IGNORED

2014 Equipment wish list!

Valleygolfer

Note: This thread is 2760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Already bought a Bettinardi putter and an SLDR hybrid.

Plan for the year:

1. 2-3 Scor wedges (just ordered the demo)

2. New shoes, spikeless.

That's the plan. I'd love to get fitted for a driver and a 3 wood, but that's probably close to 1k so maybe next year.

New 58 and 52 degree wedge, mine are way over due of two years of play, both blade like, there is enough new left overs from last year where I can pick and choose anything except chrome finish- at times its too brilliant with the sun over head.

Edel putter .. And that's it. Seriously. I still have almost $200 in golf galaxy gift cards sitting in my wallet because I have no idea what to buy with it. Maybe a different shade of purple sweater?? Or purple pants to go with the sweater? ;)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Edel putter .. And that's it.

Seriously. I still have almost $200 in golf galaxy gift cards sitting in my wallet because I have no idea what to buy with it.

Maybe a different shade of purple sweater?? Or purple pants to go with the sweater? ;)

I can help you out with those...

Edel putter .. And that's it.

Seriously. I still have almost $200 in golf galaxy gift cards sitting in my wallet because I have no idea what to buy with it.

Maybe a different shade of purple sweater?? Or purple pants to go with the sweater? ;)

I might actually pay to see you dressed up as Barney out on the course.  That may be a good look!

None of this is going to happen this year (unless some gazillionaire hermit relative I don't know exists dies and secretly left all their money to their grand-nieces and -nephews or something).  But here's mine:

1) Titleist 714 CB 2i-P, fitted, probably to 1-2˚ upright, +0.5 or +1 shafts.  Want them bent so the first 4˚ gap is between 4i and 5i, not 5i and 6i, so the PW ends up 48˚.  I like my 54˚ and 60˚ wedge setup and want to keep 3w, 2h/i, and 3i in the bag, but have too big a gap now from PW to SW (my 695 CB PW is 46˚ and I have a 30-35 yard gap between them, figure the 2˚ weaker PW should shave then down to < 25 yards)

2) New wedges.  Haven't swung newer wedges, but at the top of my try list would be Vokeys, Clevelands, and maybe throw Hopkins into the mix.

Note: This thread is 2760 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!