu March 8th.  [/quote]i would love that. I'm just short on money. Might get my tax return in a few weeks though. As soon as I do I would love to get some help in person from you. Thank you

For Sale: Ping i3+ 2i-UW

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

Odyssey Versa Black/White LH Putter

Ever make it up north Mike?

Not as much as I like. Might be up there this summer, I'll make a note to let you know if I do.

Mike McLoughlin

Not as much as I like. Might be up there this summer, I'll make a note to let you know if I do.

Thanks

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

Also, if you ever want to work together, we can meet up in Long Beach, I make it up there every two or three months. Planning to be at El Dorado to work with @Lihu March 8th.

One on one lessons with somebody who knows what's up (like @mvmac ) is the best way to go. Once every month or 2 is ideal so you can get priorities/feels and then train them in before you see the teacher again. If you want to shoot lower scores, sacrifice a round a month and put that money towards a lesson.

One on one lessons with somebody who knows what's up (like @mvmac) is the best way to go. Once every month or 2 is ideal so you can get priorities/feels and then train them in before you see the teacher again. If you want to shoot lower scores, sacrifice a round a month and put that money towards a lesson.

I second this... I might be able to show you a few things with regards to how to practice, but as far as what you should be practicing, I don't know. @mvmac would be able to show you both, and it'd probably be the best money you could spend on your game.

My invitation still stands, and I look forward to you coming out, but make sure that you have a real good idea of what you need to improve and HOW you are going to do it before hand. There's not much I'll be able to do to help you practice if you don't know what you need to practice.

Tristan Hilton

My Equipment: 
PXG 0211 Driver (Diamana S+ 60; 10.5°) · PXG 0211 FWs (Diamana S+ 60; 15° and 21°) · PXG 0211 Hybrids (MMT 80; 22°, 25°, and 28°) · PXG 0311P Gen 2 Irons (SteelFiber i95; 7-PW) · Edel Wedges (KBS Hi-Rev; 50°, 55°, 60°) · Edel Classic Blade Putter (32") · Vice Pro or Maxfli Tour · Pinned Prism Rangefinder · Star Grips · Flightscope Mevo · TRUE Linkswear Shoes · Sun Mountain C130S Bag

On my MacBook Pro:
Analyzr Pro

I second this... I might be able to show you a few things with regards to how to practice, but as far as what you should be practicing, I don't know. @mvmac would be able to show you both, and it'd probably be the best money you could spend on your game.

My invitation still stands, and I look forward to you coming out, but make sure that you have a real good idea of what you need to improve and HOW you are going to do it before hand. There's not much I'll be able to do to help you practice if you don't know what you need to practice.

ya i'll head out there and give your course a shot and learn as much as possible. i wanna work on club path. I'm going to try some stuff tomorrow.

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

ya i'll head out there and give your course a shot and learn as much as possible. i wanna work on club path. I'm going to try some stuff tomorrow.

Don't just try, commit. Just trying will not change anything. Commit to a change and work at it for a duration long enough to see results.

In the words of the immortal YODA!!

" No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

In the words of the immortal YODA !! "[COLOR=333333]No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."[/COLOR]

Shhhhh. No one tell @saevel25 that Yoda dies in Return of the Jedi . ;-)

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Shhhhh. No one tell @saevel25 that Yoda dies in Return of the Jedi . ;-)

Hey he lives on in the force. Living doesn't have to be bound by physical form.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• 4 weeks later...

Before on the left, after, slow swings on the right

Stronger grip, feet turned out more.

Adding more knee flex on the right, looks great.

Club face not fanning opening (less need to lift the arms), hips have turned more.

Hips turning more early on the right, not moving back like they are on the left. Very athletic looking on the right.

More arm depth on the right, due to more rotation of the hips. Elbows also staying close together.

On the left, shaft steepens, left wrist is cupped, club outside the hands leading to the club moving down and across. On the right, shaft shallows, left wrist is flat, feeling bowed, path is OUTward.

More weight forward, less "flippy", handle is further forward. Head is also staying more steady, not "poping" up like in the left pic.

Mike McLoughlin

Great work @KyleAnthony and @mvmac . Now stick to the program ya stubborn mofo. ;-)

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Great work @KyleAnthony and @mvmac . Now stick to the program ya stubborn mofo. ;-)

Hahahaha will do :P [quote name="Hammer 4" url="/t/71448/my-swing-kyleanthony/120#post_965006"]Nice work from both Kyle and Mike..I told ya Kyle...Mike knows Golf.:beer: [/quote] yes he does. Looking at the pictures mike posted are even More eye opening that the practice. Wow haha ya the drills completely make y swing look better

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

wow thank you so much for the video and pictures its really going to help me as a reminder moving forward

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

The last 2 sets of pictures are extreme, that club has to be at least 2 feet in different location, and you can see the glove hand in the before because of the flipping in the last set and of course in the after the release is being held back more. Well Kyle it looks like @mvmac has you started on the path it's up to you now.

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

Note: This thread is 3664 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!